• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Means of an End: A Kingdom Hearts Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Unfortunately we have lost our Duelist due to real life things and she has pulled out of the game.

Everyone wish her luck and all! I'll be making her an NPC until the end of the training session

So how I'm gonna do this scenario is we'll finish this battle, do a little time lapse, and then move to a boss encounter to get you guys to get outta this place

During the time lapse of training you all will be caught up on how to use Keyblade Gliders and will have keyblade armor, I'll explain more on how we're using armor after this battle

giphy.gif

Alright so, we'll close out the conversation after some replies and then do the time skip to pass out some XP

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for some other replies before I go. I doubt my character would be the first to speak up

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for some other replies before I go. I doubt my character would be the first to speak up

Understandable. Doesn't necessarily mean you have to say anything, it's just waiting is slowing it down by a margin

Alright, prepare for a 3 month time skip, by this time you have all learned the abilities of using gliders as well as having the ability of being able to summon keyblade armor, so now your characters should have a lone significant piece of armor that sticks out on their body (no helmets, but like a gauntlet, shoulder pauldrons, gloves, etc.)

Following the three months of training, all of the characters will be boosted a level, so based on the class, add your AC's now officially due to strength training. I'll message you all individually about leveling.

How keyblade armor will work for everyone is that for a bonus action that can be taken before a battle or later on in the fight, you may activate your armor to encase for a bonus 2 to your AC. The character must touch that piece of armor to activate it. As well as a bonus 2 to your AC, the armor will also give an additional 10 unhealable HP. So basically another free 10 HP, but since were sticking to canon, this armor can break. Taking damage consistently will begin to crack and damage parts of the armor, before completely shattering with those 10 HP points being completely drained. If you preemptively deactivate your armor, (which takes away the 2 AC and 10 HP bonus) even with 1 single point left, it's 10 HP points will be refilled per short rest. Upon shattering, your armor becomes unusable and must be repaired in a long rest.

Let's get these CS's edited and get some replies in to finish this so I can let you people go

Hope no one minds, in case itll help you save time with things, I've just went and edited the CS sheets with your desired stat changes cause GM powers

If you dont want that just tell me, I'll apologize and leave it to you!

Hiro with these crazy initiative rolls 😂

The following attack pattern will be:

Hiro
Akali
Desmond
Dom
Heartless Armor

20200202_215510.jpg

If everyone would so kindly resort to the roll page for your next movement please x3

Sincerely apologize to all of you, the fight shouldn't have taken that long

That massive strange drop of AC rolls was something I never expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back