• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

(Their due dates can be a week apart)

Once everyone left it felt nice for it to just be me and you again. I come into the kitchen when I see you come downstairs and I smile happily wrapping my arms around you. “I had fun tonight. Your friends are amazing and Julie is really nice I think I can see us becoming friends.”

Snow smiled and said “I’m glad you got along with everyone. Tonight was fun you’re right. I have a feeling we’ll be doing this again quite soon. As for right now though..” Snow trailed off as he turned around and kissed her gently.

(That works)

Last edited:
I wanted to mention Cassie but I didn’t want to upset you in any way because I know she’s your friend. I smile widely when you stop talking to kiss me and I lean into the kiss closing my eyes. My hands cup your cheeks and I let out a little giggle as I pull back a bit. “I’m sorry for making your hair suck a mess.” I whisper against your lips.

Snow laughed and said "You're alright. My hair is usually a mess anyway. I quite enjoyed our time earlier. You're an amazing girl Harlow. I'm lucky to have you by my side. I'm glad we met."

“I enjoyed our time earlier too. It was quite amazing and I’ve never felt that amazing around anyone in a long time. That’s what making love really is I guess.” I blush when you compliment me like crazy and I just give you little pecks. “I’m really glad we met too. I’m glad to be calling you my husband in a few weeks.”

Snow smiled and said “A few weeks..we have a lot to do to get ready for a wedding. People to invite, a theme..Julie should be able to help you find a dress and figure out some of the other stuff. I’m so excited.” There was one thing Snow hadn’t done yet though that he was going to do soon. He had been given his grandmother’s wedding ring, one that had been in his family for generations, after she had passed a few years back. It would fit Harlow’s finger perfectly. He just had to figure out where he wanted to propose formally.

When you mention everything we need to get ready I just sigh deeply because it seemed so stressful to plan a whole wedding in three weeks. “I already have a dress in mind but it’s on the expensive side and I don’t know if my parents will help me buy it so I guess I have to find something cheaper that I like.” I sigh thinking about how my parents have barely talked to me the whole time I’ve been here. “Do your friends even know we’re getting married? Or are they just going to receive an invitation and be taken off guard?” We should have told them today but that could have ruined the vibes if they took it badly.

Snow sighed and said “No, no one knows yet. I’ll be talking to David and Theo tomorrow about it and I’ll text Julie and ask her if she can help you plan it. Julie is a phenomenal planner. I’ve told her several times she should’ve gone into event planning but she likes her petstore. She and David have been running it since her parents started up another one on the other side of town. How much is the dress you want?”

Last edited:
I nod as you explain when you’ll be telling your friends and I was kind of nervous for their reactions but also excited for Julie to help me plan our wedding. It was going to be exciting. When you ask about the dress I want I bite my lip softly and I tuck my hair behind my ears. “It’s 12 thousand dollars. It’s beautiful and it’s been my dream dress for years.” I say sheepishly.

Snow whistled and said “I don’t know if I have enough to get a dress like that. We may have to contact your parents. Maybe they’ll agree to buy it now that we’ve agreed to get married. If they don’t respond, my mom still has her wedding dress and it’s quite beautiful too. And I think it’d fit. You’re about the same size my mom was when my parents got married.”

I sigh deeply as my dreams slowly get crushed but at least I had the hopes of my parents agreeing to pay for it. I didn’t want to be rude but I wanted a dress that was new and mine. “I’ll contact my parents and see if they can buy it. I want something you don’t know about so the wedding day surprise isn’t ruined.” I tell you giving you a soft kiss.

Snow nodded and said “Fair enough.” He kissed her back and then said “Alright are you ready for bed? I know I have work tomorrow.”

“Take a shower with me then we can go to bed?” I offered walking towards the stairs and I hum softly. “Hopefully my card gets here tomorrow so I can start working. Do you think you could ask Cassie about getting me a position at the library?”

Snow smiled and said “A shower with you sounds amazing and yeah I’ll text her tomorrow. Your card should be in tomorrow.” He followed her to the bathroom and closed the door.

A little while later they were laying on the bed cuddling and Snow was dozing on and off.

After our shower I got dressed in my bra and panties like usual. I climb into bed cuddling with you and I bury myself into your chest. I fell asleep on your chest and I was knocked out for the rest of the night with you.

The next morning Snow did NOT want to get up. He had Harlow wrapped around him and he was extremely comfortable. But his alarm was going off and he had to go to work so he got up and started getting ready.

I heard your alarm and I just cuddled closer to you not wanting you to leave me. I frown when you get out of the bed and I just lay in the bed staring at you. “Can’t you just stay home and cuddle with me all day?” I asked with a little pout and I move my hair from my face. “I hate being home alone.”

Snow sighed and said “Oh if only. I have a big meeting today I have to lead though and my two books are supposed to be published today so I need to be there. I’ll try not to get off too late though. I hate leaving you here alone.”

My eyes light up at the mention of your books being published today and I smile brightly. “I’m sorry proud of you. How about we go out tonight to celebrate your books being released? It’ll be my treat with my new card.” I climb from the bed and I walk over to you. I press my lips to yours softly smiling. “And we can do more of that fun stuff when we come home.” I whisper teasingly winking at you.

Snow chuckled and said “That sounds like a great idea sweetheart.” He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer as he said “Having to leave you is the hardest thing I have to do all day.” He kissed her again and said “I have to go..”

I bury myself against your chest and I hold on to you not wanting to let go. When you say you have to go I frown deeply and I don’t think leaving each other would get easier the more we fell in love. I pull away from you after our kiss and I sigh. “I’ll see you when you get home. Have a good day at work.” I blow you a kiss and I walk you to the door.

Snow kissed her one more time before he left and headed to work. It was going to be a long day.

(Skip to engagement day? And her going to work the next day and having issues with Cassie?)

(Or maybe he could propose at dinner tonight? Instead of a week before the wedding?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back