• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Mark Of A Rider [OOC]

I'm posting something into the IC thread, I just thought it'll look nice and get us in the mood as we're creating characters aha x) Just saw your first one, she's looking good so far!

Working my way through mine.

Loving it! It definitely sets a pleasant, slightly ominous theme ^^

Thanks! Liking yours as well <3! I may take a while to complete my CS's, seeing as I have work today and tomorrow, and preparations to complete for school in a few days.

Thanks ^_^

No worries, I'll probably managed to finish them all by tomorrow/Sunday. I've got other RP commitments too obviously, as I'm sure you do.

Yeah, haha. I decided to just make the heads of my characters for now, the body versions with their attire can wait till later, it'll take too long otherwise :/

I'm about to add my picture for Kalina, though I'm still going to have an appearance description under it for more detail, which I'll get to later ^^

I haz completed Kalina :3

I shall begin work on another sometime soon ^^ Can't wait to see what kind of dragons our characters end up with!

I'm going away tomorrow/Tuesday so I will only be around in OOC, but not much - just to let you know!

Those characters should be completed by Wednesday hopefully ^_^

Okie dokie, I actually start school again on Tuesday, so I'll be pretty busy too, whilst I adjust to the troublesome student life once again :P

I've finished Ryul as well, will get the last character completed soon-ish! Seriously can't wait for this roleplay to take off!

Just to let you know that I'm catching up with everyone between now and Sunday, so I'm hoping that all my characters are done and we can assign dragons and maybe start the RP by then ^_^

Also, I've got a two week teaching placement coming up starting next Monday so my activity will be lower, if we've started by then I'll probably just be able to post once a week or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back