The Masquerade Troupe - OOC

@Nivrad00

It's very unfortunate to here you're leaving, but I understand. I've had to leave a few RPs before, It sucks, but it's needed sometimes.

I'll miss you though! I really liked your character.

I could certainly think one up, if you'd wish? I'll PM you in a sec.

Sorry to see you leave, good luck with things.

Police/enemy/gang raid on Bird results in casualty? The 'weak link' says the wrong thing around the wrong ear? An unfriendly super villain happens to have a Death Note and uses Sophia to prove it? Just throwing random bad ideas at the wall, ignore as you will.

Without Sophia around the whole 'villain-ness' of the group is gonna go up by a bit. My slacker villain might struggle keeping his own scary bad guy image next to Angela and Ryan, who seem like they have theirs down pretty well already.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Chuckle) I usually don't equate straightforward with villains, but it works. Sorry to see you go @Nivrad00 , I hope things work out for you!

Yo, guys I'm so sorry for being inactive!

I've been really busy, and admittedly, when I wasn't busy...I just didn't have the motivation to write.

I doubt I'll be able to post today, but I can assure a reply tomorrow.

Should we maybe try and accept one of the characters not originally accepted in the RP before things got started? Just suggesting as our group's getting smaller and smaller, not that I mind, but a good sized group is always nice for imaginative flexibility.

Kind of a mixed mind about the size thing. More people make things much more interesting from an interaction standpoint, but it makes things complex, especially if there are some folks who can't/won't post regularly. Smaller makes post frequency rise, but there's less interaction and character development. We just need to find the right balance.

If that's the problem, since it looks like everyone left at this point will be sticking around, why not just have someone already here make a second character?

So are we currently waiting on Gossip's post or for someone to make a character?

My post...sorry. I'll try to have it done soon.

But if any of y'all do want to make another character, please let us know ahead of time so I can plan.

So as far as Sophia, go downstairs and piss people off? Or do you have a plan for her?

Something like that... Link and I have discussed how Sophia will die. I'm just waiting 'til the others go to bed.

Yay, this still exist!  I tried finding all of my RPs last night and most of them were just vanished without a trace.  And the survivors... the poor survivors... *vomits all over the floor*  My poor poor BBCode, please come back to me!

Henh. It seems that the bbcoding is forever dead and its remains are spread about like great heaping piles of something best left unmentioned. Now we just have to see if everyone finds their way in here.

Oh good god I am not a fan of the new site's layout, and now our posts look somewhat spastic from the bbcoding going wonky.

Okay so the site's migrated, looks like most of us have posted. @TheGossipLink you still game to continue this?

@Nooguy I don't know why my notifications aren't working for this RP...

But yes, I do. In fact, I was just logging on to make my post!

Oh damn, poor sophia. I knew she wasn't going to continue in this RP, and had a feeling things weren't gonna be all 'Joyful happy ending' for her, but daaaaayum son.

Hey just an fyi to everyone so you know in case things progress in the next few days. I am going to be out to a con w/ friends out of state from the 25th through the 29th of august so I'm likely not going to be able to post during those days, but I WILL try via my phone. If I do manage to post via my phone though please understand that I am using my phone and not my computer. ^_^

Hey just an fyi to everyone so you know in case things progress in the next few days. I am going to be out to a con w/ friends out of state from the 25th through the 29th of august so I'm likely not going to be able to post during those days, but I WILL try via my phone. If I do manage to post via my phone though please understand that I am using my phone and not my computer. ^_^

It's all good. Thanks for the heads up.  :P

@Nooguy

Hey, that's cool. Thanks for letting us know! Have fun at the con~

And don't worry about posting, unless you really want to. I know from personal experience how annoying it is to post via mobile.

Post to hopefully start getting notifications from this again.  Working on an IC post as well.

You seem to have overlooked the most obvious and likely answer as to where Miss Sophia is.  Still asleep or otherwise in her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back