• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

Next morning, Deræ woke at sunrise, quietly getting out of bed as not to wake Reithlyn. He got dressed and began walking down stairs to have breakfast before going out to tend to his slaves.

Next morning, Deræ woke at sunrise, quietly getting out of bed as not to wake Reithlyn. He got dressed and began walking down stairs to have breakfast before going out to tend to his slaves.
Surprisingly she would've already been up, preparing breakfast for them all, seeing him she'd say "It's almost ready sir, just give me a few minutes, would you like me to make something for your 'others' sir?" She'd ask him

"I didn't realize that the maids got up this early, but i suppose the rest of the family would like pancakes." Said Deræ

"I didn't realize that the maids got up this early, but i suppose the rest of the family would like pancakes." Said Deræ
She'd tap her ears "Just the natural senses, sir..." She'd say, giving a light smile. "What about your workers, sir... Would you like me to cook anything for them...?"

"In all seriousness, it was all arranged by matchmaker" said Deræ eating pancakes "We happened to love eachother, even if her fuse is a little short"

"In all seriousness, it was all arranged by matchmaker" said Deræ eating pancakes "We happened to love eachother, even if her fuse is a little short"
"What do you mean by matchmaker...? I'm sorry, these terms are new to me, I've... Never loved anyone, so..."

"A matchmaker is someone who arranges relationships if she thinks it will be long lasting" Explained Deræ "You didn't have anyone back in your kingdom?"

"A matchmaker is someone who arranges relationships if she thinks it will be long lasting" Explained Deræ "You didn't have anyone back in your kingdom?"
"No... I never had anyone to love back there, as nobody loved me... I wouldn't have known about that..." She'd say to him, a bit saddened, because at her age and especially of nobility she would've been expected to be have at least had a lover, if not married

"Wow, not even an arranged wedding?" Said Deræ sympathetically
"None, my parents died in the war between us... dying in my arms on the bloodstained streets of our city that was sacked... I was pulled and taken as a prisoner, then made a slave. I still as you know bear my chastity. I bear no hatred for your kind though, you are not among the ones who slaughtered my people... In fact all you've done is care for me, I was lucky to have been bought by you..." she'd say to him, giving a light sigh

"Oh" said Deræ "Glad I could help then"
"Thank you... Now then, would you like me to give you the biscuits to give to your men personally, or would you like me to give it to them? Along with the breakfast to your family, shall I lay it out on the table or wait? As your... Grandfather, I believe, seems to have taken a disliking for me..." she'd say to him

"Wouldn't be surprising after all those scandals reguarding you during the outbreak" said Deræ "I mean, you are called Dark Elves for a reason"

"Wouldn't be surprising after all those scandals reguarding you during the outbreak" said Deræ "I mean, you are called Dark Elves for a reason"
"I know... I don't wish to partake in such things as the undead and daemons... We have regretted those earlier days..." she'd say to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back