• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Avengers CS Thread

Main
Here

kevin

𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! This is where you'll post your character sheets!

Character name:
Superhero alias:
Character age (18+):
Sexuality:
Basic appearance description:
Basic backstory:
Powers/Abilities:
Face claim:

Rogue.png
Character name: Anna-Marie Darkholme
Superhero alias: Rogue
Character age: 21
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Basic backstory:
Rogue grew up in Caldecott County, near the banks of the Mississippi River to a drunken abusive father and complacent mother. During her adolescence, however, her mutant abilities would manifest while being romantically involved with a young boy, rendering him unconscious as well as a traumatic experience with the confusion of the encounter. Believed to have attacked the boy, it would not be long before the authorities were wishing to take her in for questioning resulting in her instead of heading out on the run away from the town. She would spend several months passing from town to town making her way on the streets through pickpocketing and other methods until a chance encounter with an ill-picked target brought her to the attention of the shapeshifter known as Mystique. Rather than face retribution, however, Mystique would take in Rogue and care for her regardless of her prior history, spending several years with both her and their companion known as Destiny.

It was through this involvement that she would eventually be groomed and directed towards more criminal elements, engaging in terrorist activities as a member of the Brotherhood of mutants, though despite all this she came to recognize Mystique as her true mother due to showing far more care than her own ever had. It was through this path that eventually led her into conflict with the Hero known as Captain Marvel after a vision of Destinys foretold her involvement in a great calamity. Mystique would manipulate the Hero into a trap at which point Rogue would pounce with plans to disable the hero, though prolonged exposure and a plasma burst resulted in the hands becoming fused to their target until such point they become nothing but dust with all the abilities and the assimilation of their psyche the end result.

Constantly assaulted by the former heroes' memories and increasingly struggling to handle the strain, it would soon be revealed that Mystique had intended for the entire scenario to play out that way and never intended to merely capture the hero. Believing her Mother to have known this would be the outcome Rogue would flee once more. Holding great guilt over her actions and wishing to make something positive of her life, Rogue would eventually come to the attention of the Young Avengers initiative in her attempts to reform, joining the group recently despite her previous past.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Life Force Absorption: By making physical contact with an individual Rogue is able to absorb both memories and abilities. This process, however, is deeply draining on the individual target and can result in weakening, unconsciousness or even death should the contact be maintained long enough. The duration of the abilities drained is dependent mostly upon the length of time contact was established.
  • Ionic Energy Form: The tissue and bones of her entire body have now been augmented in strength and to a certain extent. She is now composed of organic matter that is permeated with this form of energy as well as other physiological changes that appear to be permanent following her murder of the late Captain Marvel. This has bestowed her with permanent versions of the hero's abilities that include a superhuman physical condition, energy absorption/emission, flight and more.

If you want, Kinda wrote backstory to slot them into MCU without the X-Men needing to be established/forced in. Kinda like How Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch were used.

(Greetings one and all I am th chats villian!)
Name: surgess
Villain name: sister skull
Pronouns: she . Her
Sexuality: straight
Basic appearance: white hair red eyes. Around 4'4 in height. (Idk her weight just know she's extremely light for her size)27556_SL1hJMUd.png
Background story: born on earth in this very realm her mom died of complications. But her demon dad from a different dimension abandoned her in the most brutal way possible. Leaving her to fend for herself. She had no choice but to take up crime to survive.
Powers: demon summoning/ demon magic of the 7th realm. And shape shifting
More info: she has a companion named whiskers. Basically a rat551284_94OyxYcp.png
She can't swim and hates dogs.

If you want, Kinda wrote backstory to slot them into MCU without the X-Men needing to be established/forced in. Kinda like How Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch were used.
playing a character based on a X Men character is fine. i just don’t want to have to many characters based on the old avengers. i wanna see new characters with new powers. but yes i accept characters based x men or even the fantastic 4

Ah ok, I thought this was essentially Future MCU so used a MCU version instead of pure comic one. I can change it if you want the to all be OC's though

Ah ok, I thought this was essentially Future MCU so used a MCU version instead of pure comic one. I can change it if you want the to all be OC's though
I see what you mean. But yeah basically i wanted to see new characters

Name: James Howlett/ Logan
Superhero alias: Wolverine
Pronouns: He/ Him
Sexuality: Straight
Basic appearance description: He is 6'3 and 200 pounds.

s-l500.jpg

Personality: Logan is a very headstrong and strong-willed man. Despite the fact he can be insensitive, he is actually a very caring, loyal and self-sacrificing person. He is always willing to defend someone who needs it

Powers: superhuman strength and reflexes, enhanced senses and tracking abilities, and a special healing power that also slows his aging. As well as adamantium claws

Abilities: He has been in every Major war and or conflict. His hand to hand combat skills are unmatched. He is a black belt in every form of martial art.

