• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Mirror of Galora OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This actually brings up a really good point I wanna touch on with everyone. Do you guys prefer that parts of the rp that involve a single player to be done privately or would you prefer that it all stay on the thread. I'm good either way but I don't want anyone getting lost or confused bc of it either.

This actually brings up a really good point I wanna touch on with everyone. Do you guys prefer that parts of the rp that involve a single player to be done privately or would you prefer that it all stay on the thread. I'm good either way but I don't want anyone getting lost or confused bc of it either.
In thread, with enough time for everyone to post.

I also rolled. Is there a way we can signify that other than telling you?

I think in my last game we would ask for to roll and roll within Discord using Avrae, then integrated the results in our posts.
Does anyone know of tagging works if it's an edit to a post?

I think in my last game we would ask for to roll and roll within Discord using Avrae, then integrated the results in our posts.
Does anyone know of tagging works if it's an edit to a post?
I mean you could usually you already have... so it probably wouldn't update me again. Or you could do a follow up post with the roll and tag me when you're done? That would probably work but seems a lil complicated

EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 did you want to respond with a reply of Gilly's knowledge to Vael or do you want me to just have Vael respond based on the check from Gilly?

shoot, im sorry, i forgot i hadnt done that yet! thank you for the bump! I'll edit the first post to include the results below? is that ok?

shoot, im sorry, i forgot i hadnt done that yet! thank you for the bump! I'll edit the first post to include the results below? is that ok?
Either way is fine, I just did not want to reply and cut you off by accident =-)

Either way is fine, I just did not want to reply and cut you off by accident =-)
:-D. but also, quick question, is vael vegitarian? or do they eat meat? this has to do with the reply. (Gilly is an omnovore, but hir prefers not to eat meat when non meat options smell and taste good.)

:-D. but also, quick question, is vael vegitarian? or do they eat meat?
Lol that is a good question. Would they eat meat? I do not know. I know in many different texts elves are usually vegetarian. I could see Vael eating meat or pretty much anything...they are an athletic physical sort (they have a Strength of 20) and they spent many years travelling alone so it possible they learned to eat what they could find.

Lol that is a good question. Would they eat meat? I do not know. I know in many different texts elves are usually vegetarian. I could see Vael eating meat or pretty much anything...they are an athletic physical sort (they have a Strength of 20) and they spent many years travelling alone so it possible they learned to eat what they could find.
well, either way, meals will no doubt be discussed later, and i've updated the post :-D

Apologies, but sudden urgency in the real world has taken all my priorities. I'm sorry but I must bow out of the Rp for now at least ;_;
Bon Chance everyone

Hope to see you again Wikkit. Maybe Xack can cross paths with the party again if your personal life calms down.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force So far we have
  • Gotten off the elevator
  • went our separate way
    • Gilly and Vael went to put Asta in the stables.
    • Echo cross the field to the Inn.
    • Xack flew ahead and stopped on the roof of the Inn in investigate the mystery bag (Severed plot thread? Silverwings Silverwings )
  • Echo secured rooms and meals for the night for 40 gp and found a table.
  • Gilly and Vael settled Asta in and made their way into the Inn.
Everyone is currently in the main hall of the Inn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back