• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ยป ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.

dumb goth hedge wizard.gif

Warning: Do not proceed if you have not watched Season 2 of The Mandalorian. Spoilers ahead.

Greetings! My name is Kalopsia, but you can call me Kal. As the title states above, I am looking for a partner for a roleplay set in 'The Mandalorian' universe. Continue reading for information about myself, what I would like from my partner, some information about the roleplay and other random things that I have decided to include!
about me //

• She/her
  • Central time zone
  • 18 y/o full-time 1st year college student - this means that my reply schedule is prone to changing.
  • Dog and cat mom
  • Plant nerd
  • Music lover
  • Traditional artist, aspiring digital artist
  • Active reader [ currently reading 'Emma' by Jane Austen. ]
  • 3rd person, literate - usually writes between 2-5 paragraphs.
  • Replies between one to three times a week.
  • I love chatting ooc via discord or PMs - I will 100% make playlists, mood boards and art work for our characters.

rules - what i would like from my partner //

• age ; I will only write with partners who are 18+, I can be convinced ( not guaranteed ) to write with someone younger but the minimum age total is 16 ( based on maturity. )
  • character sheets ; Real face claims are required! Length of character sheet is up to you.
  • characters ; I will write canon and original characters.
  • pairings ; Any pairing is fine with me. If doubling, I will prefer either fxm or fxf for my side, I can play fxm, fxf, or mxm for your side.
  • romance ; I love romance in stories, but only if it happens naturally. Give me the slow burn with angst, betrayal, fluff, etc. I will not write characters below the age of 18 in romance pairings!
  • doubling ; Not necessary, but I am willing to double if wanted. Also, please be willing to play smaller side characters throughout the story.
  • post locations ; I only roleplay on the site, whether that be in threads or PMs, either is fine by me.
  • literacy ; Please use correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.
  • length ; Iโ€™m not asking you to write a novel, but I do enjoy a partner who can write two to three paragraphs for a post. I will accept a single detailed paragraph if the current scene is more dialogue-focused - I will never accept one liners or anything shorter than five sentences.
  • coding ; Personally, I donโ€™t code. I simply do not have the patience for it, kudos to those of you who do and if you wish to use coding in your posts, then you are more than welcome to.
  • plotting ; Please, please, please be willing to discuss ideas. I want a partner who will cooperate and unite our ideas to create a magnificent story.
  • site rules ; Abide by all site rules.

Pairings: Canon x OC and OC x OC

Who I want you to play: Din Djarin/The Mandalorian

Who I can play: Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Cara Dune, Mof Gideon, Fennec Shand, Bo Katan. (Other eras: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, Cassian Andor, Jyn Erso, (young) Lando Calrissian, Poe Dameron)

Plot Ideas:

Note: All plots are meant to be adventure/journey based, I want this to be a longer term roleplay that is driven by intricate story lines and character development. I would like to include romance as a minor plot, but only if it moves naturally - I will not rush romantic relationships (please give me the slow burn, angst, fluff, uncertainty - all of it!)

(1)
Set after the events of Chapter 16 "The Rescue" (can be altered as an AU) - After Luke Skywalker retrieves Grogu to begin his training - what will the Mandalorian do? Will he continue to fight against what is left of the Imperials, or will he retreat back to a life as a bounty hunter? The child is safe in the company of Luke, but what will happen when Mando is approached by a close ally of Luke's who's actually been sent to keep an eye on him? [ This is just the basic plot idea - in this plot I would like to explore the history of the Dark Saber, figuring out what's going on with the rest of the Imperials, explore further into the Grand Admiral Thrawn name drop, and other theories that we can look forward to after Season 2. ]

(2) Season 2 Alternate Ending/Universe - Rather than Grogu being kidnapped and rescued by Mando and Co. - and being taken by Luke to train, The Mandalorian is tracked down by a Jedi in hiding who sensed Grogu reach out in the Force. Rather than taking Grogu - the Jedi joins the Mandalorian and the child, believing that Mando can offer extra protection while Grogu is in training. Since Grogu is not being taken from the Mandalorian, he can continue his path as a Foundling as well as hone in on his abilities in the Force. [ Like the previous plot, this is just the basic idea - in this plot I would like to explore the history of the Dark Saber, figuring out what's going on with the rest of the Imperials, explore further into the Grand Admiral Thrawn name drop, and other theories that we can look forward to after Season 2. ]

If you are interested in any of these ideas, or have any of you own that you would like to share, please post on this thread or send me a PM! I will reply with some other information that I think may be relevant to the story if I think that we are a good match. Also, I'd love to hear what your favorite moment was in the series!

May the Force be with you!

Last edited:
Okay....this is what I needed! "This is the way."

Hey! My name is RedtheRoyalGuard but please call me Red...or Jay. I am 18 as well and I am very so interested in plot number two of the Mandalorian. I think my Jedi could be helpful in that situation. I can double and I can write between 1-5 paragraphs for you!

Okay....this is what I needed! "This is the way."

Hey! My name is RedtheRoyalGuard but please call me Red...or Jay. I am 18 as well and I am very so interested in plot number two of the Mandalorian. I think my Jedi could be helpful in that situation. I can double and I can write between 1-5 paragraphs for you!

Hi there, Iโ€™m glad you are interested in the plot! Though I was hoping to play the part of the Jedi with my partner playing Mando - Iโ€™m so sorry, I should have specified that next to that plot!

It's fine! Like I said, I can double as I do want to play my OC as well. I know the terms of playing Din and yes, I have seen all of Mandalorian....even the "behind the scenes."

It's fine! Like I said, I can double as I do want to play my OC as well. I know the terms of playing Din and yes, I have seen all of Mandalorian....even the "behind the scenes."

Ah, I see! Sorry for the confusion! If you want - go ahead and PM me any ideas you may have with your OC, as well as which canons you would like to play them against (or I can make an another OC as well if thatโ€™s more your thing.)

I have an idea in mind that I will reply with and we can see how this goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back