Backstory: Wolverine was born as James Howlett in northern Canada, (approximately near Cold Lake) during the late 19th century, purportedly to rich farm owners John and Elizabeth Howlett, though he is actually the illegitimate son of the Howletts' groundskeeper, Thomas Logan After Thomas is thrown off the Howletts' property for an attempted rape perpetrated by his other son, named simply Dog, he returns to the Howlett manor and kills John Howlett. In retaliation, young James kills Thomas with bone claws that emerge from the back of his hands, as his mutation manifests. He flees with his childhood companion, Rose, and grows into manhood on a mining colony in the Yukon, adopting the name "Logan". When Logan accidentally kills Rose with his claws, he flees the colony and lives in the wilderness among wolves.

During World War II, Logan teams up with Captain America and continues a career as a mer. He was in every World war. As well as The civil war and Vietnam and later with the CIA. He was then recruited by Team X, a black ops unit.

I see we have Rogue I can play a pretty good Wolverine :) I don't mind RPing 2 characters.
hold that thought, i wanna make sure everyone has a chance to get in so i can’t guarantee you a spot for a second character

Name: James Howlett/ Logan
Superhero alias: Wolverine
Pronouns: He/ Him
Sexuality: Straight
Basic appearance description: He is 6'3 and 200 pounds.

View attachment 986102

Personality: Logan is a very headstrong and strong-willed man. Despite the fact he can be insensitive, he is actually a very caring, loyal and self-sacrificing person. He is always willing to defend someone who needs it

Powers: superhuman strength and reflexes, enhanced senses and tracking abilities, and a special healing power that also slows his aging. As well as adamantium claws

Abilities: He has been in every Major war and or conflict. His hand to hand combat skills are unmatched. He is a black belt in every form of martial art.

Backstory: Wolverine was born as James Howlett in northern Canada, (approximately near Cold Lake) during the late 19th century, purportedly to rich farm owners John and Elizabeth Howlett, though he is actually the illegitimate son of the Howletts' groundskeeper, Thomas Logan After Thomas is thrown off the Howletts' property for an attempted rape perpetrated by his other son, named simply Dog, he returns to the Howlett manor and kills John Howlett. In retaliation, young James kills Thomas with bone claws that emerge from the back of his hands, as his mutation manifests. He flees with his childhood companion, Rose, and grows into manhood on a mining colony in the Yukon, adopting the name "Logan". When Logan accidentally kills Rose with his claws, he flees the colony and lives in the wilderness among wolves.

During World War II, Logan teams up with Captain America and continues a career as a mer. He was in every World war. As well as The civil war and Vietnam and later with the CIA. He was then recruited by Team X, a black ops unit.
Hold this thought for a quick second. Let’s give others time to claim spots

Character name:
Ophelia Rappaccini

Alias:
Blight

Character age: Somewhere in mid-twenties

Pronouns: She/her

Basic appearance description:
A slim, somewhat undernourished woman with pale skin and greying hair slightly over shoulder length, Ophelia looks distinctively out of place, the experiments she was subjected to leaving her with dislocated joints and shortened tendons. As such, she often walks pigeon-toed and with a mild, but noticeable hunch. Even so, she often dresses in bright, airy clothing now that she is allowed to choose her own clothes, and does her best to keep a crooked smile on her face.

The Extremis virus enables Ophelia to summon around her a suit of armor superficially resembling the Mark XLIX (Rescue) Armor created by Tony Stark, albeit cruder and lacking much of its detail and functionality. While this armor is active, she does however gain much steadier posture.

Basic backstory:
After the destruction of Aldrich Killian and the defeat of A.I.M. at the hands of Iron Man and his comrades, it appeared that the threat of the Extremis virus was at an end. However, neither the nefarious virus or its creators were fully stomped out. Deep in hiding, Monica Rappaccini, one of A.I.M.'s surviving researchers, subjected a child to further experimentation with a modified strain of Extremis that would purportedly stimulate and expand a metahuman's capabilities, fulfilling the true potential of the project.

Raised in isolation, Ophelia was Monica's legal ward, kept in isolation but trained and educated in academia and the use of her developing abilities with the utmost rigor. Eventually, however, it became evident that Ophelia's radioactive and toxic abilities were growing far beyond her body's ability to withstand, and Monica tried many means to stabilize her, working tirelessly not for the sake of a daughter, but a valuable investment.

An experimental reactor installed on her chest, ironically much like that of the hated foe, allowed her to generate a suit of armor that insulated the world from her. But it was too late for Monica, and she herself succumbed to radiation sickness soon after the reactor's installation.

Stunted in both body and mind, Ophelia was sad to see Mother fall. But she also knew that what Mother was building her for, cultivating her for, could be nothing but evil. Blight proceeded to spend time wandering the world, seeing everything she was kept apart from, and using her devastating abilities to hunt down and destroy remnants of A.I.M. and Hydra, wherever they surfaced.

Powers/Abilities:
Armored Suit: Nanomachines controlled by Extremis within Ophelia's body allow her to summon a suit of armor. This armor possesses no flight, electronic, or weapon capabilities, but does grant her improved agility and strength (enough to dent concrete in one blow) as well as considerable durability.

