• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
The age is 1256 AE, the Early Feudal Ages. The three kingdoms grow increasingly agitated by the outside kingdoms who prod them more and more, agitating them with assaults and attacks on their towns and borders my incident after incident of sicknesses, fights, skirmishes, murders, and even burning down of a tavern. The human kind grows in anger, it's armies beginning to rise, thousands of troops marching and demanding that they have a crusade.
Though this darkness seeps through the land, a lord and his followers seem to smile, pulling strings to make all of this happen, encouraging these acts to have war. His dark power seeming to influence all of this.
It's the dawning of man kinds journey to power.
Blood and iron flow through the land as needs, magic turns to war, mercenaries thrive or fall...

Characters here- https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lords-of-westfraxia-characters.327811/
OOC here- https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lords-of-westfraxia-ooc.327812/

Last edited:
i'm not to into the medival fantasy rps, but I suppose we could do early medival (I generally preffer 20th century or 21st century)

i'm not to into the medival fantasy rps, but I suppose we could do early medival (I generally preffer 20th century or 21st century)
Which type of century do you mean, honestly I've gotten confused because apparently people think there's 8 different types of 20th century things...

I mean like 1980's to present, but i can also do early medival as well.
Ah, alright. I mean, I planned for this to evolve through the ages in later RPs like I'm doing with my DnD world, yes, this is my DnD world.
But alright, if you don't want to do this you don't have to, just saying.

What are the kingdoms/factions?
Right now I have the three kingdoms of men, Westfraxia is one, then there's the Kingdom to the north, Naadia. In the frigid cold, the most renowned fighters, (I practically Vikings, but nobody calls them that, just Northerners or Naadians, sometimes 'savages'), and the Kingdom of Britterria. Westfraxia is, obviously, to the west. Naadia to the North, and Britterria in the center. To the east and south is for the fantasy races, you can make your own kingdom with its own race etc. Humans just mainly dominate, their three kingdoms having the most land than any other race, and if in he High Ages about the same amoun of land as the fantasy races.

Right now I have the three kingdoms of men, Westfraxia is one, then there's the Kingdom to the north, Naadia. In the frigid cold, the most renowned fighters, (I practically Vikings, but nobody calls them that, just Northerners or Naadians, sometimes 'savages'), and the Kingdom of Britterria. Westfraxia is, obviously, to the west. Naadia to the North, and Britterria in the center. To the east and south is for the fantasy races, you can make your own kingdom with its own race etc. Humans just mainly dominate, their three kingdoms having the most land than any other race, and if in he High Ages about the same amoun of land as the fantasy races.
Same amount as in the humans took about half of all the lands altogether, all the fantasy races' lands combined only equaling how much land they have in all.

Would you be cool with animal pairings? Like a support animal?

So first of this is a "fantasy" realm right? With monsters and demons and such? And are there any limitations on "what" we can be? Third, what's the main plot of the story?

So first of this is a "fantasy" realm right? With monsters and demons and such? And are there any limitations on "what" we can be? Third, what's the main plot of the story?
This is indeed a fantasy realm, and not many limitations on what you can be, make your own races etc. I'll say if I'll allow them, just don't make anything overpowered... And the main plot is a war that's brewing, a crusade of man against the southern nations, due to humans having hate towards fantasy races, and for good reason that which they cant say is wrong.

And also, if you want, you can recommend or tell me any ideas that you have for the plot, I'm gladly willing to take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back