The New OOC and Hangout

> opens Discord in the morning
> sees tag notification
> sees the countdown

lBYwEDm.gif

I wonder if i can open RPN at work, and whether i can RP while waiting for somebody to give the intern a task

I wonder if i can open RPN at work, and whether i can RP while waiting for somebody to give the intern a task
I don't think Ep5 is going to be off to a quick start, so you still have time to figure out what to do. XD

welian welian Posting exam idea thingies here because you have the memory of a tomato.

Physical Discipline: Luther Syrenrei Syrenrei & Max DamagedGlasses DamagedGlasses literally just hunt down the students in the obstacle course or whatever. Students have to try and avoid said teachers whilst also managing to get away from them if caught.
Red's wet dream: Red Zahzi Zahzi makes it rain metal or something, with the students being responsible for trying to lessen the damage a bunch of raining metal can do to the surrounding area and also try to avoid getting killed themselves.
First Aid: Urial's replacement Lemon Boy Lemon Boy makes it so students have to reach designated "Injured", avoiding any obstacles and enemies along the way whilst also having a limited time to reach said Injured. They will then have to effectively treat them.
Political Powers: Listening to Agent Harry welian welian rant for an hour without complaint. Complaining or not actively listening results in like, disqualification.
Emotional Composure: Pressure the students or something by putting them in a time limited situation or something, watching for those who show calm and natural leadership skills and also watching for those who have a mental breakdown five seconds in or start screaming at others like no tomorrow.
Mental Discipline: Students are made to solve a few puzzles or something whilst Teacher or whatever attempts to distract them as much as possible and throw them off.

welian welian Posting exam idea thingies here because you have the memory of a tomato.

Physical Discipline: Luther Syrenrei Syrenrei & Max DamagedGlasses DamagedGlasses literally just hunt down the students in the obstacle course or whatever. Students have to try and avoid said teachers whilst also managing to get away from them if caught.
Red's wet dream: Red Zahzi Zahzi makes it rain metal or something, with the students being responsible for trying to lessen the damage a bunch of raining metal can do to the surrounding area and also try to avoid getting killed themselves.
First Aid: Urial's replacement Lemon Boy Lemon Boy makes it so students have to reach designated "Injured", avoiding any obstacles and enemies along the way whilst also having a limited time to reach said Injured. They will then have to effectively treat them.
Political Powers: Listening to Agent Harry welian welian rant for an hour without complaint. Complaining or not actively listening results in like, disqualification.
Emotional Composure: Pressure the students or something by putting them in a time limited situation or something, watching for those who show calm and natural leadership skills and also watching for those who have a mental breakdown five seconds in or start screaming at others like no tomorrow.
Mental Discipline: Students are made to solve a few puzzles or something whilst Teacher or whatever attempts to distract them as much as possible and throw them off.
Boot Camp Facility 108

Get some normal human volunteers, have Naran plays as a villain.

Test the students to see how they deal with the situation: Try to fight Naran? Led the 'civilians' into safety? Or do something else?

Get some normal human volunteers, have Naran plays as a villain.

Test the students to see how they deal with the situation: Try to fight Naran? Led the 'civilians' into safety? Or do something else?
*gasp*
We could get Piper to participate in something like this! +O+
Lioness075 Lioness075

My notifications are broken for this thread. I've missed so much. T.T

Avoyelles planning another robbery but awkwardly running into a battle between The Supers of 108 and Knights of Raguel.
Cue Supers asking who the fuck is this and Raguel screaming about demons and how Behemoth has come.

Haha oh god, it doesn't have to be so dramatic. She's almost fully 'human' in between shell periods and unregistered. She'd take 50 dollars to be an Aegis civilian volunteer for tests any day.

Users who are viewing this thread