Nuclear Fire: When out of the suit, Ophelia passively emits low levels of ionizing radiation. When in the suit, she gains enough control to project it in order to cause sickness or disorientation to organic targets, as well as disrupt or entirely destroy electronics. She can also direct it in immediate bursts of fire, similar to previous Extremis hosts.

Blight: Ophelia's natural mutant ability. Using organic materials within her own body, Ophelia can emit viruses or chemical agents capable of replicating common diseases or causing chemical reactions such as corrosion or adhesion.
Your character is always accepted as non binary or gender less. i just wanted to be accepting for everyone

Well,that's how I'd like to express it.

As for the rest of Ophelia's character,I thought I'd like to play a more pathetic character,which I haven't done in a while. She might start off as a "villain" in that she'll clash with the heroes at first,or she might already be a part of the "new Avengers". See how the group flows and I'll decide.

Well,that's how I'd like to express it.

As for the rest of Ophelia's character,I thought I'd like to play a more pathetic character,which I haven't done in a while. She might start off as a "villain" in that she'll clash with the heroes at first,or she might already be a part of the "new Avengers". See how the group flows and I'll decide.
Okay! Sounds good!

Character name: Henry Hex

Superhero alias: Henry Hex

Character age (18+): 21

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bi?

Basic appearance description: Henry is 6'2 and 160 pounds. He has short dark hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a black long sleeve button-up with a solid red tie. He pairs his shirt with black chinos and black leather shoes. He's tan and has pinkish full lips.

Basic backstory: Henry Hex is the only son of Maria and James Hex. He is a wizard who is very talented and has a wide range of knowledge in magic and witchcraft. He uses both good and dark magic, bending both to his own will. Growing up Henry was bullied at school for being bisexual and was beat up by other kids most of the time. This led Henry to become depressed. At the age of 13, Henry's best friend passed away. This sent Henry into a deep and dark depression and mental state. That is when he started practicing dark magic. Years later, Henry has now mastered both good and dark magic. His weakness is his dark magic because he is so fragile he is at risk of being consumed by the darkness. Henry went looking to form a new superhero team to fight crime and named it, "The New Avengers." Keeping the memory of the original Avengers alive. Henry fights crime usually only using good magic rather than dark to make sure he doesn't end up being consumed by the darkness.

Powers: Spellcasting, Telepathy, Flight

Abilities: Multilingual, high-level intellect, master of magic (in training)

Speed will come once second characters are allowed.

Character name: William β€œBilly” Kaplan
Superhero alias: Wiccan
Character age (18+): 18
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Gay
Basic appearance description: He stands at 5’10”. He has short black hair, and brown eyes. His fashion sense tends to vary, and he likes to try out a variety of different styles

Wiccan-Asgardian-Marvel-Comics-Young-Avengers-Billy-Kaplan.jpg

Basic backstory: The Avengers Vision and Scarlet Witch once had twin children. This was an extraordinary occurrence, considering Vision is a synthetic being and Scarlet Witch is a chaos magician. Unfortunately for the couple, the children were undone. Still they were eventually reincarnated as regular people.

Billy was born the eldest of 3 sons, to parents Jeff and Rebecca Kaplan. When he was young, Billy realized he was gay, and so took a lot of abuse from classmates. After getting into a fight with some bullies, Billy has an encounter with the Scarlet Witch. She heals him, and tells him to stand up for himself.

That’s exactly what he did the next time he had a run in with that same bully. Unluckily for him, the electrokinetic aspect of Billy’s powers manifested, and the bully was nearly killed.

After that incident, Billy began to practice his magic powers, and wished to find Wanda again, to whom he felt a special connection. He believes she may have activated something in him when she healed his injuries that day. Unfortunately, Wanda seemed to have vanished, along with the rest of the avengers. So, he along with a group of others formed a team to keep the Avengers memory alive.

Powers/Abilities: Wiccan’s powers are extensive, unpredictable, powerful, possibly mutant, and most definitely magical. Typically, his abilities manifest as electrokinetic energy from his hands, which Wiccan can manipulate in numerous waysβ€”both offensively and defensively. Wiccan can also teleport himself and his teammates over long distances, fly, create objects from thin air, levitate objects, project force, energy, ice, heat, and fire, and create force fields and other solid energy objects

i swear to god i wanted to do a nice, short, simple bio, but my brain was like "haha, long bio go brrr." why does this always happen.

i decided to go with the mcu moon knight rather than comics because while i love the comics, they are. so messy. comics are weird honestly

i wasn't originally gonna give her d.i.d. but while i was researching i found out d.i.d. has a possible genetic factor and that it can be triggered by extreme trauma/guilt so she basically already has d.i.d.

yes, i know mcu moon knight does not speak hebrew. but he should.

i want sof and jay to get in a fistfight a-la-episode 4 and have the whole group just collectively decide she's insane

yes, jayson is a demigirl, i just like giving feminine characters masculine names sometimes

the backstories do require some back-and-forth- i reccomend starting with sof, reading until the break, switching to jay, reading until the break, etc.

