• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Multiverse Theory (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm currently making my character, I hope you dont mind any extra info because I'm pulling this from my workshop and such so there's gonna be info from a different rp in there lol, if you want me to remove anything, let me know

There we go :)
Okay so, the character is nice. I like it. I'm not sure if this was clear, but your character is from the "real" world in a way. Meaning the world they're originally from has no magic and stuff like that. It's just like ours. They're being transported to the magical world here, and they'll have to adapt that way.

Well I'm a dingus. Lol, I thought it was different universes that have characters pulled from there and thrown into this other one. If that makes sense

I'm just kinda sad cause i'm gonna have to rework a *lot* of stuff
Instead of reworking the entire character, I personally would just make a new one to fit the case here! It'd be a lot smoother, but it's entirely up to you!

I would but I dont have a lot of time to remake a charater atm cause I got work early in the morning XD i can try tho

Im thinking, is it possible that someone can gain power by just simply converting? Like..think of it like... thinks kinda like Sora from Kingdom hearts, he didnt know he had a specific power but when he did he wielded it well. Make sense?

Im thinking, is it possible that someone can gain power by just simply converting? Like..think of it like... thinks kinda like Sora from Kingdom hearts, he didnt know he had a specific power but when he did he wielded it well. Make sense?
You'll definitely gain skills and magic if you so choose, but not just from suddenly appearing. Growth is a major part of this roleplay.

okay so I have one last question. Would it be possible that your character can go from human to suddenly having like, elf ears, or cat ears, tails, etc? like physical changes?

okay so I have one last question. Would it be possible that your character can go from human to suddenly having like, elf ears, or cat ears, tails, etc? like physical changes?
That's an interesting question. This idea never crossed my mind, so I'd say we should stick to human characters for now since they come from the non-magical world. Having them suddenly turn into a different race doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

I've erased pretty much everything and now have a picture :) I'll edit more tomorrow

Are there religions in the first world? I'm wondering if I can make some kind of shrine maiden.
If not I'm somewhat leaning towards a gunslinger type character.
OmenVI OmenVI

Are there religions in the first world? I'm wondering if I can make some kind of shrine maiden.
If not I'm somewhat leaning towards a gunslinger type character.
OmenVI OmenVI
Well since they're being transported to the first world, they're ultimately gonna be regular people entering a magical world for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back