• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot: Muse a (your character) gets pulled away from their home in the city and their parents move them to a small town bordered by trees. Two very different environments. Muse a isn't too thrilled about this move since it means leaving behind their friends and their home they had lived in for practically their whole life. As they were driving through the road that cut through the forest and into town, they seemed to have hit something. They got out and saw prints on the car. Two puncture like indents on the car. They weren't exactly sure of what had happened. Had something hit them or had they hit something? Whatever it was had seemed to scamper off back into the forest. It didn't cause any major problems with the car so they kept going.

The family gets settled into town and muse a decides to go into the forest and look for whatever they had collided with. It was likely an animal and it might've gotten hurt. Eventually, muse a comes across muse b (my character) a girl with deer features including antlers, which were still growing in, that had produced the puncture marks to the car. From the waist down she had two furry deer legs as well as a stubby tail and deer ears where normal human ears should've been. She was a creature called a faun, half human half deer people with a strong tie to nature. There weren't others like her here since she had left her home for some reason and had wandered around till she had found a suitable place to call a temporary home. Though, she misses her home and wishes to return one day. Muse a ends up coming back from time to time to visit muse b and help her heal up since she had been hurt from the accident with the car.

Thats the general idea. We can go a lot of places with this plot. I'd like my character to be a young kid while yours be an older teenager who maybe knows how to drive. I think it'll be interesting to see them grow and have more of a sibling dynamic. The driving bit goes into if we want to explore more about my character's home and go on a journey to return her. Or it could just be a useful skill to have for future plot stuff. Wherever we decide to take the plot. We could do stuff about the fauns being hunted for their healing powers and that's why she had to leave and just explore more about the fauns. Maybe there's more to the town than there seems to be. Some ideas to work with.

You can also have your character move for whatever reason. Maybe it's one of their parent's home town and they want to return or a parent got a job offer there. Pretty much anything.

Some rules:
-I'm a minor and would like to roleplay with another minor. Though, I might be willing to roleplay with someone 18+ if you're close to 18
- One post a day minimum
- One paragraph minimum
- Tell me if you can't roleplay for a while or have lost interest

Hey, I'm also a minor and I'm interested. Nearly all my characters live in rural areas though, but they can just move from rural town to rural town or it happen where they are, I'm not picky, but I have a few characters that could work so ig just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back