this was my first time writing a bio in first-person pov and oh my god it was so fun and necessary for this character- this is legit one of the longest and most detailed bios i'e ever written i love her sm

- name -
sophia grant-al-faouly

- age -
twenty

- gender -
female

- sexuality -
heterosexual

- pronouns -
she/her

- alias-
ms. knight

- appearance -
sophia stands at an even 6', with light brown skin and dark tawny hair that makes her thoroughly stand out compared to most. due to her rather shy and unassuming demeanor, however, she's mostly found slouching, hair covering her face, usually in baggy comfort or athleisure clothing. her one defining piece of clothing is a necklace of a hilaal and star of david gifted to her by her parents, which she usually wears underneath her shirt.

f32640df4fdc1bee8bc5f3ea9e459137.jpg

- bio -
[tw: mental illness, death, violence/blood, attempted rape]
[spoilers: marvel's "moon knight", all episodes]

"i grew up in, well... i guess i thought it was a normal family. it was, for a long time. me, my mom, and my dad, we were happy, really happy. not everyone thought i was 'normal', though- lots of kids at school made fun of me, since it's not every day you see a jewish-islamic, british-egyptian-american girl running around new york. eventually that all seemed small in comparison to literal gods and monsters showing up, but it still... it still affected me, y'know? but i was happy, and my parents were happy, and that's all that really mattered, anyways.”

β€œi was... seven? maybe eight at the time. i'd woken up from a nightmare or something, and i'd gone downstairs to see if my mom was awake, and she was, but she was.. she was arguing with my dad. my parents never fought, but after a while, i realized that, well... it wasn't my dad. it couldn't have been- he had a different accent, different personality, different, well... everything. it was a little scary, to be honest. but little ol' me ran in there anyways, guns blazing, demanding to know just who this guy was. both of them were surprised, maybe even a little scared, but there was something just incredibly off about my not-dad, something i just couldn't place. after they'd gotten over their shock at seeing me, my mom pulled me aside, and just explained that this guy was my uncle, marc, and he'd just come to talk about my dad's 'business trip'- my mom was a museum curator, and though my parents never told me what my dad actually did, i knew he'd always go on these long 'business trips', sometimes for days at a time. i didn’t get it, though- my dad had already left, why was marc here now, and arguing with my mom? it… it didn’t make any sense. i’d just ran back upstairs, tossing and turning for the rest of the night.”

β€œi saw uncle marc more and more after that, always right after my dad left. that probably should’ve tipped me off that something here wasn’t right,but i was just a stupid kid back then. i was always wary, though, whenever he was around- he was the uncanny valley for me, like a mannequin or china doll, something that looked like it could’ve been my dad, but so obviously wasn’t. i didn’t like it, so i just… ignored it. i do that a lot. i remember, i asked my dad about it once, but he just looked so… tired. exhausted, even. the kind of exhaustion that comes from pain just sinking through your body and into your bones and just sitting there. i hated seeing him like that. he told me to let him know if uncle marc ever bothered me, and i told him i would, but that was a lie. i never brought up uncle marc around my dad after that- i didn’t want to see him look like that ever again.”

β€œso i ignored it- until i couldn’t anymore. this is something i remember vividly- i don’t think i could forget it, even if i tried. i was twelve- it was my birthday, actually, and i’d gone to bed after a long night of cake and ice cream and mario kart with my parents. right as i started falling asleep, though, i heard the telltale arguing- uncle marc was here. but this time… it was different. my dad wasn’t supposed to go on another β€˜business trip’ for a couple of days- he promised he wouldn’t be gone for my birthday- and as far as i remembered, my dad never left. uncle marc couldn’t have gotten here that quickly, right? but that's not all that made this different. usually, when uncle marc spoke to my mom, it was in hushed arguments, low voices that i had to strain to hear, but now… it was a near screaming match. and they were arguing about me. it was obvious- i could hear uncle marc saying β€œshe’s old enough, we need to tell her the truth”. who else could it have been? i was scared, and angry- what was β€˜the truth’? what were they hiding? and why did my β€˜uncle’ think he could talk to my mom like that?”

β€œi ran downstairs, filled with determination and a need to find out what they were hiding from me, and put myself between marc and my mom, and i yelled at him. i told him that he couldn’t just come in here and talk to my mom like that, that i didn’t like him being here at all, that i wanted my dad back. i really don’t know what i was thinking- i guess i was braver back then. the room was silent for a long time. but as i stared at marc, something just- something changed. it was like his entire demeanor changed at once, and his eyes just got… softer. that exhaustion i’d only seen once before, one i promised myself would never happen again. it was almost as if a switch flipped- i didn’t even realize he was wearing the same clothes my dad had been in earlier until he spoke… and my dad’s voice came out.”

β€œhe explained everything that night- well, mostly everything. if he had told me about khonshu and moon knight that night, too, i think it would've been a bit too much for my little twelve-year-old brain to handle. but he told me about him, and marc. his d.i.d. they each handled different parts of his life, but they were both my dad. they both loved me.”

