• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the mystery club — 1980’s mystery — temp OOC

fairyfawn

respectless
IMG_4045.jpeg

good evening wayward traveler

welcome to the temporary OOC thread for the 1980’s mystery roleplay, the mystery club. inspired by stranger things and scooby doo!

here, you can ask me any questions you have, decide what role you want to apply for, discuss character ideas, come up with mystery ideas, and just chat and goof off with everyone!

Oh and before I forget, you can only apply for one role !

LINKS

OOC — you’re here
IC — tba
APPLICATIONS — here!
INTEREST CHECK — here!

Last edited:
hiiiii! i don’t know what role i want to apply for just yet. I’m leaning towards the medium or one of the bait roles! nice to meet yall though!

hellooo ! i'm torn between the researcher or the nerd with a heavy lean on nerd rn

Hello all! Depending on what other people want to take, I was thinking of doing something for either Skeptic or Bait.

For the Skeptic, they could be someone related to another character (friends? Family? They’re dating / dated?), initially got dragged into the club, and is still here after all this time so they can “keep everyone out of trouble” (really they’re just lonely and secretly love the company).

The bait will be some ex-star athlete who peaked in high school and has lost direction in life so now they’re looking for a new hobby!

hello everyone! glad to makin a character for this lovely RP (I've been reading Agatha Cristie lately so I am sooo in the mood for some mystery haha). I'm leaning towards making someone for the bait or researcher role

bike falling GIF

Mood Right now. I sat down to write Mia's Background, and realized I wrote a novel. WHOOPS. Anyway, her placeholder is replaced with her app and is finished [: Enjoy!

Hiii!
Happy to be here, gonna try to get the CS churned out in a jiffy.
going for my typical bait role

Got a placeholder up, gonna try to work on Finley sometime today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back