The Masquerade Troupe - OOC

Gotta say I'm rather pleased with how everyone's characters are coming into their abilities. Never did like it when someone doesn't know anything about their abilities is just 'BAM IMMA MASTER'!

I'm not sure what's going on right now. All I've got to go on is the posts,  same as you. 

Ps. Ryans not showing off his powers,  he's trying like crazy not to kill himself or anyone else.

I'm handing the situation guys, just give me a bit. Things will go back to normal shortly!

Heya guys, I deeply apologize for the lack of activity lately. I've been extremely busy as of late. 

Every Tuesday and Wednesday, I have driving school. So don't expect posts on these days. Espcially tomorrow specifically, as I'll be going in for my permit test as well. 

I will do everything possible to post Thursday, because I really do love this RP!

I remember doing that, got the permit a few days before I just went in to get the licence though. Apparently that's not how you're supposed to do things I'm told.

Just if you hit someone, DO NOT hide the body in the trunk of the driving school's car. They check there for some reason. 

Ah nothing as heart pounding and butterfly-inducing as getting your permit, and eventually license. Heck put a pause on the RP friend, focus on getting that permit! We'll all celebrate over your success when you come back! @TheGossipLink

Thanks for your guys' support! Totally forgot to update y'all...

I got the permit~ Only nine months till my license now. 

I guess it shows my age that I didn't have to go to driving school. Rather than get a permit at 15, I waited until I was 16, got my permit, went back two weeks later and took my road test for my permanent license.

Heya guys, just letting you all know ahead of time that I'll be posting tonight! 

(I'm also mostly saying that so it forces me to get it done...) 

That was a clever way of going about things. Nicely done. The prodigal GM never ceases to make everything work out.

@OverconfidentMagi

Thank you! I tried, didn't know if I managed though. So thank you for saying that~

@Tarmagon

I just noticed you asked me about my car. Probably my parents old minivan for now, till I get my car up and running. 

Okay guys, so I talked with Rantos a bit, and he basically gave me full...what's the word? Custody? Over Mari. Basically, he gave me permission to use her again whenever need be. 

So I wanted to ask, what y'all thought about it. I'm not planning on making her a permanent character, one way or the other. But would you guys maybe want to see her more in the future? If only, as a fifth character for specific plot lines? 

Oooh, bird the lady's man! All joking aside though I'd be open to it, definitely an interesting spin on things, pull a bit of the villain's past up to pierce that small guise to see the man beneath.

I'm fine with it.

So what would the actual reactions be to being questioned about Sophia and the night before?

It would most likely be met with confused looks, cautious reactions, or just generally ignored. No one other then the killer, Sophia, Bird, and the bartender would've been there at that time. 

Okay, so how does everyone wanna go about their characters learning their kinetics? 

Have it done fast, within the next two or three events? Have it done at a natural pace? Have it not come along for a long time? Etc?

I'd like to say natural, but Aaron would never figure out his without being told or using it in a a big way.

Fair enough. 

On the topic of Aaron, I was planning for Bird to slowly start noticing the subtle hints of his kinesis. Till the villain would eventually figure it out, and bring it up to him. 

Unless, of course, Aaron does something so spectacular that it couldn't be misconstrued.

I haven't been jumping the gun on Ryan's powers have I? I imagine they'll be spontaneous and very uncontrolled for quite a while yet. 

No, I like how Ryan's been developing. With his type of power, it makes sense. 

I'm game with having things develop naturally whether that be with some characters sitting down and contemplating what their abilities are depending on what they've experienced or being developed through subtle utilization in past and coming events until eventually realization and conscious utilization is attained. Ryan's discovering of his abilities is logical, electricity hardly being something stable when not thoroughly controlled. Aaron's use of his kinetic ability seems to be strongly linked to being easily utilized subconsciously considering how he's one to more stand back amidst things rather than just dive right in, working in matters more verbal than physical. For Angela, heck I don't know fully how I'm going to have her finally discover her kinetic ability.

Users who are viewing this thread