• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Means of an End: A Kingdom Hearts Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
When making your characters, take note we'll only be using parts of real dnd sheets, so I have changed the spell slots and abilities for classes accordingly.

When you are making the character, PM what class you want and I'll give more details.

If you can also keep your abilities on some seperate sheet to yourself, I can help go through with some new abilities and skills for each and everyone of you

The fighting styles of Fast And Slow also have NOTHING to do with how you roll or move.

This will simply be how to distinguish your damage type and dice, alongside how you'll be explaining and writing out your moves.

Currently just got one more to go, then we can get this party started

So how this will plan out is it will be just basic posting for conversations and normal story pass around, but once combat begins it will be like this

When Initiatives start, all players will make a d20 roll in the Other Tab
Enemy A attacks Player 1
Player 1 talks in OOC about move discussions
Player 1 will make move rolls to hit and damage in "Other" tab.
Based off of if the attack lands or such, when all moves have been made and all rolls are done, Player 1 will make the first response post, followed by etc.

Light and Fast fighting styles will use 1d8 for damage

Heavy and Slow fighting styles will use 2d6 for damage

All of you beautiful people and these characters, I love it, I love it lots. Can't wait to start this.

Well folks, looks like everyone looks pretty good. Only thing I want to put out since I noticed a pattern is that keyblade armor isn't going to be used in the beginning, the little chunk of armor on a shoulder or wrist is meant to be like a staple of the character.

I only got one rule, just try to post at least once a week, or as soon as possible, that's it. Or if you can't, just tell us!

Once I get this post with reactions from everyone to show you all can see this, we're off!

Last edited:
Maybe I'll give a change to the post section to if we can at least get 3/4 I'll move us forwards? We've been getting a few hiccups

Well, the last post is a little difficult to reply to... There isn't much any of us can do besides say hello or say nothing, tbh. It's kinda been like that the whole way through though, where we can't do much except just... go to the place we're supposed to go to. It's kinda hard to do up replies when that's what we're replying to. That's my opinion, anyway.

Well, the last post is a little difficult to reply to... There isn't much any of us can do besides say hello or say nothing, tbh. It's kinda been like that the whole way through though, where we can't do much except just... go to the place we're supposed to go to. It's kinda hard to do up replies when that's what we're replying to. That's my opinion, anyway.

Alright, I can see that. I definitely appreciate the input on it. The only definite way I can answer as to why is this is mainly just the beginning and to get the hand on some of the characters personalities, I was planning to throw some combat in and do a time lapse, and then leave the rest of the decision making to you

posted something at least, but I know characters might be afraid of Akari getting a sugar rush from chocolate.

Alright ladies and gentlemen! Get those final initiative rolls done! Let's start bashing some enemies!

BATTLE START!

So currently the battle order is Hiro 22>Akari 19>Desmond 16 but we still have 1 character that needs to roll initiative + the heartless.

The following attack order will be:

Hiro
Akari
D - K-2
Desmond
- K-1
D - S-2
Melani
D - S-3
- S-1
- S-4

Attached file will be positioning