• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Livid Ones {OOC}

Main
Here
Also just want to share a few screenshots of project zomboid in here because god, the community takes some cinematic screenshots that really fit the vibe considering the world it takes place in is also in the 90'simage_2024-01-23_130651222.pngimage_2024-01-23_130950646.pngimage_2024-01-23_130848182.pngimage_2024-01-23_130813811.png

Just waiting to see if Miaow wants to post something then we can continue
In the meantime if either of you need something I'll just be sitting here

Leave it to the communities to hype it up ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's super cool.

And thanks, I'll let you know. I hope you're not bored out of your mind-?

Leave it to the communities to hype it up ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's super cool.

And thanks, I'll let you know. I hope you're not bored out of your mind-?
Nah I'm actually working on a mod for said game up above at the moment, keeps me busy while Waiting

that and thinking up some proper Lore for the Research Initiative and their overall presence in 90's america.

Also trying to make some cinematic Screenshots myself based around some events in this

What must one do to make notifications appear?

Also how y'all been? Still sick Doowy?

I hope my reply was ok, I would be more than happy to change anything needed. I didn't want to stall too much, but if I wrote something wrong with the virus just let me know!

Alright, I'm free tomorrow and sunday to some work on this :D

Ah- apologies for the silence, my household gotten unexpectedly sick so I'm kinda in between- working and taking care of them D:

Well now I hope all of y'all get better. ๐Ÿ˜‚
(Also sorry for the absences, heads up, might become more regular unfortunately, I don't know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back