β€œit was hard to comprehend, hard to believe, for a child. i didn’t want to believe it, that my dad- or i guess, part of my dad- would argue with my mom like that. my dad hadn’t told me at the time that marc was the one who originally married my mom, that my dad- steven- only acted as my father so that marc could protect us. i didn’t find that all out until later- until it was too late.”

β€œi was sixteen. ever since my last birthday, i’d been hearing… voices. i wasn’t going crazy- at least, i didn’t think i was- but it was just this incessant voice, a presence i couldn't shake. like something- or someβ€Šone- was watching my every move, judging me. since then, my father was getting more and more distant, and marc fronting was a near-daily occurrence. I never told my parents about the voices- i didn't want them to worry about me, to think I was going crazy... to think I was becoming like my dad."

"it all came to a head, though, when one night, my dad said he was relocating for a bit. he promised it wouldn't be for long, but i... but i was so confused. so guilty. did they know? was it my fault? i pretended to be okay with it, but I wasn't. the night he was supposed to leave for the airport, i followed him, and he finally noticed me following him halfway there because... because i saw him. khonshu."

"safe to say, i freaked out quite a bit. it's not every day a mummified bird man appears out of nowhere. i saw him, and it was obvious my dad did, too- but he seemed surprised that i could see him. surprised, then... angry. he said, and this is me quoting him, "get away from my daughter, you fucking vulture", and... i couldn't tell you what personality was in control at that time. marc, steven, and whoever else, they all just threw themselves at him, trying to protect me. but then... then khonshu said the words that still send chills down my spine whenever i think of them;"

"it's not me you'll have to protect her from."

"how many men were there? a dozen? a hundred? they all jumped out so fast, i couldn't count- jumping at us, brandishing guns and knives and other weapons i couldn't even name. it felt like my life flashed before my eyes. then... the unthinkable happened. my dad... he transformed. it was like this... this armor... literally grew on him. all the dots connected in my brain at once- his 'business trips'. talking about 'protecting' me. "

"my dad was a goddamn superhero. "

"i ran. i hid. i had to. i didn't want to, i hated doing it- but me being there was just a liability. if my dad got hurt because of me... i'd caused enough trouble already. i couldn't let that happen."

"i watched from the shadows as my dad took down our assailants one by one, switching near effortlessly between 'marc' and 'steven', a dance of effortless violence and brutality, one i had no idea he was even capable of. it was awesome. it was insane. it was terrifying. how the hell had he been hiding this for so long?"

"soon enough, the fight slowed to a near halt, till there was only one attacker left. i slowly retreated from my hiding place as the last man standing raised a shaky hand, aiming his gun towards my dad. it wouldn't matter- it shouldn't have."

"it shouldn't."

he shot.

it hit.

"it shouldn't have happened this way."

blood. too much.

that's impossible. the suit...

"the suit drew back like a curtain, exposing his chest to the bullet. after that whole battle... after learning the truth, the whole truth... was it all for nothing?"

my dad's dying, and there's nothing i can do.

"i was drowning. it felt like there was cotton in my ears, my mouth, nothing felt real."

"and then i woke up covered in blood."

///
"life after that point felt like... like reading a book in the dark. you can get a general sense of what's going on, but you can't focus long enough to actually make anything out of it. it was like that for a long time, and... and i was okay with it. i didn't want to have to face the world. my dad was dead. i... apparently ran away from home, from what i could gather, though it was through no intentions of my own. i obviously wasn't in school anymore- if i was, i likely wasn't doing very good, considering i don't remember attending a single class since my dad died. my life was a mess, and i was fine with just watching from the shadows."

"the next time i was awake,
fully awake, i was out in the middle of the street, wearing clothes i didn't remember ever owning, with a guy... a guy i recognized- from my school. well, my old school. he looked at me expectantly, and when he noticed the confusion plastered across my face, he gave a small laugh and repeated what he'd apparently 'just said'. he was... inviting me to a party? i was, quite frankly, really confused, but i cautiously accepted- i didn't admit to myself that maybe, just maybe, this could be a turning point, a chance to get my life back together, to be in control again.

"the rest of that day was... strange, to say the least. i didn't have a home anymore- hell, even if i wanted to get back home, i wouldn't have been able to navigate my way back- so i scruffily prepared myself in a gas station bathroom. when i looked in the mirror, though, i barely recognized myself. my eyes were the only thing still truly mine- soft, scared- but my face was covered in bandages, my arms in still-healing bruises, wearing clothing i never would've picked out for myself. it was... weird."

"the weirdest part, though, was that it seemed two people had started an argument inside my own head. one of the voices, i recognized- it had been tormenting me ever since i turned sixteen- and the other... it was my own... but not. there was something... different. something scary about it."

"what is this, spector?"

"i... i don't know, i didn't think..."

"didn't think what?

"she'd interfere."

"and because of her, you're now distracted from your mission to... what? go party?"

"please, khonshu, just give her this. then i'll make sure she doesn't bother us again."

"spector, if i wanted a broken avatar, i would've kept your father."

