• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

He'd smile back "You are as wise as you are witty, my love... Your crown awaits you, along with your throne..." He'd say, holding out a hand to the thick doors made of oak, reinforced with iron. Beside each of them was the cloaked, hooded, and dark looking cultist Knights
She smiled and hugged his left arm as she headed for the doors with him

She smiled and hugged his left arm as she headed for the doors with him
Through the doors was a nicely lit and decorated room, two thrones on the end of the hall after the room in a much larger one, along with plenty more guards in it.
"Maybe armor, fashioned for you? Or a crown of your dreams, anything you wish I will give, whether it is to be made, or taken..." He'd say to her, guiding her down the hall

Through the doors was a nicely lit and decorated room, two thrones on the end of the hall after the room in a much larger one, along with plenty more guards in it.
"Maybe armor, fashioned for you? Or a crown of your dreams, anything you wish I will give, whether it is to be made, or taken..." He'd say to her, guiding her down the hall
She couldn't help but smile at the place. "Hmmm i dont know what I want yet." She said to him softly as she walked to the thrones

image.jpeg image.jpeg
She couldn't help but smile at the place. "Hmmm i dont know what I want yet." She said to him softly as she walked to the thrones
He'd smirk, walking behind her, his generals on either side of the two thrones, one completely covered in black cloaks, having on a mask under their hood, the other fully chainmailed, rugged, looking like he'd been in a thousand wars. They would both hold a crown for each of them, slowly walking up to them, the robed one seeming feminine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back