• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land of Harmonia

Colorless Spectrum

Always Blue
Roleplay Type(s)

Harmonia
Long ago, millions of years before any civilizations arose, the gods walked the barren face of Harmonia. The world was empty; there were no beasts, creeping things, mountains, skies, nor oceans. Harmonia was nothing but a dreary mold of earth.

“Let each of you bless the earth with a creation.” The creator of the earth said, and so they did.

The first gifts were the pure elements in their rawest forms: earth, fire, water, air, light, and darkness. From then, the gods and their children mixed and molded the first gifts to create more- the skies and the stars, the mountains and plains, the oceans and the rivers. Nature existed.

Alas, no matter how beautiful Harmonia has become, the divines were unsatisfied for there was nothing to appreciate their works.

“Let each of us bless the earth with a creation; living ones, just like us, to feel, hear, smell, and see our works.” The creator of the earth said, and so they did.

Then, there was life, and life flourished upon the earth. Men, beasts, and every living thing in between; all of them coexisted in harmony. They all appreciated the divine gifts, for it was what they were made for.

But even so, the gods remained unsatisfied. The lives they have created were false, for what difference did they have from the mountains who’d heed the gods not of their own accord.

“Let each of us bless chosen living things with will and knowledge, so that they may truly be more like us.” The god of chaos said, and so they did.

And the divines dwelt with their creations, teaching them all sorts of knowledge and bestowing them the ability to tap into their divine essences, so that they may be above the first gifts and have command over them. Thus, marked the birth of magic.

Finally, the gods were satisfied.

But the Chosens were not.

With power came greed, and the Chosens waged war against one another. The ones created for appreciation became agents of destruction, tarnishing the beautiful harmony that the divines had created.

Saddened by their failure, the gods left the earth, their corporeal forms diminishing into invisible particles that continue to power Harmonia until today.

Chaos continued plaguing the land of Harmonia even long after the gods’ disappearance. The Chosens relentlessly fought among themselves.

A massive congregation of land called Elysium was the heart of such evil. It’s said to be the place where magic is most potent, as though it was the last cradle of the gods before they abandoned the mortal realm. Like moths drawn into fire, mages gathered in the continent and painted everything in red. All manners of creatures were affected by this unceasing tumult, its extent costing the extinction of millions.

Tired of the endless ruination, a Chosen by the name of Alexandra Sierra decided to abandon all magic. She believed that magic is a tool of evil, and the complete abandonment thereof is the only way to achieve peace. Alexandra’s ideology attracted plenty of other Chosens, marking the birth of the country of Sierra.

Alas, the path they have chosen comes with great consequences. Mages dominated the land, and the forebears of Sierra were helpless against them without magic. Thus, they sought the Arconians, peaceful beings that appear to be a cross between men and beasts. Much like the other Chosens, Arconians were practitioners of magic; however, they possessed greater knowledge about the secrets of the lands.

It is believed that Egnarions, the beasts of Harmonia, heeded the call of Arconians. As beings with similar mana prints, they possess an innate way to communicate with one another.

The Arconians used this connection to help the early Sierrans, sharing the same disdain towards mages who abuse magic while supporting Alexandra’s advocacy for peace. The wise beings led the Sierrans to Cornelius, an assembly of floating Egnarions.

Sierrans founded their homes and cities onto Cornelius, up in the sky and away from the rest of the Chosens. There, the Arconians and Sierrans coexisted together for generations, cultivating knowledge and transforming Cornelius into a prosperous civilization with the discovery and development of technology.

Sadly, this peace only lasted for a couple of generations after Alexandra’s death. The Arconinans never abandoned their practice of magic, and Sierrans grew to tolerate this less and less. Anwir Sierra, a direct descendant of Alexandra, forced the Arconians to choose between abandoning magic or the absolute eviction of their kind from Cornelius.

The Arconians refused to be swayed by the threat; magic has long been a part of their way of life. Great conflict arose, and the two sides waged war with one another.

Outnumbered and outsourced, the Arconians were defeated. What few survived were tossed out of Cornelius, back to the vicious land below. Unwelcomed everywhere, the Arconians gradually vanished from existence.

Meanwhile, the Sierrans remained isolated atop Cornelius for about half a millennium until their eventual descent. Their technological advancement took the mages by surprise, halving their dominion over Elysium in due course.

