• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

His eyes surveyed The tavern So did The magpies perched on his left shoulder. "Rather quiet compared to olden days..." he whispired to his long time companions. Silently making his way to a corner where he would be away from prying eyes.

His eyes surveyed The tavern So did The magpies perched on his left shoulder. "Rather quiet compared to olden days..." he whispired to his long time companions. Silently making his way to a corner where he would be away from prying eyes.
when he passed by a few, especially a guard, they would give him a warm smile and a nod, in respect for both his age and obvious affiliation with magic, as people here had great respect for it. The tending man looking to him, walking over "What can I do you for...?" He'd ask, meaning what he could get him

"Of course... Anything you wish..." He'd say, gently picking her up, setting her down again out of the chair, on her feet. Leading her inside, the warmth hitting her, feeling rather nice. "Anywhere you would like me to lead you to, a room perhaps? Or if you wish a different dining hall? I thought the one outside would bring more comfort to you, apologies for my mistake..." He'd say
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
(That's what I last posted)

The cordial attitude he recieved from townfolk made him a little wary, had The local ruler changed or were smallfolk having a change of heart? However he decided to Guarantee his safety "Very kind of you to ask young lad, can you bring me some bread and salt along with some mead to wash it down? It would do great to sate my hunger."

The cordial attitude he recieved from townfolk made him a little wary, had The local ruler changed or were smallfolk having a change of heart? However he decided to Guarantee his safety "Very kind of you to ask young lad, can you bring me some bread and salt along with some mead to wash it down? It would do great to sate my hunger."
"Aye, that I can do." he'd say, walking off, being a big burly fellow indeed, but with an oddly small voice that seemed more mouse than man. Coming back with fresh food after a little while "Want a drink to go with that...?" he'd ask him

"That you are, my love." He sighed, putting an arm around her. "That you are." He turned and took a look at the clock, and then, shrugging, looked back at her.
She'd put her head on his shoulder, sighing happily, "That I am..." She'd repeat jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back