• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁. ❞ β€” π‘π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
HEEEE HOO DICKIE IS DONE. i love making rly complicated characters! go knock yourselves out, i am so very proud of this effort

.empathogen. .empathogen. by "his," do you mean jordi's? his face claim is reece king!
(@/everyone) there's a whole lot of info about him at the very end of the "intro" tab - make sure you rly read everything!

Quick question about the club, how do you actually get in? Is it invite-only, do you apply, do you need to know an existing member?

managed to get viv's visage and school profile done! will work on her personality and backstory when I'm free but I've got a good grasp of what I want!

Quick question about the club, how do you actually get in? Is it invite-only, do you apply, do you need to know an existing member?
hey sorry for the late response! its been a busy day. honestly kind of all of the above. the club is invite-only, chosen by the club president (though likely voted on by the entire club), and it helps a ton if you already know members and are in good standing w them. entrance into the club also requires good grades and other exemplary feats, such as being an exceptional dancer or something of that sort. hopefully that makes sense x

So like if we have ideas do we pitch them or do we wait until acceptance
depends on the ideas! i wouldn't really do any relationship plotting between characters since admission sadly isn't guaranteed. we'll be accepting folks once the deadline hits and then plotting can be a free for all.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse yep! i actually just said you can find it at the very end of the "intro" tab, if you keep scrolling !

eeee i'm so excited (despite work and school kicking my ass right now lmao), i'm working on cecil's cs so keep ur eyeballs peeled *fingerguns*

finally decided on a code for her B-) yell heah. cecilia is like 90% done, just need to finish her history + add in her suspect info. enjoy
& im loving these characters so far!!

really have no idea how i managed to butcher uxie's code, but i've got mordecai's backstory mostly written. i'll post it once i can figure out what i did lol

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!
the deadline has been extended until tuesday, sept. 28th!
let us know if there are any questions c;

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!
the deadline has been extended until tuesday, sept. 28th!
let us know if there are any questions c;
thank the lord. clearly I didn’t read the original deadline!! I’ll try finish up viv soon!

it's been so exciting to watch cs's trickle in and get more and more done like Yes..... the vision is forming

HELLO EVERYONE!
[ idiot idiot PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. oliver oliver LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki erzulie erzulie Reigning King Reigning King
Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 .empathogen. .empathogen. reptile reptile lvcid lvcid Wandering Owl Wandering Owl oxytocin oxytocin qunqun qunqun gloomAI gloomAI allure allure winchester. winchester. pomme pomme lisbeth lisbeth EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ]
tagging everyone who has reacted, expressed interest, and/or posted a wip/cs --

a quick reminder that our deadline is tomorrow! we'll be sending out invited tomorrow afternoon (likely around 5pm pst), but you have until midnight to finish your character sheet.
if you need an extra 24 hours, now is the time to ask us! please shoot melodrama and i a pm to discuss an extension and we'll gladly oblige.

we're super excited with the characters we've seen so far, hopefully we get some last minute apps too!
- v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back