The Eight Houses, who were then the most prominent factions of mages, were forced to unite under a single banner- Orh. The congregation was led by the person believed to be the most powerful mage of all time- Alreus of House Shantor.

Thus, the war between magic and machine began, plummeting the land to a never before seen mayhem. It seemed as though fate had dictated; Elysium will never exist without chaos. Therefore, it must be broken.

2000 years ago, the Great Rupture occurred. The earth shook with unimaginable intensity, and massive waves crashed upon the land as though they were the hands of justice. Elysium broke, separating into three mainlands that drifted far from one another overnight.

Orh. The kingdom of mages.
Sierra. The nation of technology.
Thyrea. No Man’s Land.

Info Dump
Hello! Glad you stayed and read all that thing that came out of my brain. I hope you enjoyed it!! Welcome to Harmonia's Interest Check. Yaaay!!!

Harmonia is actually an rp that was made by my cousins and me back in 2014, but of course, we were still baby rpers then and now it's only me that stuck through with it. 😔 But it's okay! I met a lot of people in RPN that inspired my writing to what it is today and it's certainly better than it was 8 years ago ahaha... Anyway, here before you is an rp that has been revised over the past years. A lot of changes have been made since we first started it, and have undergone the most changes since the last time I ran it. I have a complete lore of the world that is already posted with this Interest check, there are a set of rules below this so check it out later, it's important after all.

If you are gonna ask me about the inspiration for the rp it's a mishmash of everything we could think of under the base concept of war between two countries/kingdoms in a magic vs. tech kind of thing going on. Harmonia is both political and an adventure rp. I need people running both Orh and Sierra, and others are free to explore the World of Harmonia but of course, there is an overarching plotline while you all do your thing. Bring forth the drama, the suspense, and the WAR, let's make a good roleplay out of this, yeah?

Additionally, don't be afraid to talk to me I am usually a cinnamon bun. AANNNDD I will be away for the weekend, tho I'll try to be online! I have co-gms, AI10100 AI10100 and . D O V E . D O V E

RP Rules
All RPN Rules apply
No Godmodding
GM word is law, but that doesn't mean that we can't reach a compromise of sorts so feel free to ask
Please be cordial with one another, RPing is a hobby and it should be something that provides fun and good stress
In conjunction with the above, try not to bring drama OOC as much as possible and if you have a problem with another player come over to my DMs and let's try to resolve this, yes?
Looking for, at the very least, a paragraph from y'all so that there's enough to respond to. No one-liners, please
Actions have consequences, and I will not be lenient about this so be careful on what you will have your character do because if they break the law and the punishment is death, they will die. I am not joking
No posting order is needed but if you all want you can have one for your respective group, but be sure to wait for two posts or three before responding again if you are interacting with more than two PCs. If you're interacting with Our (Me and Co-GMs) NPCs be sure to wait for us!
Also! If there is no OOC or IC interaction from you for two weeks, your character will be controlled and shelved until you come back, so that the person you are interacting with can move on. But if a month has gone by and there is still no contact from you, you shall be kicked from the rp so be sure to tell us if you need to step away for a bit because of real-life stuff. Communication is key!
I implore everyone to be diverse with their characters. There can only be one character per player (for now). There is a limit to how many character can be made for each country, ten for Orh and ten for Sierra, if you wanna be quirky and make a Thyrean then go for it, five max for that. Additionally, per every House of Magic there can only be two players. Additionally, be sure to talk about your character concept with us so we can properly incorporate it into the RP
Discord is a must for OOC purposes and just general hanging out
Check the box below if you agree, when you state your interest, you know what to type

Harmonia
Long ago, millions of years before any civilizations arose, the gods walked the barren face of Harmonia. The world was empty; there were no beasts, creeping things, mountains, skies, nor oceans. Harmonia was nothing but a dreary mold of earth.

“Let each of you bless the earth with a creation.” The creator of the earth said, and so they did.

The first gifts were the pure elements in their rawest forms: earth, fire, water, air, light, and darkness. From then, the gods and their children mixed and molded the first gifts to create more- the skies and the stars, the mountains and plains, the oceans and the rivers. Nature existed.

Alas, no matter how beautiful Harmonia has become, the divines were unsatisfied for there was nothing to appreciate their works.