"the voices fell silent after that- i didn't even notice my hands were shaking until the deafening lack of noise filled my head yet again. when i looked back up at the mirror, though- my eyes were hard as stone."

"later that evening was the party, at some swanky mansion outside of the inner city. i felt incredibly out of my element- the 'broken' girl who fell off the face of the earth showing up at what seemed like the hottest party in new york. the crushing crowds, the flashing lights, it all was disorienting. i was determined to enjoy this, though- i forced myself to."

"i walked over to the in-house bar-
yes, they had their own bar- and ordered myself a glass of water to nurse while i watched the thrumming party scene. not long after, a boy sidled up next to me- the boy who'd invited me here in the first place. we clinked glasses, laughing as he took me on a tour from our seats, pointing out all the artifacts and souvenirs his parents had collected from trips across the world."

"looking back, there was a voice telling me, screaming at me to turn around, to notice the boy sneaking behind us, to notice him sneaking whatever drug that was into our drink. but i didn't. i ignored my reflection begging me not to take a sip- i was determined not to go insane that night, even at the cost at what would come next."

"the boy insisted that he'd take me on a tour of the upper level, but i attempted to politely refuse- i was getting dizzy and my head began pounding, and none of this felt like a good idea. i didn't have much of a choice, though, as he lead me up the twisting stair, down a long, dark hall to an unmarked room. i attempted to voice my confusion, but only succeeded in slurring my words to a point where i was even confusing myself. the boy laughed again- that damn laugh- and led me into that cold room, filled with three other smirking boys- and a single bed."

"the door clicked behind me. every warning sign in my head flashed, but i was too out of it to do anything about it."

what the hell did he do to me?

"i thought i couldn't be hurt any worse than i already was."

"i was wrong."

"the boys walked up to me. their hungry smiles twisted around me like a vise. they touched me. i tried to pull away, but my body felt like a pile of lead. i tried to scream, but my mouth barely made a whisper, and it echoed back into my own head."

"and someone responded."

///

"i didn't come out after that. i refused. only bad things happened when i was out. i acted like i couldn't have cared less about what happened that night. i never wanted to think about it again. i... i was hurt. badly. i'm not much better now, honestly."

"i don't want to be a hero. i don't know if i even can be- i can barely save myself."

"but i don't think i have much of a choice."

- personality -
as a child, sophia was a bubbly, whip-smart girl with a penchant for getting herself in trouble due to her dauntlessness. after her father's death, however, she's become a lot more withdrawn, overtaken by severe depression and guilt that refuses to let go of her. due to her past trauma, sophia typically hates fronting, and won't normally demand to front without being triggered, though she wouldn't go out of her way to trigger jay into fronting, either. while sophia has a small grasp of jay's powers, she refuses to acknowledge that she herself could also possess these powers, and due to her extreme guilt from her father's death, that she could possibly be a hero. the only thing sophia would admit to enjoying anymore is learning- both of her parents were tomb raiders history buffs, and their love of history- and gaining new knowledge- was passed down onto sophia. when fronting, she'll do nearly anything to just be able to curl up with a good book or enjoy the spoils of a new hobby without interference.

- powers -
healing factor - though sophia has yet to access the full capabilities of being khonshu's avatar, she still possesses a superhuman ability to heal injuries, strengthened by the light of the moon.

- abilities -
polyglotism - sophia is fluent in english, hebrew, and arabic, as well as conversational spanish and french.
eidetic memory - sophia has incredibly sharp memory and recall skills, and grasps onto new skills extremely quickly because of this.

- name -
jayson spector

- age -
twenty

- gender -
demigirl

- sexuality -
bisexual

- pronouns -
she/they

- alias-
moon knight

- appearance -
jay, being an alter of sophia's, shares the same physical body, but they still have a markedly different appearance. jay is much more rugged and confident, usually extending to her full height rather than slouching, with hard, cold eyes that give her a highly intimidating air. she typically dresses in sleek, form-fitting athleticwear that gives her ample room to move, though you'd be hard-pressed to find her out and about in normal streetwear- jay considers herself nocturnal, and with that territory comes the moon knight suit.

- bio -
[tw: mental illness, death, violence/blood, attempted rape, suicidal thoughts]
[spoilers: marvel's "moon knight", all episodes]

"you shouldn't be reading this."

"this life isn't meant for you to see. i know what you're going to think- look at this broken girl. she won't be able to save anyone- she can barely save herself. how's she supposed to be a hero? worst part- you'd be right. i'm not a hero. i'm just some girl trying to finish what she started."

"my life isn't noteworthy, not really. my mom was fine. she was... she was a mom, you know? protective. sometimes overbearing, but she knew i could hold my own. when i needed her, she was there for me."

"my dad, on the other hand... he was a dick. he'd leave without warning, come back and fight with my mom. never gave a shit about actually raising me- that he left up to the shell that would take over every time he came back. i guess i didn't want to admit to myself just how fucked up he was back then- i always acted as though he was just... someone else. it was easier that way, i guess."

