• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Line Between | Dark Themed -Partner search-

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

P l o t

Whether it is the pill that they drink to get here or it is the pain and anger that drowned them here. Either way, your character woke up in a room with rusty and cracked walls. Even the old paint could just crumble within a touch of their finger. Inside the empty old room lies but a wooden door that led to different hallways and corridors. Each door led to another until they stumbled upon another person but they seemed rather surprised to see you here. Eventually, they offered you to get you back home as they claim that you shouldn't be here. Along the way, you found out that this realm was the line between death and life. Those who were stuck there had to sort themselves out in which wasn't as helpful. Which is also why that person was here. There was a sense that this person wasn't completely a person in a way. Nevertheless, they led you to a room where your body was.

Apparently, it wasn't going to be your last visit as you found yourself back in the same realm whenever you fell asleep but this time you are able to roam around the countless doors without getting totally lost. Again, you meet the person that once led you home. They didn't seem to happy to see you back there. Apparently, you were so close to death the first time that nowadays your soul would travel here instead of the dreamland. There were dangers as illusions were the first thing that would confuse one to get stuck in this maze. With perhaps bits of delusions along the way, you've spent most of your tjme inside the realm helping out the "person" to get the souls to where they were meant to go. Be it life or death. Though, you can't help but feel there was something more to this realm than just life and death. And not to mention that you had no knowledge as to what this "person" is.

D e t a i l s

Okay, hey. I'll keep this as short as possible. I'm a semi-lit rper and I tend to post at least one paragraph if I'm really that uninspired but can write more depending my current mood or how interested I'm in the story. I rp as males and may put side characters into the story to add more depth (i guess?) or something. I'm ditch friendly, willing to talk (OOC is A-okay with me, ofc how else am I going to communicate?) and add changes to the plot as we go. Also don't be afraid to ask anything. And I mean ANYTHING! I consider myself to be a laid back person and wouldn't have the energy to waste it on making enemies.

I'm really not a big fan of romance (because I like it better with my own pairs as I'm pretty picky of who I shipped my characters with) but I'm okay with it if you want to incorporate that element into the rp. But I'm only okay with (mxf) for now.I don't have any triggers but I can get tired and bored easily if the rp just gets too dark all the time that it seemed pretty bland without adding a lil hope and joy to it. There's got to be some balance on it. Also go crazy as I don't mind mature themes and mental or terminal illnesses. Do tell me if you have triggers and such. So, I don't step on the wrong foot or something.

Also do tell me your preferences so I know what to expect.

For mobile users or those who hate the format cause it is kind of painful to the eyes:

Whether it is the pill that they drink to get here or it is the pain and anger that drowned them here. Either way, your character woke up in a room with rusty and cracked walls. Even the old paint could just crumble within a touch of a finger. Inside the empty old room lies but a wooden door that led to different hallways and corridors. Each door led to another until you stumbled upon another person but they seemed rather surprised to see you here. Eventually, they offered you to get you back home as they claim that you shouldn't be here. Along the way, you found out that this realm was the line between death and life. Those who were stuck there had to sort themselves out in which wasn't as helpful. Which is also why that person was here. There was a sense that this person wasn't completely a person in a way. Nevertheless, they led you to a room where your body was.

Apparently, it wasn't going to be your last visit as you found yourself back in the same realm whenever you fell asleep but this time you are able to roam around the countless doors without getting totally lost. Again, you meet the person that once led you home. They didn't seem to happy to see you back there. Apparently, you were so close to death the first time that nowadays your soul would travel here instead of the dreamland. There were dangers as illusions were the first thing that would confuse one to get stuck in this maze. With perhaps bits of delusions along the way, you've spent most of your tjme inside the realm helping out the "person" to get the souls to where they were meant to go. Be it life or death. Though, you can't help but feel there was something more to this realm than just life and death. And not to mention that you had no knowledge as to what this "person" is.

Okay, hey. I'll keep this as short as possible. I'm a semi-lit rper and I tend to post at least one paragraph if I'm really that uninspired but can write more depending my current mood or how interested I'm in the story. I rp as males and may put side characters into the story to add more depth (i guess?) or something. I'm ditch friendly, willing to talk (OOC is A-okay with me, ofc how else am I going to communicate?) and add changes to the plot as we go. Also don't be afraid to ask anything. And I mean ANYTHING! I consider myself to be a laid back person and wouldn't have the energy to waste it on making enemies.

I'm really not a big fan of romance (because I like it better with my own pairs as I'm pretty picky of who I shipped my characters with) but I'm okay with it if you want to incorporate that element into the rp. But I'm only okay with (mxf) for now.I don't have any triggers but I can get tired and bored easily if the rp just gets too dark all the time that it seemed pretty bland without adding a lil hope and joy to it. There's got to be some balance on it. Also go crazy as I don't mind mature themes and mental or terminal illnesses. Do tell me if you have triggers and such. So, I don't step on the wrong foot or something.

Also do tell me your preferences so I know what to expect.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back