• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy Reboot OCC

How should the plot progress ?

• War with Scotland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Give someone else a chance to be a villain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slight time jump

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
cool! You're talking about the Russian princess being shipped with Clarissa or Willow being shipped with Clarissa?
facts about Peyre:
1) When he first lost his hand, he switched between training with his left hand and doing daily tasks, including dressing himself, without using two hands.
2) Related to his hand: Peyre, once a year, Peyre gets his stump infected and he gets a fever. Also, the only time you guaranteed will ever see his emotions show is if you snub him because you think he's weak
3) His mother greyed early like he did, so he looks old thanks to genetics, plus he's just been in a war, which doesn't help.
4) Peyre unofficially adopted an alley cat when he was a child. He started to interact with the cat out of curiosity, but, by the end of a half year, the cat and Peyre had formed a loose bond.
5) Peyre insults people in bad French so they won't know they're being insulted whenever he speaks.
6) As mentioned, Peyre hates arranged marriages because of the cousin marriage, or marrying a person with a huge age gap over you, or it's not compatible, or you're marrying a stranger or all of the above.
7)Peyre likes eating green beans, not caring that it's considered "peasant food'
8) When Peyre isn't on duty or training, he's reading books
9) Peyre has never drank alcohol in his life, as he considers it stupid to inhibit your senses. He also doesn't like the smell of it, either.
10) His western zodiac sign is Cancer
Willow, I think Leon and him would actually be really good friends. Peyre would have to just accept Leon’s jokes about his age

fun fact about your oc?
1. Had multiple suitors try to court her, all of them got scared of her too quickly.
2. Been on the battlefield since she was like 13, so has made a name for herself (especially in france with the ongoing war)
3. the slash on her stomach was gotten when she first set foot on the battlefield
4. some people want Irina to ascend to the throne instead of her brother because of her war titles

just a few, i might add more-

1. Had multiple suitors try to court her, all of them got scared of her too quickly.
2. Been on the battlefield since she was like 13, so has made a name for herself (especially in france with the ongoing war)
3. the slash on her stomach was gotten when she first set foot on the battlefield
4. some people want Irina to ascend to the throne instead of her brother because of her war titles

just a few, i might add more-
If she could have any relative come from Russia and live with her who would she pick ?

kakemha kakemha , my character is going to have some internalized racism towards your character at first (Although, I find Irina cool). That might change,though.
that's no problem on my side, i think it's an interesting view point considering she could be future queen consort to france-

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns I think once she provides an heir people will grow closer to her. Consider the prince had one “Son” bastard on the way. Which I’m thinking about it being a girl

i'm excited to see everyone's characters develop.

oh btw Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns what would you think of Peyre finding Irina training on training grounds?? Cause she'd probably gonna be there a lot-
that could be interesting. I feel like he m i g h t gain respect for her, but he's not to fond of her because France just had a pretty long war with Russia.
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns I think once she provides an heir people will grow closer to her. Consider the prince had one “Son” bastard on the way. Which I’m thinking about it being a girl
that's true, especially the kings.

ooo it being a girl could be fun. and also Irina pregnant could have two very different moods... her motherly kind mood and her military leadership mood... i pray for the palace staff to deal with that-

ooo it being a girl could be fun. and also Irina pregnant could have two very different moods... her motherly kind mood and her military leadership mood... i pray for the palace staff to deal with that-
I'm laughing. I shouldn't, but I am.

Random question once it comes out that Leon’s bastard is actually King Williams bastard are we all just going to ignore that we know 😭

Random question once it comes out that Leon’s bastard is actually King Williams bastard are we all just going to ignore that we know 😭
i mean.... probably-

if he was declared Leon's bastard, Irina would still love the kid like it was her own child

the writers:👀
the ocs: *have no idea and are shookth*

Also, is it just me who thinks that William will get assassinated at some point during the rp once it continues for some time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back