• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

He'd finish tying them, nodding to Derae
"Go now... And for the rest of you too..." He'd turn to Verana, pulling away a cloth from himself, taking his water skin and pouring some of it into it, gently patting her face where her injuries were "Did they hurt you at all?"

Verona gently pulled her head away from the rag as she sat there golden blood leaking from a gash on her head as she sat down. "Why must humans act so hateful?" She asked him quietly as she say there exhausted from her running

(Sure)

After a good half hour, he made it to town as his cart was meandering down the stone streets toward the auction house on the Britteria side of town.

"Verana". She told the lord softly as she looked at him with her white eyes before she slid over to the hipogryph and curled into its side the beast not reacting negatively or violently at all as she clung to the beast

he'd smile "I'm Raibert... Would you like to go to my castle, or stay here a while longer?" He'd ask, smiling a bit at her action

Derae would see the auction house guards, looking to him, as in Westfraxia it was illegal, but in Britteria it wasn't, thus leaving them on edge to any attacks from them.
Tonstad39 Tonstad39

"I-if your willing to lead me everywhere when we get to the castle we can go now." She told him softly. "I'll be blind when we get to the castle so I'll need you to guide me." She told him softly as she looked to him

"Of course... Anything you need, I will be there..." He'd smile, holding out a hand, gently taking hers "would you like to ride him...?"

Deræ hitched his unicorns by the post and entered the auction house. He was registered and given a number (345) before he got into the auction house and sat down on the third row pew from the front. The auctioneer was an old chubby man wearing standard cotton attire.

In the back, Llaran would be given a small placard toed to a chain that read "LOT 7405" as people oiled and greased her various places as to shine her up, it also didn't help that a muscular male Orc from the southeast was being polished right next to her with a placard reading "LOT 7406"

She'd have a red face, from embarrassment and anger, having to bend will to them, quite unhappily... Thinking that this would be the rest of her life, her being sold off to some fat perverted man who would do unspeakable things to her, though she held back her tears, already having faced the consequences for biting off three of one's fingers.

The polishers seemed to grease every inch of her body including the butt and breasts "won't she be a beutiful sight" remarked a polisher "Ay" said the other polisher "I only wish me wife was this pretty"

"To hell with both of you... I hope the Westfraxians come in here and kill you all..." She'd spit at their feet, them feeling her soft and alluring parts of her body that seemed to draw them.
(Is she naked or in her undergarments, you know what I mean by that.)

(In her undergarments, only the work slaves are nude)
"Don't worry, you little thorny rose" said a polisher oiling up her arm "all your dreams are commin' true"

The auctioneer eyed a grandfather clock in the back of the room awaiting for it to strike 10 for the auction to start. Light chatter filled the auction house as the clock's hands read "9:57"

She'd stay silent, airing for her fate as she looked over the people, not wanting to have her chastity stolen from her, all these thoughts seeming to run through her head about what went wrong, what would happen, what would be... Praying that something, someone would somehow save her.

Tonstad39 Tonstad39
She'd look over the people, her lips trembling, seeing many of their hungry eyes lustfully looking at her, imagining her without her little clothing left on, feeling the hands on her that touched where no other men had before, how she had come from a decent life to this... She wanted to cry and bawl her eyes out but knew that she'd just be showing that she broke, holding them back with everything she had in her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back