• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Multiverse Theory [IC|Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

OmenVI

Now, say my name.
The Multiverse Theory

As you rest your head at the end of the day, you look back on the experiences of it. Was it the same usual routine? Did you do something different? Did this day make you feel fulfilled? Questions like these fluttered around your head until you fell into a peaceful sleep. However, that sleep was short lived. You reawaken, now standing in an endless ocean of clouds. You're confused, but don't have a sense of fear. Quite the opposite. You feel safe, safer than you've ever been, as if a warm embrace was protecting you from any harm that could come your way. For awhile, there was nothing else there besides the surreal setting, you, and the invisible embrace. How long had it been? Seconds? Days? Years? Time was lost, and so were you. It wasn't until a disembodied voice that resonated throughout this strange place, did you feel a sudden sense of direction. "Have you ever considered that your universe is nothing more than a strand in an endless rope? Have you ever considered there are others just like it, and others so entirely different from it? This is ultimately known as the multiverse theory. The theory states that this universe is in fact not the only one, and there are many universes parallel to this one. Well, this is no theory. It's the truth."

The voice remained silent for a few moments, allowing its words to sink in and its metaphorical eyes to examine your reaction. "I've contacted you to ask a question. I want you to know that if you say yes to this question, there will be no returning to your regular life. You will face the consequences of your choice, whether they be good or bad. On the other hand, if you say no, you'll forget about this entire experience and simply return to the life you've lead before this - never to know the truth. Now," The voice faded into silence once again, and an almost blinding formation of light condensed into the shape of a small, child-like figure. All details of the figure were unable to be recognized, simply because there weren't any; like a silhouette identical to the light emitted from a star. It raised its open hand forwards, extending it out to be grabbed. "Would you like to see what these parallel universes are like with your very own eyes?"

Rules & More!

Firs of all, I wanna thank you for reading this. This will be my first roleplay on this site that I've hosted, but I'm confident it'll be a good story. I'm just gonna get this out of the way though, I prefer anime/drawn faceclaims as opposed to real ones. If that's not your thing, sorry! This will also be a very small group story. I'm looking for 3-4 people, excluding myself. Anymore than that and I feel the story just wouldn't flow correctly. I'm also looking for effort into your posts. I'm not saying you have to be a master at writing, because I'm far from it myself. I'm just saying it has to be enjoyable to read, have decent grammar, and be decently sized! A major aspect of this roleplay is exploration. Your character doesn't know what they're getting into, and I thought it'd be fun if you didn't either for the most part. However, the universe they visit on this one will be based on a fantasy world with kingdoms and the like, just so you have a basic idea of the direction I want to lead you all. And of course all RPNation rules apply here! If I managed to catch your attention, feel free to submit your characters in the sign up thread and I'll anxiously look through them all. I can't wait to see the characters you guys hopefully make for this! If I don't choose you, don't beat yourself up - or beat me up - because it's nothing personal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back