• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

XD….. after reading all this….. SURE!! but if this'll be a success I'll need a co-gm or 2 and ta set up a good discord, plus recruit some more ongoing members :P
Just let me know if you are gonna reboot or something. I can set up a discord and all that. Probably can set up the rp too and co-gm again.

I won't forget you shadow!!!!!! //>o<// ya stoped talking to me I thought ya were angry

Also yeah I've thought about it an totally up for a reboot! thing is I'd need a lot of help since I'm kinda unstable anxiety wise rn and school, but I think it'd be really fun ta do again!

I suggest we start at the meeting place to be honest. I’d assume that people want small groups but that can be done after the actual plot starts, no? That way we won’t get stuck

Also yeah I've thought about it an totally up for a reboot! thing is I'd need a lot of help since I'm kinda unstable anxiety wise rn and school, but I think it'd be really fun ta do again!

I can help small one. Just gotta let me know when we are getting this shit on the roll.

I suggest we start at the meeting place to be honest. I’d assume that people want small groups but that can be done after the actual plot starts, no? That way we won’t get stuck

The plo may also be adjusted so that the whole rp doesnt freeze if one of the atagonist fails to post.

I can help small one. Just gotta let me know when we are getting this shit on the roll.

The plo may also be adjusted so that the whole rp doesnt freeze if one of the atagonist fails to post.

That’s good. I’m sure if we have devoted people we’ll be fine no matter what !

I remember this. Was super excited for it. Got stuck in limbo waiting for the 'go with the noble duder to see what's happening at the village thing' to happen, IIRC. Then blue tried to kick start it by jumping past a bit since the other noble player was having something in their life that was stopping them but by then it was all too late... Huh.

Incredibly so

I'm down if you guys are remaking.

A-Argh!? Sorry, been dealing with anxiety stuff irl lately so uh, ya guys can go ahead and start planning rn!!!!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back