The Masquerade Troupe - OOC

You seem to have overlooked the most obvious and likely answer as to where Miss Sophia is.  Still asleep or otherwise in her room.

That isn't specifically obvious. In the post, it did state that Ryan checked the rooms to see if they were disturbed. Even if I were to assume that it simply meant Ryan looked at the doors alone, it could be believable for his character. 

Wow that...made no sense. My point is, for someone like Ryan, not being miticualus enough to check every room is fair. Even just checking the doors alone for his character, could prove proof enough to him. So taking that 'evidence' straight to Bird, isn't unbelievable.   

I just hope Ryan doesn't piss Bird off enough to bring out personality #3. It's not that he's being deliberately antagonistic, he just wants a straight answer that fits the evidence.

So far, so good on the last personality~

My post felt so...eck. Sorry about the lack luster of it...trying to move the plot forward more, instead of going at such a slow speed. 

Holy crap did I sleep in late. Sorry for not posting, I JUST got home last night after a ten hour drive so I quite effectively went into a sleep coma. Gimme about a half hour or so and I'll work up a post. Sorry again for not updating sooner.

Aaaaaaaaand posted!

@Tarmagon

@TheGossipLink

@OverconfidentMagi

Also, I do want to discuss a matter that I feel wouldn't hurt being brought up, and that is the possibility of bringing in another character? I'm not saying for one of us to create another character, but possibly open up the RP for another? Feel like we had a good number before some had to leave.

Making another character will prove a burden on one of us, so bringing in another person would be the preferred route. 

I'm, as the GM, completely open to the idea. It really just comes down to a group vote, of which, I will not be participating in. So it's up to you three~

Well my vote is pretty obvious that I'm game for it. Should we revisit some of the rejected character submissions? Could vote on some, or could simply leave an OPEN sign and wait for people to join.

I'm open for either. I don't have time to review any of the past applicants, but you guys want to, it can help my make decisions later on when I can.

Sweet. Like I've said, if you guys want to pick out any apps while I'm gone, it can help me make my decision later.

Well I'm gonna say those that have been rejected in the character section I'm a bit iffy on simply because the two characters created seem too much in the 'super edgelord' category of things with Marcus Vencule (Raven) and Rowan Carter (Rin/Copper). I could likely be judging a book by its cover, but from my experience in RPing characters tend to be rather shallow in their personalities for an RP since most RP's don't have long enough time for proper character development. I'm neutral leaning toward no with the two in the characters section, but what do the rest of you folks think?

@TheGossipLink

@Tarmagon

@OverconfidentMagi

@Nooguy

I must agree with you, as your sentiments are close to why I never accepted them in the first place. 

Well in that case I'm voting that we put up a notification that we're accepting new applications again. 

I agree. However, as I stated previously, I will not be part of this decision. 

If you guys all want me to, I'll do just that. 

I agree that we should look for someone new.  The other characters from the submissions... I don't like either to be quite honest.

Yeah, feel like they'd try to play up the 'dark depressing' past too much or make their characters too cold/emotionless. I mean, yeah I know Angela herself has some edge, but I'd like to think I still give her some personality outside of 'edgy emotional angsty edgelord'.

Aaron is pretty hollow and apathetic himself, he just hides it with a smile and a sharp wit.  The unseen edge is the deadliest.

I agree. While both of your characters have a certain edginess to them, who doesn't? Mine does. But as long as it's done with modesty, and backed up with other qualities, it can be a good thing. 

I'll open up the applications once more, not too sure we'll just get a straggler though. At least, not one who will be on par for what we're looking for. Perhaps I should replicate the old Interest Check thread? Modify it to fit out currents needs, of course. 

Works for me. Should get a post up soon. Most of the shock has worn off and I'm getting back to normal. 

Could do that, give a quick rundown of what's happened as well for those who are interested. 

Could do that, give a quick rundown of what's happened as well for those who are interested. 

So punch man, punch girl, punchable man, and Bambi get voodoo spooky letter and go to another world where they meet up with Tweety Bird and get told they get super awesome bad guy powers. Everyone but Bambi says "yay powers!" because Bambi is a good deer and doesn't want to be a bad deer. Bambi dies, but Tweety Bird tells the kiddies she's only sleeping. Then Tweety Bird pulls out fat stacks and everyone goes shopping.  The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back