• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

When you guys left I was a little disappointed because I already missed your cute face but I was having good conversation with the girls. Well mostly between me and Julie because Cassie seemed a little standoffish but she was talking a little bit. Julie gets an idea and she walks off towards the kitchen. She comes back with a bottle of wine and some glasses. She pours some for each of us and I take my glass thanking her.

Snow, David, and Theo were currently having a discussion about their upcoming series. They were going to have to bring in some more help though due to the length of the series. Snow was almost done with the script, David was starting on the animations, and Theo was working on the builds in the game and getting them ready for the upload to the animating software.

After a couple of glasses of wine I was a little tipsy and it was basically me and Julie having a conversation because Cassie didn’t seem to want to participate. “So why haven’t you kissed snow this whole time?” Julie asks me and I tense up a little bit at her question. I just take a deep breath and drink more wine. “We’ve kissed before.” I mumble softly and she laughs. I stand up and walk to find you with Julie following along with Cassie. I find you guys and I smile at you. Without saying anything else I come over and I kiss you deeply.

David and Theo looked at each other and smirked when Harlow kissed Snow. Snow had been in the middle of writing when she kissed him and went into shock for a sec before kissing her back. It was their first kiss.

I fall into your lap in the middle of the kiss and I smile into the kiss. I pull my lips away slowly and I look at you blushing. “Okay they’re definitely in love.” Julie says teasingly and I slowly pull myself from your lap still blushing like crazy.

Snow smiled and took Harlow’s hand and said “We’ll be right back.” and led her upstairs to their room. Once they were alone, Snow leaned against the door and said “Harlow there’s something I want to ask you.”

David and Theo had gone back to working on their projects while Cassie and Julie had gone back to the living room.

((My head is pounding))

Last edited:
When you pull me upstairs with you I smile at you and playfully wiggle my eyes at the others. Once we were upstairs I look at you and when you tell me you have to ask me something. “You can ask me anything snow.” I was a little tipsy and I was really smiley when I was tipsy.

Snow pulled her close and asked “Are you going to stay with me? Till the end? You’re the girl I want to have by my side. You’re sweet, funny, beautiful...Will you stay?”

(Finally home. My head is still hurting.))

I place my hands on your shoulders and I look into your eyes. I listen to your words and I take a deep breath. “Of course I’m going to stay.” I whisper softly to you and I run my fingers through your hair. “You’ve showed me what I want for the rest of my life. You’ve showed me I’m more than just the money I have or that I’m more than just a body.”

Snow smiled and kissed her for a moment before saying “Thank you. There’s no one else I want to have by my side.” He was happy she had said yes. Snow had finally found the girl he’d been looking for since he first started looking for someone to stay by his side.

I kiss you happily finding your lips inviting and heavenly. I was still a little tipsy though and so a little smirk pulls on to my lips. “Now that we’re in the room we can spend a few more minutes alone right?” I whisper teasingly into your ear with a giggle and I kiss your cheek along with your chin.

Snow smirked back and kissed her before saying “Yeah we can spend a few more minutes in here before we have to go back. What’d you have in mind?”

I grab your hands and I pull you back with me towards the bed. “Just kiss me and go from there.” I whisper teasingly and I softly nudge you back on to the bed. I climb into your lap and I press my lips to yours deeply. I don’t think I would ever get tired of kissing you.

Snow kissed her back and whispered “I..love..you” in between kisses. It was the first time he’d said it and he truly meant it

I hear what you say and I just continue kissing you. I wasn’t in love with you yet but I did have really strong feelings for you. One day I’d be able to say it back and I was happy knowing someone truly loved me. I tangle my fingers in your hair and I smile into the kiss.

(I don’t know if you know where I was trying to go but you can skip over it since we can’t do those things on here.)

((I know exactly where you wanting to go lol))

A few minutes later Snow led Harlow back downstairs to find the others waiting for them. David looked at Julie and laughed. Snow looked at them confused and said “What? and David replied while laughing “Your hair is all messed up bro.”

I come downstairs with you and I can’t stop smiling because of how good those last few minutes were. I hear your friends laughing at you and I blush deeply when they mention your hair being messed up. We should have fixed that before coming back down. Julie playfully pokes at my neck and laughs. “And someone’s got a hickey.” Cassie was just standing off to the side looking displeased. “Working on making some babies already I see.” Julie continues to tease.

Snow chuckled and said “Alright y’all stop teasin. David, Theo let’s get back to work. We have about two hours or so until it starts getting too late and we all have work tomorrow.” The two guys nodded and followed him back to Snow’s office.

I give you a kiss before you go back to work and I walk back downstairs with Julie and Cassie. Cassie looked displeased and like she’d rather not be here. I didn’t want to tell her to leave because that was rude and so I just hoped she left by herself. I continue chatting with Julie and we were starting to become friends. It was nice to have a friend in this town because I only had you and you technically weren’t my friend you were a whole lot more.

Snow sat back down in his chair and started working on the script again while David and Theo went back to what they were doing. Their project was coming together quite nicely. Snow couldn’t stop thinking about Harlow though.

Eventually Cassie says she’s going to go home and I say goodbye to her along with Julie. She comes to your office to say goodbye to all of you guys before she leaves the house. I continue laughing and chatting with Julie. We were talking about how we should both get pregnant at the same time and have our babies at the same place. I thought the idea sounded pretty cute but there was a big chance it wouldn’t happen exactly like that. We can exactly tell the other when we’re going to do it and have the other do it at the same time.

((Heh they could end up being pregnant at the same time anyway))

It wasn’t long after Cassie had left that Theo started getting ready to go as well. David agreed it was getting late and before long it was just Snow and Harlow at the house alone. Snow was in the kitchen getting something to drink when he felt Harlow wrap her arms around him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back