"most of my childhood was... well, a blur would be the best way to describe it. like remembering is looking through a fuzzy t.v., that everything happened, but not to me. those memories that are clear are few and far between, but that first one, the one i remember most, was three years ago- the night my dad died."

"my dad was leaing for the airport, on his way to catch a flight to wherever, abandoning me and my mom yet again. i shouldn't have been surprised, but i couldn't just let him leave, probably for good, this time, without at least trying to confront him. so, i followed him to the bus stop."

"mistake number one."

"then... i saw him. khonshu. that god-ugly pigeon that had been burrowing in my brain for the last year for reasons unknown to me back then. i was... embarrassing to say, but a bit frightened. mostly annoyed. my dad... he was pissed. it was kind of nice to see, actually, him being all protective and father-like, like he should have been for the past sixteen years, but... i digress. it all ended up being a distraction, anyways. we let our guards down."

"mistake number two."

"it was like dozens of shadows jumped to life all at once, swirling around us in a violent dance. my dad told me to run, and by a will that wasn't my own, i did. i went and hid until the whole brutal battle was over- well, almost over."

"the last guy pulled out a gun. it was kind of funny to me- i would've never laughed at a gun before that moment, but at that second, everything felt so surreal. my dad wasn't some normal guy- at that point, i wasn't even sure he was human- and this was all clearly beyond that one guy's understanding, right?"

"mistake number three."

"i don't... i don't think i'd ever seen so much blood in my life- coming from my father, no less. i hated that feeling. eing so helpless, trapped, forced to watch my dad die."

"until... until i wasn't."

"it was the most insane moment in my life. it was if my entire childhood, i was drowning, my ears, eyes, mouth, stuffed with cotton, and i was finally pulled to the surface and allowed to breathe. i could tell i was finally in control."

"khonshu could, too."

"i locked eyes with the man who killed my dad- the kid. he couldn't have been much older than i am now- he was definitely just following orders. i didn't see that, though. all i saw was the monster that put a bullet in my father's chest. i could say i hated my father all i want, but this man couldn't just come in and kill him- that wasn't his right."

"i was... i was so angry. i would've done anything to get revenge in that moment. khonshu... khonshu knew that too. he made me an offer that, at that time, i couldn't refuse."

"do you swear to protect the travelers of the night and bring my vengeance to those who would do them harm?"

"i said yes."

"then rise. rise and live again. as my fist of vengeance. as my moon knight."

"it was like a fire lit up all throughout my body. i felt everything at once- strong. fast. powerful. then... it was like the suit jumped from my father to me, forcing me to my feet from kneeling by his side. i could see the terror in the man's eyes. i... i enjoyed it. for that split second, everything in my life clicked into place. this was where i was meant to be- with a goal. with power. with purpose."

"i could've just thrown a crescent dart, and it would've been over. a quick blow to the head, knock him unconscious. hell, i could've just let him run away- he looked well on his way there. but no. i wanted to see the fear in his eyes. i wanted to see him suffer. i was so blinded by my rage, by my grief, that i couldn't even recognize the fact that he wasn't the reason my father died- he may have shot the bullet, but he wasn't the one who exposed my dad's chest."

"i suppose it's to late for that, though."

"i can't block out what happened next. i have to remember- it's not my choice. but... i can choose not to say it. that i can controll. all i'll say is, by the time my anger faded away, the man was little more than a bloody pulp lying in the road. it had started raining. i hadn't noticed. i looked down at a puddle- i barely recognized myself. it wasn't just the strange armor covering my body, or the pitter-patter of raindrops sending waves that obscured my reflection, but the fresh blood dripping down my arms and in splatters across the white suit, the bloodlust in my eyes visibe even through the mask covering my face. it was... scary. i was scaring myself."

"i walked oer to my dad's body. slow. defeated. i collapsed beside him, the suit pulling back at my command, exposing shaking hands and bloodshot eyes pricking with tears. i was being pulled under, fading out..."

"...until i was forced to be called upon again."

///
"life after that was... hard. i was in the drier's seat, and it was new. i never went back home- i couldn't face my mom. i couldn't face anything- i just up and left those bodies in the road. someone else's problem. i didn't know where i was going, only letting my feet push me forward, the night obscuring my battered body. i eventually found myself back within the city- i ended up ducking into an alley and staring up at the sky for the rest of the night, my mind running in circles, unable to even think of sleep."

"that happened the next night, and the next. i was getting annoyed- i couldn't sleep, i couldn't work, at this rate, i was gonna starve to death. i remember looking up at the night sky, my anger reaching a boiling point- this was unfair. i'd lost everything. what was even the point anymore? of living?"

"and, as always, that fucking vulture just had to pipe in."

"he told me that he wanted to see if i would realize what i'd agreed to- that the deal we'd made hadn't just been a one-night thing. that the price of my vengeance was to be his avatar- his moon knight."

"i didn't have a choice, not really. what was i gonna do- argue with an egyptian god? besides, what he was offering was better than what i had right now- he lured me in, not with promises of power, but purpose. i keep falling right into that damn trap, time and time again."

