The Masquerade Troupe - OOC

Okay guys, so Pyos will be backing out of the RP.

In his place, I'll continue the RP later today when I have the time to post.

Damn, that's too bad. Should I go back and edit my post to remove interaction with his character then?

Not a problem at all. The game of pool is now an open invitation if anyone isn't going to be busy tearing apart the room with their new toys.

Did my post seem rushed? It felt rushed...

Anyways, may our little RP get chuggin' along again!

I feel as though I should edit my last post.

I keep reading it, but I just don't like the direction I took with it.

So are the seats in this limo in rows like a normal car or around the outside like in most long types?

Oh gosh dang it, I forgot to mention that didn't I?

They're in a circle, the common version.

Sorry 'bout that!

Okay, so Nooguy hasn't been active since Thursday...

I'm confused on what to do. I can either wait another day or two to see if they become active again, or continue on without them.

Any suggestions? There is the alternate route that I make their character a 'NPC' for now, so that we can continue, but they also may rejoin later.

I think making them an NPC is pretty reasonable. You did set clear standards for activity before we signed up

Crap sorry everyone for being so inactive I've been struggling with some long work hours which have left me all but drained when I get home. I've posted and will try and keep myself more active.

Sorry for the lack-luster post guys! Got a new laptop, and still trying to get used to the keyboard...so I apologize for any spelling/grammatical errors.

Alright, hey guys. There's been...more then a fair amount of inactivity, lately.

So, here's another interest check. Anyone still wanting to keep going?

Well, uh, what are we supposed to respond to? Everyone's just kind of chilling in a car right now.

Magi is right, I think it's less of a lack of interest and more of a lack of inspiration. Given the current situation

It's why my posts have been short ;n;

I'll try to be more on top of things

Don't get me wrong, I agree with y'all.

I haven't done a time skip yet, cause it seemed there was conversation going. I can if you guys want to though.

Users who are viewing this thread