• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Im gonna try to get a post out by tomorrow since I have it off!

Thank you all so much for your interest and investment...! I definitely don’t deserve it! I’m grateful and thankful for you guys!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Im gonna try to get a post out by tomorrow since I have it off!

Thank you all so much for your interest and investment...! I definitely don’t deserve it! I’m grateful and thankful for you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for taking the time to write your story and give us cute drawings~

*whumps to bed* M' so sorry it always takes me forever to post guys...

I did it tho, I got it out on the four day weekend...

YAy....

zzZZZZZzzzZZZZz

Idea Idea Uhm... Hey, is everything ok?

Haven't heard from you in a bit and just making sure you're ok? You around lately, dudeski?

Idea Idea Uhm... Hey, is everything ok?

Haven't heard from you in a bit and just making sure you're ok? You around lately, dudeski?
Ah I’m so sorry. I had this one big group project to take care of, and my classmates just kept throwing me curveballs on what I was supposed to do, so I ended up having to make rewrites after rewrites... also got sick a couple times in the meanwhile...

The due date is tomorrow though, so after that everything should be clear.

Ah I’m so sorry. I had this one big group project to take care of, and my classmates just kept throwing me curveballs on what I was supposed to do, so I ended up having to make rewrites after rewrites... also got sick a couple times in the meanwhile...

The due date is tomorrow though, so after that everything should be clear.

OH JESUS.

I know dat feel tho. 20% of the people do 80% of the work, I swear!

No worries m'man! You get that ish done! I'll wait for ya! ^ ^

OH JESUS.

I know dat feel tho. 20% of the people do 80% of the work, I swear!

No worries m'man! You get that ish done! I'll wait for ya! ^ ^
Wish I could say that, but nope. They actually did most of the work I’d say... the only reason why I spent so much with what I did was that they kept asking me to do stuff, then changing their mind or trying to add something else that didn’t go with the project at all...

Wish I could say that, but nope. They actually did most of the work I’d say... the only reason why I spent so much with what I did was that they kept asking me to do stuff, then changing their mind or trying to add something else that didn’t go with the project at all...

Oooooooh! 'm sorry, I'm dumb @.@;;

Hopefully that ends tomorrow! I'm so sorry >//<;

Oooooooh! 'm sorry, I'm dumb @.@;;

Hopefully that ends tomorrow! I'm so sorry >//<;
No, no. Anyone would have thought what you did if they heard someone complain about a group project... in fact you’re not the first...I feel really bad for all the people I’m keeping waiting over this...

No, no. Anyone would have thought what you did if they heard someone complain about a group project... in fact you’re not the first...I feel really bad for all the people I’m keeping waiting over this...

Ah, oki!

Hm?

Uhm... Do you mean your classmates? I'm sure it'll be fine, if it's all in the editing and revision phase and you've got til tomorrow! I'm sure it'll be fine!

Oh, wait, or did you mean your fellow questors in this Quest RP? Oh, dude! It's totally fine! I only post once a week anyway! (I've tried to do it more and have failed epically, I can't even get out a deadline 2 weeks after I've posted!) technically my week is up sunday methinks? Or sat night?

You good, homeslice, you good! :D

Ah, oki!

Hm?

Uhm... Do you mean your classmates? I'm sure it'll be fine, if it's all in the editing and revision phase and you've got til tomorrow! I'm sure it'll be fine!

Oh, wait, or did you mean your fellow questors in this Quest RP? Oh, dude! It's totally fine! I only post once a week anyway! (I've tried to do it more and have failed epically, I can't even get out a deadline 2 weeks after I've posted!) technically my week is up sunday methinks? Or sat night?

You good, homeslice, you good! :D
Well, I meant the fellow questors, anyone in an RP with me, one person in the power making thread and I think I may have missed the happy birthdays for a day...( or if not, I nearly did today...) Got like 12 open tabs just waiting around for answers...

Sorry, I shouldn’t be dumping this on ya. I’ll be going to sleep now, gotta wake up early tomorrow.

Well, I meant the fellow questors, anyone in an RP with me, one person in the power making thread and I think I may have missed the happy birthdays for a day...( or if not, I nearly did today...) Got like 12 open tabs just waiting around for answers...

Sorry, I shouldn’t be dumping this on ya. I’ll be going to sleep now, gotta wake up early tomorrow.

Aw, Idea. You're so sweet and noble in how you wanna make others feel welcome to the point you feel bad when you can't even if sickness and life are poundin' away at ya! I like how noble you are :3 A wise man by the name of Dr. Seuss (yesIamanadultandstilllikedrseussstuffsueme) once said "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"!

Anyone who gives you guff over having a life and problems arising to the point you can't do your daily deed isn't worth your time, to be honest.

And no worries! I love to listen and help my pals...! :angelD:

You should go to sleep though, sleep deprivation don't get you nowheres ^^;;

DKHGKJDGN,FJHFNHFGH

GUYS I AM SO SORRY!

I went on a wonderful trip this last week, still bummed it ended... But I'm home, and finishing the post I started the night before I left!!!

I'm so sorry for the wait, but this week is all me and relaxing, so I'm going to really dive into this post and make it the very best and worth the wait!

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart...! I don't deserve readers as cool as you guys...

Happy holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year to all of you!!! :angelD:

Felis Felis
Caligena Caligena
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea

AIGHT YO.

So, life's tried to kill my butt in the past two months (mega sickness from my students, I almost got ran over, CRAZY STUFF!) , and I lost some motivation with a lack of interest in Quest RP's in general (which is why I've just been derping in my bf's RP casually these past 2 months)...

BUT!!!!

giphy.gif

Who's still here?
Who's still down?

I'm going to get a post up tonight if I still got peeps willing to post!

Attachments

• 1582419354777.png
    1582419354777.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
Felis Felis
Caligena Caligena
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea

AIGHT YO.

So, life's tried to kill my butt in the past two months (mega sickness from my students, I almost got ran over, CRAZY STUFF!) , and I lost some motivation with a lack of interest in Quest RP's in general (which is why I've just been derping in my bf's RP casually these past 2 months)...

BUT!!!!

giphy.gif

Who's still here?
Who's still down?

I'm going to get a post up tonight if I still got peeps willing to post!
I'm always willing to keep going, but my responses may be a little spotty with my current schedule. I'm excited to see you back, and WTF YOU ALMOST GOT RAN OVER???

DreamBeat DreamBeat

Thats... One word to describe it.... ahah...

7297048442_5806373096_n.jpg

The important thing is, despite everything, I'm still breathing! LOL!

I'm finishing up some art and the last few sentences for it, so I'm about ready to post (and have been a bit, ugh!)!

Minako Minako
Sorry for the late reply!
I'm so glad you survived all these tribulations, it must have been draining to say the least to have all that come at you in just a few months.
And I, too, am happy to continue reading and voting! I'll try to get back to the current post today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back