• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

Deræ clicked his tongue and said "woooah woaaah, calm down now, caaalm down, Don't fret, your nice and safe." The unicorns stopped bucking, but they still whineyed not knowing what the hell is going on. He turned to Verana saying "DON'T STEAL THEM PLEASE!"

"Will you shut up they aren't after you idiot!" Verana yelled at the stupid farmer as she hid behind the other man. Waving her hand the unicorns calmed down but immediately the farmers went to rush forward. "Give us the narvenian!!" They cried out as they moved to grab her which immediately started up the unicorns as well as the other beast that was there

He'd yank the unicorns back,wrapping the rope around the cart quickly when they were calm, holding Verana he'd pull her to the side, drawing his longsword, a gout of white flames coming from it, burning them, but not killing them, sending them reeling back
"You will not touch her... And you will not touch a Lord either, as you should know we are the only ones other than the king himself who are able to ride Hippogryphs as you see before you. She has done you no harm, and as a protected of these lands, I will protect her..."

"If she did all those things they said she did than yes, deal with her, put her in the dungeon!" Exclaimed Deræ

"Yeah I agree with the unicorn herder!!" A farmer exclaimed as verana yelled out. "I did no such things! Those instances were of your own misfortune!!" She yelled frightened as she hugged the lord tighter after hearing the unicorn breeder join the farmers

"I will not do any such things! If you wish to settle this in the old ways of trial by combat then do so, I will be her protector in this... Who will step forwards..."
he'd glare at them all, awaiting for someone to come forwards, willing to die for her, not even knowing her.

"She has done nothing to you, and if none of you step forth to uphold your claim and face me... Then she is having done nothing wrong. You know the ways here, now face me or walk away, any of you..."

He'd say such holding her close to him, his sword pointed forth at them, glaring at them, waiting for even one to step forwards

The farmers grew silent clearly not willing to battle against a lord. Sure they wanted to hang her but it was clear they were cowards as they all stood there in silence

"... Right then... This fair woman is free, and will come with me, where you will not dare go to try and harm her... She is innocent, no more is to be had from this issue..." He'd give them a dark look, "Else I come and give you the punishment which you sought to give her..."

"Your westfraxian, this is out of your jurisdiction anyways" said Derai "Now, could she tie my unicorns back up please"

he'd walk over there, keeping her close to him, sheathing his sword tying them back up himself, still protecting her, fearing that they may try something
"As you forgot.. We're in Westfraxia..."

"Hm" said Deræ remembering that the land grant was near the Westfraxian border "So we are, but tie my steads back up please!"

"Tie them yourself you selfish coward." Verana told him immediately as she clung to the man protecting her. Though she did have the unicorns calm down and go to were they should be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back