The New OOC and Hangout

What is this topic that you speak of?

:( come now boss... your the one supposed to be promoting order.

You know, the topic of discussing the students, how they are doing, what classes they should take, and deciding which ones deserve their bluecard?

Lars would like to know if Scarlet DOES 'form of' a Corgi... Can we breed her with Urial?

Golden Corgi!

Your argument is invalid.

Lars would like to know if Scarlet DOES 'form of' a Corgi... Can we breed her with Urial?

Golden Corgi!

Your argument is invalid.
Urial would quickly find himself looking at a lioness if he even tried to do such a thing.

Urial would rather be burned alive than breed with an another animal.
I would ensure such a thing happened as well if such a situation occurred as well < _ <

Yeah, and all of my characters are asexual by default.

Just saying, it's an interesting hypothetical. Would Scarlet carry to term in the one form, or give birth to a dog as a human?

Or would the fetus change with her and be born as whatever form she was in at the time?

Could be the only way Urial could ethically reproduce, since consent is at least possible in principle (Though obviously denied atm.)

Just saying, it's an interesting hypothetical. Would Scarlet carry to term in the one form, or give birth to a dog as a human?

Or would the fetus change with her and be born as whatever form she was in at the time?

Could be the only way Urial could ethically reproduce, since consent is at least possible in principle (Though obviously denied atm.)
We do not wish to continue this discussion.

Oh my god if you guys get warned I am NOT defending you. MOVING ON!

Which characters are definitely interested in getting their Blue Card?

Oh my god if you guys get warned I am NOT defending you. MOVING ON!

Which characters are definitely interested in getting their Blue Card?

Maybe you could make one of your fill out forms. Where we put char who are going for a blue card ;3

Obviously if an animal fetus was carried to term after shifting back to human it'd be a soulless cell bundle as the animal brain desperately tried to make connections with the human body but is unable to. I have no snout and I must Bork.

I'd like to propose to everyone, a character idea. Okay, so basically I only have a concept in mind, but feel free to shoot me down if I'm going overboard. What I have in mind is something pretty small, like probably just an upper A class character with S rank powers. Their power is probably going to be future sight. So basically they can see and predict everything that's going to happen in the future and they can choose which future path should happen. So I really like this character idea because I think it offers up quite a bit of leeway, but I think my background should be heard as well.

So what I have at the moment is that my character was born amazingly. They were right off the bat an amazing kid that could pretty much do whatever they wanted. In fact they were basically a god, they had powers that were very close to godlike levels. Unfortunately the beautiful character(who is from Japan by the way), had both of their parents murdered in a horrific mysterious accident. Thankfully the heterochromia-eyed kid was able to seek refuge with their rich famous uncle, but unfortunately they also got into a coma halfway through the move. After 15 years the kid was now an adult and they had become perfectly featured, and were all around an amazing person, but they were also an extremely shy loner that liked to keep to themselves as they reflected on the tragic backstory they had. ONly they couldn't do that because they had amnesia from the previously mentioned coma and also they were abused by their uncle before they eventually were just abandoned completely as they struggled to live in this terrible world they moved into Baltimore to find a new life at AEGIS okay what does everyone think of my hcaracter?

Users who are viewing this thread