• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Neutral Realm (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
JHC now I dont know who I want to pull out of storage for this. Maybe Xer'Lai or maybe some one who's never been to RIvannia before. Why do i always do this to myself?!?

*Looks at rules, notices rules 2 and 3. Ponders the notion of being a meta villain and destroying the world through the 4th wall in an ultimate plot of being dastardly* MUHAHAHAHAHA

Not sure what I'd play still. The few ideas I got wouldn't really work so I'd have to toss some other idea up. Darn my urge to play somewhat mentally conflicted characters with crazy powers. :P

Would people hate me if I played some sort of evil symbiote creature that can hijack bodies but must have consent first meaning that he has to trick people.

I have an expert ranger.
Bailey is all-around (armed with the same stuff Ari is)

The group [currently] has no up-close fighters

What Im worried about, or rather, what i foresee if i do this dwarf tank is that stealth for him is not an option; at best he can stay put.

From what im seeing, nearly everyone's a ranger...Alrighty, tank it is.

*Just seen Konosuba and is half tempted to have a close range fighter like darkness and the perpetual state of awkwardness she could cause* MUAHAHAHAAHAHA *Wouldn't ever actually go that far but still!*

I know this sounds werid, but suddenly im stump. Human Warrior Priest or Dwarf Tank?
I mean its hard to really tell without any context on either one. It's not like its some DnD game either (I don't think it is... right O.O) so there isn't anything to really dictate either direction it would be more up to what you want to do. Without really that as a factor I can't say which, it would be more down to their personality and demeanor and/or their background to really comment.

Dwarf is me default character, but ive been itching to do a human, but there so many humans. He's basically all out tank, fear nothing, but loud and slow.

Warrior me thinks I can do somthing of a radical, a man who fights against the inquestion as he sees them as "heretics" or worshippers of a false god. Least that's the concept, I honestly have very little of an idea what the lore is for this world, or it's gods really. Some ideas for this character would be that he'll wield a holy two handed warhammer, and is a mix of fighter, tank, and healer/buffer, but lacks ranged weapons. In many ways he may seem like a counter part to other characters.

But i dunno, i wrote half of the dwarf cs already, and now im stumped.

Last edited:
If it helps to visualize my ideas, here:
latest
hero_ironbreaker-edit.png

Dwarf is me default character, but ive been itching to do a human, but there so many humans. He's basically all out tank, fear nothing, but loud and slow.

Warrior me thinks I can do somthing of a radical, a man who fights against the inquestion as he sees them as "heretics" or worshippers of a false god. Least that's the concept, I honestly have very little of an idea what the lore is for this world, or it's gods really. Some ideas for this character would be that he'll wield a holy two handed warhammer, and is a mix of fighter, tank, and healer/buffer, but lacks ranged weapons. In many ways he may seem like a counter part to other characters.

But i dunno, i wrote half of the dwarf cs already, and now im stumped.
Well the only thing I would say is that warrior concept can potentially get into a good bit of conflict with the group and end up being detrimental as a whole. It doesn't need to necessarily, but depending how its played out it can end up bogging things down and being a general drag for the group depending on how much that whole notion is enforced of heritics and the worship of their chosen deity.

Well the only thing I would say is that warrior concept can potentially get into a good bit of conflict with the group and end up being detrimental as a whole. It doesn't need to necessarily, but depending how its played out it can end up bogging things down and being a general drag for the group depending on how much that whole notion is enforced of heritics and the worship of their chosen deity.
Alrighty den, let's make this easier then, dwarf tanker it is. I'll save teh warrior priest idea for another rp.

Hello~, I just dropping by to say that I made a healer in this RP. I do hope I can stay out of combat, haha. *crosses fingers*

Just a general question, can I grow back a chopped of arm, is that too stronk ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back