"so... i became the moon knight. it was odd, at first- learning to use my powers, being 'trained' by khonshu, but as time passed, i got more into it. it felt... weirdly right. eventually, i started acting as an actual 'fist of justice', going after low-level criminals, then crime bosses, then threats to the gods themselves. i neer considered myself a 'hero'- i'm not one. i'm... a janitor. cleaning the world of scum."

"it went on like this for a while- roaming in the shadows by day, going after criminals by night. the same thing, over and over, for... well, a year, probably. it was a while, i remember that. until... something happened. it was a completely unremarkable day otherwise, but then... some guy walked up to me. i didn't recognize him at first- well, i didn't. then, it felt like someone else was pushing up against me in me own head, forcing me out of the way, pushing me back into the corners of my mind. i was speaking, but... it wasn't me. my words, my actions, they weren't mine."

shit.

"khonshu... he was pissed. i could tell. this wasn't part of the agreement- i wasn't supposed to be like him. that was the point."

"we argued for a while. eventually, though, the girl- my... alter- noticed us, and i decided to shut up khonshu by just convincing him i'd let her have this one thing, and i'd regain control by nightfall. he huffed, but neither of us pushed the matter further."

"so, we went to the party. i was reduced to mostly a fly on the wall, glancing around, searching for any potential threats. i didn't like this, and i could tell my alter didn't, either, but she was so determined to regain control of her life, that she insisted on putting us through this. it was... pretty annoying."

"the guy from earlier came up to us. he and my alter laughed a bit. talked about meaningless, mundane things i couldn't have cared less about. that was when i noticed it- the guy sneaking past the bar, slipping that drug, whatever it was, into our drink. i tried to get sophia's attention. i screamed. i begged her not to drink it. i don't know if she couldn't hear me, or just didn't care- she drank it anyways."

"i was getting tired. woozy. all my limited senses dulled until it was like i was forced into a coffin, unable to see, hear, move, do anything."

"and then i heard the screams."

"i burst through, showing myself to the front, forcing my alter to let me take control. i didn't know how we got here, but we were surrounded, boys grappling my body with greedy hands."

"they'd left a window open, letting moonlight flow freely into the room."

"big mistake."

"it didn't take long to dispose of them- i forced myself to hold back, though i wanted to do a lot more than just knock those monsters out. they were surely traumatized."

"but after all... so was i."

///

"life went back to mostly normal after that. sophia didn't come out much after that- i felt kinda bad for her, honestly. i promised myself i'd protect her. that was my job, after all- i wouldn't let anything be out of my control again."

"this new 'superhero' team, though? ...well, that just might change things."

- personality -
jay takes her job as protector rather seriously- this prickly, rough-around-the-edges girl puts up the act of a nigh-invincible warrior in order to protect herself- and by proxy, sophia- from any further trauma. she's rather overprotective, taking a sort of 'older sister' row to those she views as in need of help- which typically just boils down to sophia. jay herself has a rather dry sense of humor, and is extremely blunt and sarcastic. she also gets annoyed easily, and has a hard time explaining herself to others. she's somewhat of a lone wolf, preferring to strike off on her own rather than be a team player. she admittedly also has a particular bloodlust towards those who've hurt her or sophia, which can cause her to look a bit unhinged- though her normal fighting style is a lot more held back.

- powers -
transformation - while the moon is out, jay is able to summon the ceremonial robes of khonshu, a nigh-impenetrable armor that enhances her already superhuman condition and healing while she's wearing it.
weapon summoning - while in her moon knight armor, jay is able to summon razor-sharp crescent darts from the emblem in her chest, which she can also call back to her.
superhuman condition - being an avatar of khonshu, jay has gained superhuman speed, strength, durability, and agility, which far surpasses any normal human.
healing factor - jay has an incredible healing rate, being able to recover near-instantly from any injury, which is further enhanced by the suit. she's no deadpool, though- cutting off her head, taking out her organs, or anything similarly extreme is sure to do the trick.

- abilities -
acrobatics - jay is a skilled freerunner and traceur, able to navigate difficult urban terrain and new york rooftops with relative ease.
combat - while she doesn't know any formal martial arts, her time as moon knight and harsh life on the streets has led jay to develop a proficiency with hand-to-hand combat, one which can outmatch most formally trained adults.
arcane knowledge - similarly, after some time operating as moon knight, jay has gained a level of arcane knowledge, and is able to recognize most types of artifacts and magical abilities.

Last edited:
(Greetings one and all I am th chats villian!)
Name: surgess
Villain name: sister skull
Pronouns: she . Her
Sexuality: straight
Basic appearance: white hair red eyes. Around 4'4 in height. (Idk her weight just know she's extremely light for her size)View attachment 986100
Background story: born on earth in this very realm her mom died of complications. But her demon dad from a different dimension abandoned her in the most brutal way possible. Leaving her to fend for herself. She had no choice but to take up crime to survive.
Powers: demon summoning/ demon magic of the 7th realm. And shape shifting
More info: she has a companion named whiskers. Basically a ratView attachment 986099
She can't swim and hates dogs.

this bitch tiny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back