• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Nameless Abyss (Soft Reboot)

Gevotch the tooth fairy has awoken to his true name, Springing a multitude of murders. On a quest to find The Vortex of Names. His quest to change his name so no one will ever have known him as Gevotch.....

In this world there are many quirky powers, weapons, and events. It takes place in an setting with both fantasy and sci-fi elements. The journey is one that starts off about the Nameless Abyss as well as The Vortex of Names. But will evolve into much more as the plot continues. This plot can be very crazy with a lot going on.

It does have high magic, but often times having an explanation and diving a bit into sci-fi. This setting leaves room for plenty of characters.

It is a reboot if a roleplay I once did. If you want to read it I'll be glad to share a link. It seemed like a lot of fun and I'm looking for new partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back