• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

I listen to what you’re going to get and I scan over the menu. “Their barbecue chicken sounds delicious. I’m thinking that with some mashed potatoes and a little salad.” I tell you as the waitress comes back and asks what we want to drink. I order a water and I wait for you.

Snow ordered the same and the waitress left to go grab their drinks. Snow looked back at Harlow and said “I can’t believe the two books are finally published. I’ve been working on the first since I was 18.”

“I’m really proud of you snow. It seems like you’ve worked really hard on those books and I can tell it’s like a dream come true for you.” I reach across the table grabbing your hand. “Are you going to do any sort of book signings if it blows up?”

Snow thought about it for a moment and said “I might. But we’ll have to see if they blow up. If more than a thousand copies sell, I’ll probably do book signings here and in Charlotte first, then branch out. May be able to travel a bit too. You could come with me as well.”

“Well of course I’m coming with. I’m your biggest fan and I’m going to support you through it all.” I give you a bright smile and I kiss your hand. “Even if I’m pregnant we’re going on tour with you and we’ll be cheering you on.”

Snow chuckled and said “I wish I could have met you sooner. You’re an amazing girl Harlow. I’m lucky I met you.”

((I need someone like her irl XD))

(Lol I’d say her personality would be like mine but without money and looks)

“I wish we could have met sooner too then we wouldn’t have to be forced to be married and we could have more time.” I squeeze your hand softly and I kiss your hand smiling. “You’re an amazing man snow.”

((Snow is exactly like me. The looks, the stories, minecraft, pretty much everything is me irl. Except I have green-brown eyes whereas his are dark blue. ))

Snow smiled and said “But I’m glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I..” He trailed off as the waitress brought their drinks and took their orders.

(I played minecraft for the first time today lol)

When we get our drink I sip some of mine and I order my food once the waitress is back. Once she’s gone I look back at you and I smile. “You’re wonderful and I can’t wait to see our wedding.”

(Really?! Pc or bedrock?)

Snow smiled and said “I can’t either. It’s going to be beautiful. You’re going to be beautiful. I mean you’re already beautiful..oh you know what I mean.”

(No clue I played on my switch)

I giggle at what you say and I just smile. “I know what you mean. I can’t wait to try on the dress and see it for the first time.” I could just imagine it now with my dress and walking down the isle. “You’re going to look absolutely handsome I can’t wait.”

(That’s bedrock. Which is a good version but pc/Java is better. Java edition gets all of the updates before anyone else)

Snow smiled and said “It’s going to be perfect.” Just then the waitress brought their food. Snow thanked her before she left and then he looked at Harlow and said “Let’s eat. I’m starving.” The ribs looked perfect.

((Now I want ribs))

(Like I said today was my first time so I know nothing my partner was showing me what to do lol. I kept running away and messing around)

When the waitress brings our food I thank her too and begin eating my food. “This is delicious. Maybe they could serve food at our wedding.” I put out the idea out there and I continue eating my delicious food.

Snow smiled and said “Maybe they could. I know the owners. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind catering. We’d need to figure out how many people were coming first though.”

“How about we cuddle tonight and make a list of people that we’ll be inviting and we can call them tomorrow for catering.” I suggest as I continue eating.

I giggle at what you say and I just nod smiling. “Naked cuddles and wedding planning sounds like a plan.” I eat some more and I sip some water. “What flavor cake should we do? Or should we do something else besides cake?”

Snow chuckled and said “I like cake..how about just a traditional wedding cake? Or something geeky..” Snow trailed off, his mind full of ideas

“Maybe we do a book cake for your nerdiness.” I whisper teasingly to you and I giggle. “A book and a high heel.”

Snow laughed and said “That sounds great. We should have the book look like my first book and the heel look like yours.”

“The heels I wore when we met each other for the first time?” I asked as I continued to eat and I was almost done with my food. “Can we get dessert?”

Snow was working on his last rib and said “Yeah the exact same. And yes we can. They have a really good brownie here that they serve hot with vanilla ice cream on top..”

(Now I want one XD))

(I just had a milkshake. He should have them write the proposal on the brownie)

“Mmmm that sounds delicious.” I say smiling and I definitely had a sweet tooth. It sounded like the perfect sweet ending to this date.

(Good idea)

Snow smiled and said “I’ll be right back. Stay here for a minute.” before he got up and headed to the back of the restaurant. He wasn’t gone long before he came back.

I nod when you say you’ll be back and I just continue sipping on my water waiting patiently for you to come back. I was just so happy in this moment and having you here with me felt right. I couldn’t wait for our wedding day. When you come back I smile up at you and I lean over giving you a soft kiss.

(After the proposal we can skip to her first day at work and the drama with Cassie start.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back