“Let each of us bless the earth with a creation; living ones, just like us, to feel, hear, smell, and see our works.” The creator of the earth said, and so they did.

Then, there was life, and life flourished upon the earth. Men, beasts, and every living thing in between; all of them coexisted in harmony. They all appreciated the divine gifts, for it was what they were made for.

But even so, the gods remained unsatisfied. The lives they have created were false, for what difference did they have from the mountains who’d heed the gods not of their own accord.

“Let each of us bless chosen living things with will and knowledge, so that they may truly be more like us.” The god of chaos said, and so they did.

And the divines dwelt with their creations, teaching them all sorts of knowledge and bestowing them the ability to tap into their divine essences, so that they may be above the first gifts and have command over them. Thus, marked the birth of magic.

Finally, the gods were satisfied.

But the Chosens were not.

With power came greed, and the Chosens waged war against one another. The ones created for appreciation became agents of destruction, tarnishing the beautiful harmony that the divines had created.

Saddened by their failure, the gods left the earth, their corporeal forms diminishing into invisible particles that continue to power Harmonia until today.

Chaos continued plaguing the land of Harmonia even long after the gods’ disappearance. The Chosens relentlessly fought among themselves.

A massive congregation of land called Elysium was the heart of such evil. It’s said to be the place where magic is most potent, as though it was the last cradle of the gods before they abandoned the mortal realm. Like moths drawn into fire, mages gathered in the continent and painted everything in red. All manners of creatures were affected by this unceasing tumult, its extent costing the extinction of millions.

Tired of the endless ruination, a Chosen by the name of Alexandra Sierra decided to abandon all magic. She believed that magic is a tool of evil, and the complete abandonment thereof is the only way to achieve peace. Alexandra’s ideology attracted plenty of other Chosens, marking the birth of the country of Sierra.

Alas, the path they have chosen comes with great consequences. Mages dominated the land, and the forebears of Sierra were helpless against them without magic. Thus, they sought the Arconians, peaceful beings that appear to be a cross between men and beasts. Much like the other Chosens, Arconians were practitioners of magic; however, they possessed greater knowledge about the secrets of the lands.

It is believed that Egnarions, the beasts of Harmonia, heeded the call of Arconians. As beings with similar mana prints, they possess an innate way to communicate with one another.

The Arconians used this connection to help the early Sierrans, sharing the same disdain towards mages who abuse magic while supporting Alexandra’s advocacy for peace. The wise beings led the Sierrans to Cornelius, an assembly of floating Egnarions.

Sierrans founded their homes and cities onto Cornelius, up in the sky and away from the rest of the Chosens. There, the Arconians and Sierrans coexisted together for generations, cultivating knowledge and transforming Cornelius into a prosperous civilization with the discovery and development of technology.

Sadly, this peace only lasted for a couple of generations after Alexandra’s death. The Arconinans never abandoned their practice of magic, and Sierrans grew to tolerate this less and less. Anwir Sierra, a direct descendant of Alexandra, forced the Arconians to choose between abandoning magic or the absolute eviction of their kind from Cornelius.

The Arconians refused to be swayed by the threat; magic has long been a part of their way of life. Great conflict arose, and the two sides waged war with one another.

Outnumbered and outsourced, the Arconians were defeated. What few survived were tossed out of Cornelius, back to the vicious land below. Unwelcomed everywhere, the Arconians gradually vanished from existence.

Meanwhile, the Sierrans remained isolated atop Cornelius for about half a millennium until their eventual descent. Their technological advancement took the mages by surprise, halving their dominion over Elysium in due course.

The Eight Houses, who were then the most prominent factions of mages, were forced to unite under a single banner- Orh. The congregation was led by the person believed to be the most powerful mage of all time- Alreus of House Shantor.

Thus, the war between magic and machine began, plummeting the land to a never before seen mayhem. It seemed as though fate had dictated; Elysium will never exist without chaos. Therefore, it must be broken.

2000 years ago, the Great Rupture occurred. The earth shook with unimaginable intensity, and massive waves crashed upon the land as though they were the hands of justice. Elysium broke, separating into three mainlands that drifted far from one another overnight.

Orh. The kingdom of mages.
Sierra. The nation of technology.
Thyrea. No Man’s Land.

