• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

Minako Minako Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time lately. Real life stuff comes first. I hope you feel better soon! If it's posts, we can totally wait. Just take it easy, man :D

Well....a kiss....now that was certainly a ....development...

cute blush.gif

But in any case, awesome post! That father and daughter scene especially...ah, it really touched me. I wish the music earlier was a little better placed though, the kissing thing happened while the music was still playing, but that's a minor concern. Did you make it yourself? Ah, I'm rambling.

Idea Idea

Nyohohohoho! Yes! I certainly hope this doesn't lead to anything bad happening in the future~! :angelD:

Also, THANK YOU! I really wanted to give this post my "A Game" and it killed me I was hindered by my poor health and this took me so long to get out!

I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise and rest better so I can be at 110% when I work on these posts!! 😅

Ooooh, yeah I probably shoulda added a picture and placed it a bit sooner OR later... Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!!

I DID make it on my own, actually! :3D: Not only did I not want to deal with copyright stuff using another music box cover, none of them captured the moment as well as the slower version I made!

I'm going to try to make more music but I'll have to get a music making program AND some help with it! May even recruit some voices and go to a cheap recording studio! :D We'll see!

Thank you so much for enjoying this tiny Quest!

I'm gonna wait for DreamBeat DreamBeat to get their 2 cents or lemme know if not this round and I'll get to work on the next one, which SHOULD BE mellow-ish, but leading up to a huge decision the one after THAT!

ALSO! This wasn't as obvious as when you picked your hero, but, THIS ROUND IS ACTUALLY A HUGE DECISION, TOO! Who you talk to and why will effect the outcome of the ending of this arc!!

Great job, everyone, on getting to this part and so far into the mystery segment of this Quest RP!!! 😄

...I sure hope you guys like the NEXT segment as well....

Nyohohoho.... ~

Nyohohohoho! Yes! I certainly hope this doesn't lead to anything bad happening in the future~! :angelD:

Also, THANK YOU! I really wanted to give this post my "A Game" and it killed me I was hindered by my poor health and this took me so long to get out!

I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise and rest better so I can be at 110% when I work on these posts!! 😅

Ooooh, yeah I probably shoulda added a picture and placed it a bit sooner OR later... Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!!

I DID make it on my own, actually! :3D: Not only did I not want to deal with copyright stuff using another music box cover, none of them captured the moment as well as the slower version I made!

I'm going to try to make more music but I'll have to get a music making program AND some help with it! May even recruit some voices and go to a cheap recording studio! :D We'll see!

Thank you so much for enjoying this tiny Quest!

That all seems so AWESOME!!! <3 I wish you the best of luck with all that! Especially the healthier part. I know it can be a hard thing, but the results speak for themselves in improving everything about one's life (not that I'm one to talk, but you know...).

Hey guys... Sorry...

Not dead, but been dealing with stuff and typing out next post inbetween sickness and work and stuff...

Hopefully this weekend!

It's finally done and posted! Whew!!

...Heh heh heh...

I would think very carefully 'bout this one if I were you guys...

It's possible a wrong decision could lead to some... unfortunate events for Rosie...

Good luck, guys! :xFwink:

Caligena Caligena
Idea Idea
Felis Felis
BestrJestr BestrJestr
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hey guys!

I am so sorry. I hope you guys don't htink I'm ignoring this RP or anything. This RP is probably the only thing I can use to keep myself drawing!

I've been a bit booked with work and outside projects, but I'm really gonna try to get stuff done this week and have things posted by this weekend!

I know, I know... I haven't really delivered when I promise posts will be out... but...

Heh heh... Its p important I start this next arc at the end of this month...

For... reasons... fuhuhuhuhuhuhu.... :hornskiss:

Hey guys!

...Heh, yeah, I'm so sorry that post was so short and took me almost just as long as a regular one...

Things came up, as always -_-

I am really sorry... I'll try to keep my posting consistent as much as I can.

Anyway--

"You've managed to avoid a terrible fate, haven't you?"

Indeed, running off into the pitch black mines was CERTAINLY the first BAD ENDING option you've all managed to avoid! Congratulations!!!

.......And good luck avoiding the rest of them as they get less and less obvious... heh heh... :hornskiss:

Also, DreamBeat DreamBeat I'm glad you liked the drawings! I do my best as fast as I can, hopefully I'll be able to dedicate more time to this RP again and have better drawings... 😅

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this post regardless and I'll try to have the next one by Halloween to finally finish up this arc and start the next one! <3

Hey, no worries! Take all the time you need. I'm looking forward to your posts no matter how much (or little) time passes between them. :) And thanks for continuing this quest even though you have a lot of things going on.

FHDKGHFHNGHKL

Alright, so, due to work and other things, this was only partly done on halloween, but after some writing and editing it is ALL DONE NOW... Just gotta get the artwork done, then I should be good to post HOPEFULLY soon!

WHEW!

OKAY, THAT WAS INSANE!!!

...I am so sorry its a bit later than I wanted...

BUT YOU GUYS EARNED IT!

You unlocked every good ending possible for Tarrin, and the original ending had all these goodies attached thanks to your guys quick-wits and hard work! Thank you all and I hope you liked the mystery segment!!

Good luck in the next arc... And its possible SINCE you unlocked all the goodies you guys miiiiight get something bonus... We'll see!

Thank you all again! Enjoy!

DreamBeat DreamBeat hi! Sorry to bug you, just wanted to know if you wanted to get a vote in before I post the next part, which should be done later tonight! :D

*sighs* Lordie lou, I wish I could get paid for writing and drawing this story instead of my actual job...

But sadly I still have a ways to go before I reach that (and even then, I doubt Yuu Watase herself would appreciate this story being published even as a webcomic with minor donations set up... I heard Genbu Kaiden wasn't adapted into an anime and only got a few drama CD's because of licensing and stuff... D: )

In either case, I truly apologize for always taking WAY longer than I intend to on posting... I was going to post this LAST WEEK on Veterans day, my day off, when I got surprised called into work at 6:45 AM and only had an hour to get ready and I was pooped when I got home... @//@:;;

ANYWAY, the next post I have mild plans for (trying for a touching scene, naturally :csmile: ) BUT I also don't want it too long (there's no need now that we're finally out of Tarrin and the longer it is with more art required the longer it takes me to draw...) so we're gonna hafta see where the votes take us... (heh heh... oops did I reveal this is actually kinda an important decision...?

Silly me~ :angelD: )

Hopefully you guys like the stuff coming up, the bonus you unlocked (don't worry, its minor and just a cute little thing, nothing to help Rosie cheat or blast through her development), and when THIS arc really kicks off!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back