• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

The old 'wizard' raised one eyebrow at the man, undisturbed by his annoying voice. ''As I said, Mead, you Westfraxians used to produce the best in this side of the sea, I'm eager to taste it again.'' he took a bite off from the bread. ''Tell me barkeeper? Who reigns here thesedays?''

The old 'wizard' raised one eyebrow at the man, undisturbed by his annoying voice. ''As I said, Mead, you Westfraxians used to produce the best in this side of the sea, I'm eager to taste it again.'' he took a bite off from the bread. ''Tell me barkeeper? Who reigns here thesedays?''
"Ah, right, sorry, forgetting a bit these days." (his voice is small, not annoying xD) "And that'd be Lord Raibert, takes after his past fathers he does, haven't seen this much joy in a long time..." he'd say as he filled his tankard full of mead, handing it to him

"Ah, right, sorry, forgetting a bit these days." (his voice is small, not annoying xD) "And that'd be Lord Raibert, takes after his past fathers he does, haven't seen this much joy in a long time..." he'd say as he filled his tankard full of mead, handing it to him
"So Raibert's is the new lord eh?, he was a mere lad last time I came here, no older than three And ten winters." He de-counted, taking a sip from his mead. Wuldern had seen The young lord only once, during a feast which he attended as a entertainer. "To your lord then. May his reign be long and prosperous!" He gulped down All the mead in the tankard And slammed it down. "Tell me
Young friend, is there any work For a Hedge Wizard around here?"
(Is Raibert a mere Lord Or The King?)

"So Raibert's is the new lord eh?, he was a mere lad last time I came here, no older than three And ten winters." He de-counted, taking a sip from his mead. Wuldern had seen The young lord only once, during a feast which he attended as a entertainer. "To your lord then. May his reign be long and prosperous!" He gulped down All the mead in the tankard And slammed it down. "Tell me
Young friend, is there any work For a Hedge Wizard around here?"
(Is Raibert a mere Lord Or The King?)
(He's a lord, being offered kingship)
"Tons, magic here is prosperous, always has been. Notice boards, guard captains and sergeants, even tavern goers here asking for work, lad over there in the leather was hoping for someone to deal with an issue he's got... What was it again... Ah, that's right, he was hoping someone with a magic affinity could help him with this ruin he found..."

(He's a lord, being offered kingship)
"Tons, magic here is prosperous, always has been. Notice boards, guard captains and sergeants, even tavern goers here asking for work, lad over there in the leather was hoping for someone to deal with an issue he's got... What was it again... Ah, that's right, he was hoping someone with a magic affinity could help him with this ruin he found..."
''Ruins? those are the nastiest ones... all corpses and poachers... but I'll take a look.'' he told and put a few silver pieces onto the table. ''Thanks for your services.'' he said with a vurt nod before getting up, while up and straight he towered over the bulky barkeeper. ''Let me know if you ever have a problem that needs Arcane help, I plan to stay here till the weeks end.'' he then made his way over to the table where the guy that barkeeper pointed to was seated.

"It's not the best place.." The hooded figure told himself, setting himself down at the entrance of the ruin, away from the unforgiving heat of the sun. He was hungry, thirsty, tired. The lot. The stench of corpses crawled up his unsuspecting nose, causing him to almost gag, but it was the first shade he came across in a while. "But It'll have to do.." His name was Thorn. Weird name, yes. He coughed, blowing the dust away from him and closing his eyes. "I've got to find water soon." he'd sigh out, falling into a slumber, hood over on, causing a shadow to form over his face.

-[[ I know it's a bit short. ]]-

''Ruins? those are the nastiest ones... all corpses and poachers... but I'll take a look.'' he told and put a few silver pieces onto the table. ''Thanks for your services.'' he said with a vurt nod before getting up, while up and straight he towered over the bulky barkeeper. ''Let me know if you ever have a problem that needs Arcane help, I plan to stay here till the weeks end.'' he then made his way over to the table where the guy that barkeeper pointed to was seated.
He'd look up at him "you a Mage?" He'd ask

Now at the Unicorn stables, Deræ showed his client around the stables as unicorns of varying colors are kept from brown and crime colored, white and cream coloured and even maple and beige ones "Whitch one would you like?" Asked Deræ

Now at the Unicorn stables, Deræ showed his client around the stables as unicorns of varying colors are kept from brown and crime colored, white and cream coloured and even maple and beige ones "Whitch one would you like?" Asked Deræ
"Which one would be good for riding and work?" He'd ask

"Now, Felgarch here" said Deræ going toward a maple colored unicorn "would be better for work as I bred him. The ones that are larger that 26 hands high would be better suited for work, whereas smaller ones also tend to be longer and thoroughbred making them faster for riding."

"Now, Felgarch here" said Deræ going toward a maple colored unicorn "would be better for work as I bred him. The ones that are larger that 26 hands high would be better suited for work, whereas smaller ones also tend to be longer and thoroughbred making them faster for riding."
"So he would be I between, then?" He'd ask

"Falgarch is 27 hands high and ten years old, but he's also thoroughbred so, you could use him for work or riding unless your interested in some other Unicorn" said Deræ as a couple of his slaves were giving the unicorns their hay.

"Falgarch is 27 hands high and ten years old, but he's also thoroughbred so, you could use him for work or riding unless your interested in some other Unicorn" said Deræ as a couple of his slaves were giving the unicorns their hay.
"Hm... Would you miss him?" He'd ask

Deræ then walked into the back of the stables toward a diagonal facing stable. "Ol' Elyn is what you need, she's 22 years old so she's very docile and while being 27 1/4 hands high, her docile nature is great for eiding beginners with the strength left over to help around the farmyard."

Deræ then walked into the back of the stables toward a diagonal facing stable. "Ol' Elyn is what you need, she's 22 years old so she's very docile and while being 27 1/4 hands high, her docile nature is great for eiding beginners with the strength left over to help around the farmyard."
"Right... And your feelings about her?" He'd ask

"My feelings are only mutual, she spent most of her life pulling plows and harvesters and the paces have caught up to her" said Deræ "You and your son would be a nice change of pase for her"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back