• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Mansion of the other world: A multi fadom horror RP

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings... And welcome to The Mansion of the other world RP.
Creepy_house-wallpaper-1600x900.jpg
(FYI: Not the real Mansion where in though)

In this RP all of our chosen canon Non-Antagonist Characters from different horror fandoms (Movies, Books, Video games, etc) all have been gathered/collected in one large room inside an unknown Mansion. No one has a single memory on how they got in this room except for the last thing they did. This large solid room has some words crudely painted "Let's play a game!" in red on the north side wall of this prison like room. Below the disturbing question is the instructions on how to play their game. It say quote. "Escape my Mansion and you win!" Seems like a pretty simple instruction, right? I guess we'll find out...

Now i have a pretty simple concept in mind is that i accept all Horror fandoms, famous and not. I have a pretty set plot. Endings and everything so you can just sit along and enjoy the flow of the RP. I accept plot ideas. I'm not to picky on grammar but i have a requirement of a three liner instead of a paragraph because i know how much of a pain writing a paragraph sometimes, so yeah.

I'm down for this!

By non-antagonist, do you mean any character who's not explicitly a villain, ordo they have to be specifically a "good guy"?

I'm down for this!

By non-antagonist, do you mean any character who's not explicitly a villain, ordo they have to be specifically a "good guy"?
Side characters and protagonists, yes. Characters that have no intent to do killing or beyond evil, blah, blah, blah.

Side characters and protagonists, yes. Characters that have no intent to do killing or beyond evil, blah, blah, blah.

What about villain's sidekicks, redeemed villains, or villains with motives other than malice? (i.e Zuko from A:TLA, Peridot from Steven Universe, Alois Trancy from Black Butler, Rozencrantz & Guildenstern from Hamlet, The Artful Dodger from Oliver Twist, etc., etc.)

Will OCs be allowed as well as canon characters? Well, an idea I have in mind isn't really an OC, more of an alternate version of a historical figure XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back