• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo people, I shall start by saying I haven't read every DC comic that features the Batman who laughs and jokerised versions of heroes. But what I have read of it was enough to make me want to create a roleplay based off or in the DC mulitverse. As some of you might know they have a number of universes where things can range from being drastically different to somewhat similar.

Depending on the amount of players wanting to join,
this rp would focus on original hero's, vigilantes and criminals dealing with hero's on par with the justice league ( or is the justice league) becoming corrupted or jokerfied.

While i would be taking inspirations from the source matieral, nth metal, mulitverses, Batman etc
I would be putting a different spin on it as it'd be a different earth to the DC we watch and read.
I would be fairly lenient with character submissions as long as it seems manageable and not to OP.
The flash and anything speedster or speedforce come to mind...

If a small number is interested I could start this fairly soon but if enough join to designate sides such as hero's and villians I may rather a co gm.

I'd love to be a part of this! I'll keep an eye out to see how many people join up and hopefully a character sheet? Also if you need any help I'd love to lend a hand.

I'd love to be a part of this! I'll keep an eye out to see how many people join up and hopefully a character sheet? Also if you need any help I'd love to lend a hand.
Character sheet won't be anything to dramatic, just relevant info such as name age and a decent description of your characters metagene/skills.

I wouldn't mind a person to help but I'll wait for a audience before bogging anyone down with plot and arcs. No use explaining a plan for eight people when only three rock up.

With four people playing I'd suggest a outsiders/vigilante group. The rp would start say three weeks into some of the biggest name hero's becoming a corrupt version of themselves or dead.

Gotham, metropolis, fictional and real life cities are falling into riots and worse as criminals do as they please, civilians try to survive, and people like Wonder woman are infected killing people on a whim easily. Almost unstoppable.

Our four characters would either be on a team or have a loose alliance in attempting to bring back the normal or at least survive.
With original hero's and villians being jokerised versions as well as made up characters the rp has plenty of potential for threats and arcs.

Batman/cyborg/intelligent characters could discover mulitverses which also opens up the rp somewhat.

I work today so that's the quickest summary I can give aha

Kryptonians and speedsters are some bs to GM,
If I made this Rp the big bads would have kryptonite and speedsters would be nerfed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back