• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁. ❞ β€” π‘π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

birth of venus

𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜©π˜°π˜Άπ˜΄π˜¦οΉ—
Roleplay Type(s)
THE LOVE CLUB.
e93ad31b39f52cc821d937b35c2c7b59.gif

out of character chat.
feel free to ask forest fire forest fire and i any questions here! the deadline is tuesday, sept. 28th.

Last edited:
GET INTO IT YUH

let’s get this shit. let’s get this shit. uh
top o the mornin top o the mornin top o the mornin top o the mornin

Hey! If I write out my character’s backstory, so I need to include the list of vices and virtues?

Hey! If I write out my character’s backstory, so I need to include the list of vices and virtues?
yes ma’am! we wanted to include a personality section distinct from the usual virtues/vices so you have a chance to elaborate or fill in any gaps those would normally leave. sorry for the trouble :’-)

I was eyeing the Reject role, but I just remembered a character I made for a roleplay that collapsed almost immediately who would be perfect for the teammate, so I'm stoked to bring him back

ANNOUNCEMENT !
v and i wanted to clarify a couple of things:

absolutely none of the roles are gender locked! we realize the teammate and the roommate roles may have the implication of being the same gender identity as jordi (rest in power), but they aren't! anything goes at saint val's, go stupid go crazy
the teammate role is open to your interpretation - for inclusivity's sake, the character can be anything sports adjacent (ex: cheerleader, team manager, practice player, etc.)!

heyo
does a student have to be super academically gifted to be in the school, or is like.....yeah this kid has average grades or whatever but he's a star athlete/band member/something else so we'll keep him

heyo
does a student have to be super academically gifted to be in the school, or is like.....yeah this kid has average grades or whatever but he's a star athlete/band member/something else so we'll keep him
great question! i would say it can be one or the other - lemme 'splain
this is an ivy-caliber elite school, so the student body as a whole is gonna generally be the best of the best academically. miracles definitely happen for qualified students who haven't performed to their highest potential (ex: terrible school, complicated home life, mental illness, etc.) though!
but st val's is also a performing arts school. athletics and performing arts def bring in a more academically diverse student body - really talented athletes, dancers, musicians, and actors likely were recruited/encouraged to apply, and admissions likely overlook less than perfect grades. (my character is a dancer and his grades def aren't perfect)
hope this helps !!

QUICK UPDATE!
due to the amount of interest so far, m and i decided to add two more roles! check em out to read about the secret admirer and the sibling.
(for the sibling role, i'll be adding some quick info about the deceased, jordi young, in the character creation thread!)

phew, that's a lot of energy! i'll do my best to post dickie's finished cs tomorrow (this may be some of my best work y'all, i'm super excited about this character), so have a somewhat vague and interesting placeholder (i'll venmo 50 cents to whoever can guess his face claim). unfortunately i have big girl homework so i'm gonna bounce for now -

edit: still on rpn bc i have no self control. here's a
teaser

Last edited:
Not y'all using my boi Reece King as Jordi 😩 😭 Going to try out for the sibling and you guys did a great job by adding in the other roles!

yooo im so excited watching more placeholders and wips pop up πŸ‘€

finally settled on a fc and the vibes for the character. will get to work on her soon!

i updated mordecai a bit but had to stop because i broke the damn code 😭
going to bed bc i'm too tired to fix it right now, but i'll work on him more tomorrow!

Oh, quick question for the mods - if the murderer's identity is being kept secret, how does that affect writing that character's inner monologue? Would you write as though you weren't the murderer, or just focus on characters' words/actions rather than their thoughts?

Oh, quick question for the mods - if the murderer's identity is being kept secret, how does that affect writing that character's inner monologue? Would you write as though you weren't the murderer, or just focus on characters' words/actions rather than their thoughts?
good question! when we choose the murderer (which won't be at random of course, i'll be discussing with each player who wants their character to be the suspect), whoever has that character will have to be able to keep that fact a secret. so vague thoughts, avoiding that subject, etc, while dropping maybe a few hints here and there. hope this clears it up a bit!

Guess who is an idiot who accidentally plopped the CS in the reply box instead of the edit box? This guy
(sorry for the notif)

hey reptile reptile just wanted to let you know that your fc is actually the fc for the deceased, jordi! i think i mentioned it earlier, but info about jordi is at the bottom of the intro tab in the cs thread. ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back