• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! This is a bit of an informal interest check but I just wanted to see if this would be anything that people would be interested in. It is not an idea that I have really seen before so it might be unique for some. I have been watching old films that I loved as a kid and one of these films was The Mummy. You know the 1999 film with a young Brendan Fraser and the classic bringing back a mummy from the dead that tries to bring about the end world. Which kind of got me thinking, "What if I made a small little group about a group of people in Egypt who have been wrapped up in fighting a mummy." I have a couple of ideas to create a plot that doesn't follow the story of the film exactly but there will be some heavy inspiration and ties because I kind of want to create something that carries that old movie adventure vibe with it. Ancient prophecies and reincarnations all. If that makes any sort of sense. I would only be making a few roles because I am not super into making big groups. If this is something that people would be interested in you can either post here or send me a pm. If this gains interest I will make a more formal interest check that actually looks nice and includes more information.

You have my interest piqued. That was one of my favourite movies as a kid. I still, even now, go back to watch it from time to time.

Awesome! Do you have any questions or concerns for me?

i love the mummy and the time period its based in, so if im not too busy, i'd definitely be up for joining an rp based on it!

Oml, it’s been a long time since I thought about The Mummy. Easily a favorite. I’m interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back