Info Dump
Hello! Glad you stayed and read all that thing that came out of my brain. I hope you enjoyed it!! Welcome to Harmonia's Interest Check. Yaaay!!!

Harmonia is actually an rp that was made by my cousins and me back in 2014, but of course, we were still baby rpers then and now it's only me that stuck through with it. 😔 But it's okay! I met a lot of people in RPN that inspired my writing to what it is today and it's certainly better than it was 8 years ago ahaha... Anyway, here before you is an rp that has been revised over the past years. A lot of changes have been made since we first started it, and have undergone the most changes since the last time I ran it. I have a complete lore of the World that is already posted with this Interest check, there are a set of rules below this so check it out later, it's important after all.

If you are gonna ask me about the inspiration for the rp it's a mishmash of everything we could think of under the base concept of war between two countries/kingdoms in a magic vs. tech kind of thing going on. Harmonia is both political and an adventure rp. I need people running both Orh and Sierra, and others are free to explore the World of Harmonia but of course, there is an overarching plotline while you all do your thing. Bring forth the drama, the suspense, and the WAR, let's make a good roleplay out of this, yeah?

Additionally, don't be afraid to talk to me I am usually a cinnamon bun.

RP Rules
All RPN Rules apply
No Godmodding
GM word is law, but that doesn't mean that we can't reach a compromise of sorts so feel free to ask
Please be cordial with one another, RPing is a hobby and it should be something that provides fun and good stress
In conjunction with the above, try not to bring drama OOC as much as possible and if you have a problem with another player come over to my DMs and let's try to resolve this, yes?
Looking for, at the very least, a paragraph from y'all so that there's enough to respond to. No one-liners, please
Actions have consequences, and I will not be lenient about this so be careful on what you will have your character do because if they break the law and the punishment is death, they will die. I am not joking
No posting order is needed but if you all want you can have one for your respective group, but be sure to wait for two posts or three before responding again
if you are interacting with more than two PCs. If you're interacting with Our (Me and Co-GMs) NPCs be sure to wait for us! Also! If there is no OOC or IC interaction from you for two weeks, your character will be controlled and shelved until you come back, so that the person you are interacting with can move on. But if a month has gone by and there is still no contact from you, you shall be kicked from the rp so be sure to tell us if you need to step away for a bit because of real-life stuff. Communication is key!
I implore everyone to be diverse with their characters. There can only be one character per player (for now). There is a limit to how many character can be made for each country, ten for Orh and ten for Sierra, if you wanna be quirky and make a Thyrean then go for it, five max for that. Additionally, per every House of Magic there can only be two players. Additionally, be sure to talk about your character concept with us so we can properly incorporate it into the RP
Discord is a must for OOC purposes and just general hanging out
Check the box below if you agree, when you state your interest, you know what to type

Click here to agree to terms and services.

Coded by Ambiloquous Ambiloquous

Last edited:
Well this looks interesting and well thought out. You have my interest, especially for a spot in Sierra.

Also, I regret clicking that link.

Ami that was supposed to be a secret! 😩

nervous marge simpson GIF

What I do agree with is the interest check. Finally, all our collective shotgun threats paid off I mean how lovely~.

hi yes hello, I'm here to talk to you about your car's extended warranty - lovely rp you've got here spec <3

Last edited:
Hello person I totally do not know, I would love to join this amazing looking RP!! Something tells me it's going to have tons of lore 👀

That... is a lot of lore. I will have to read it all at some point - but I have gone as far as I can this night. I will throw my hat in though - and see where this goes.

hi yes hello, I'm here to talk to you about your car's extended warranty - lovely rp you've got here spec <3
Hey hey! That is a cursed image but thank you!
Hello person I totally do not know, I would love to join this amazing looking RP!! Something tells me it's going to have tons of lore 👀
Glad to have y'all!
Pfffffft. Course it does!
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH! LEGGOOOOO!
Magic reigns supreme

*Waves the Orhian banner*
LMAO
I'll show my interest!

Also, that link, you got me.
YEEEEES Welcome!
Does that mean you're interested in joining?
That... is a lot of lore. I will have to read it all at some point - but I have gone as far as I can this night. I will throw my hat in though - and see where this goes.
Welcome, welcome!
CONSIDER ME INTERESTED
Hello hello, welcome!
Technological supremacy!

*Waves a Sierran banner*
The duality, anyway, hiiiiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back