The Masquerade Troupe - OOC

GossipLink

I drink coffee, oh and I love my fish waifus :>
<p>

As of this current moment, this RP is no longer accepting new people. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm disappointed that you guys aren't accepting people, but, looking forward to reading along!

I'll be keeping an eye open for any spots that may open up!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Yes!

(Sorry, GM inactivity isn't a good thing. Just been busy :P )

So how's your day goin?

I don't mean to butt in, but I'm sitting around working on my CS so I thought I'd say hi. What's up, Link?

To anyone who isn't aware, I'm still planning on joining, if a lil late Dx

How adamant are you on the appearance section? Finding an anime/cartoon-ish image for my character, a black girl, has been a major stumbling block. The closest I've gotten is a (rather underwhelming) real-life passport photo.

In any case I'm saving it for last ;n;

I would certainly prefer a picture, but if you can't find one that fits I understand.

If you need to, feel free to write a description. But I won't accept a real life photo.

@Pyosimros you still gonna hop in the RP? You've been on recently, today even, lost interest or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's just I've been feeling extremely melancholic lately, and I've been losing motivation rapidly. I still have interest yes, and I may have a post done today or tomorrow however

@TheGossipLink shall we continue for a post or two now & give @Pyosimros some time to create a post? Perhaps their characters come in a bit later. I don't want to sound rude as if I don't care about @Pyosimros's situation, but this just seems like a fun RP and I'd hate for it to stagnate right out of the gate due to lack of motion.

Nooguy said:
@TheGossipLink shall we continue for a post or two now & give @Pyosimros some time to create a post? Perhaps their characters come in a bit later. I don't want to sound rude as if I don't care about @Pyosimros's situation, but this just seems like a fun RP and I'd hate for it to stagnate right out of the gate due to lack of motion.
No I'll get a post in soon. I'll work on it now

@Nooguy

Well it appears the situation has changed, as Pyos is going to post today.

@Pyosimros

I feel ya. For the past couple months I've had such a lack of motivation, my grades were going a little sour. So take your time, don't worry about it~

Glad to see everyone's first posts are out!

I'll begin working on my own post, hopefully have it out by tonight~

So @TheGossipLink is there a posting order established now based on when everyone got their first posts in or is it just post when you can sort of deal?

@Nooguy

There is no post order, but rather is based on when you should post. As in, someone else interacts with your character and you have to reply in kind.

But out of respect to everyone, let one or two posts go by before posting again. This is of course heavily dependent on the situation, so consider this more of a guideline, rather then a rule.

Hey, I'm interested in this RP but I won't be joining/posting until after the 10th. Is that an issue?

I also can't say for sure that I will join this RP, I'm looking at a few but I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time.

Heya guys, just wanted to let you know I'll be going on vacation tomorrow till about the middle of July.

It shouldn't prevent me from posting by any means, but it might slow my responses by a tad. So in case that happens, sorry!

Heya guys!

So Pyos will be posting *hopefully* later today, and then I will post after that.

But I wanted to do a quick interest check, just to make sure everyone is still on board.

But of course. I have far too many ideas on how to play around in this setting to just leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back