• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE MUNDANE - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
my girl and boy are also open for relationships. If we start the rp this weekend i might not be able to rp much, going on vaca tm through tuesday.

both my characters are open for relationships, just be warned that they may change dramatically once Chris' ability activates :P

Sorry this took so long... Pops flew in from down south to visit. Anyways, the IC is now up.
It is the day after it has been announced that the virus has officially run its course. Your
character has just gotten over their sickness and is getting back into their normal groove.
They are not aware of any powers as of yet. The only difference is that they begin to have
strange hallucinations of people they've lost (whether it be to the virus or something else)
which will become more frequent as it leads up to the scene I have planned. An anonymous
text will be sent IC later on to move things along. Excited to see everyone's posts. :)

THE MUNDANE - IC

iijora iijora Honestly fam, you inspired me to make a playlist of my own for my character. Any of y'all can have a quick listen if you want.

Last edited:
Hey I was just confused on why everyone is seeing these other people who are dead? is it a part of the virus? should i make my characters do that? sorry just confused.

Hey I was just confused on why everyone is seeing these other people who are dead? is it a part of the virus? should i make my characters do that? sorry just confused.

They are not aware of any powers as of yet. The only difference is that they begin to have
strange hallucinations of people they've lost (whether it be to the virus or something else)
which will become more frequent as it leads up to the scene I have planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back