• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE MUNDANE - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm really looking forward to this! If anyone wants to have our kiddos be friends, I'm free as a bird.

giphy.gif

Oml Idris <3

That's my dad. :D

Expel Expel Is Cam's mom Tyra Banks?

No, that is Naomi Campbell lol.

Also, I will be starting this up either tonight or tomorrow morning, so I hope that all of you will have your sheets finished by then.
If you haven't already, go ahead and start establishing any relationships your characters may have with each other.
I'm open for anything you all have in mind for your characters x Cameron!

Expel Expel

I can see Atticus nervously try to flirt with Cameron, or make her laugh. But, as for Alexandria they would probably have some form of beef with each other. Maybe Alexa crossed her, and it led to a verbal fight.

iijora iijora What you know 'bout that Isaiah Rashad young blood? Nah I'm playin' your soundtrack for Dominick's dope. I listened and already heard about half the tracks on that playlist.

Last edited:
I feel like Cameron and Marie would be good friends or even better enemies XD they’re alike in a lot of ways. Their friendship would be excellent, all the melanin and sass and just boss-like attitudes and as enemies they’d be epic as well lol Expel Expel

R Rizzy Lol appreciate it, I been a fan of his for a long while. I actually talked with him a bit after a concert he went to in my state and he hooked me up with a shirt.

Expel Expel

I can see Atticus nervously try to flirt with Cameron, or make her laugh. But, as for Alexandria they would probably have some form of beef with each other. Maybe Alexa crossed her, and it led to a verbal fight.

That's fine. Cam will probably be rude as hell to him anyway, as usual. As for Alexa, their personalities would definitely clash. I'm cool with them beefing; I live for drama. She could've overheard something Alexa said or whatever & she called her out on it. We can PM each other if you want to go into more detail.

And Hayley probably doesn't like either of them, or at least pretends to for the sake of it :xFwink:

I can already imagine the icy glares and dirty looks they give each other as they walk down the halls. I'm living for it.

I feel like Cameron and Marie would be good friends or even better enemies XD they’re alike in a lot of ways. Their friendship would be excellent, all the melanin and sass and just boss-like attitudes and as enemies they’d be epic as well lol Expel Expel

I agree. They'd either hate each other or love each other. I think they should be friends, if you're cool with that.

Also, IC will be up tomorrow morning!

That's fine. Cam will probably be rude as hell to him anyway, as usual. As for Alexa, their personalities would definitely clash. I'm cool with them beefing; I live for drama. She could've overheard something Alexa said or whatever & she called her out on it. We can PM each other if you want to go into more detail.

I can already imagine the icy glares and dirty looks they give each other as they walk down the halls. I'm living for it.

I agree. They'd either hate each other or love each other. I think they should be friends, if you're cool with that.

Also, IC will be up tomorrow morning!
I’m down with that I can see them being the #friendshipgoals type

Users who are viewing this thread

Back