• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labmates (OoC)

Errrrrmmmmmm.

The fact that William (yours) got a suit and phone is simply because you wanted it, not because of any logical reasoning. You can try argue it, but there's simply no way they would just have that on hand unless you, the writer, specifically wanted it written in. But whatever, I'm not entirely concerned about it. It's aesthetics at best so... meh.

Anyways, I'm concerned with the speed this is moving at and what the future plot holds. Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. has posted like 3 times since my last post and we were supposed to be having a fight. So I'm left rather confused as to where the hell I am in all of this. If I'm being rescued, from what am I being rescued from? The bombs? What's going on?!

Errrrrmmmmmm.

The fact that William (yours) got a suit and phone is simply because you wanted it, not because of any logical reasoning. You can try argue it, but there's simply no way they would just have that on hand unless you, the writer, specifically wanted it written in. But whatever, I'm not entirely concerned about it. It's aesthetics at best so... meh.

Anyways, I'm concerned with the speed this is moving at and what the future plot holds. Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. has posted like 3 times since my last post and we were supposed to be having a fight. So I'm left rather confused as to where the hell I am in all of this. If I'm being rescued, from what am I being rescued from? The bombs? What's going on?!
I do believe I can explain. Zerica set the guards into a hypnotized state, and got the keys to get out. So they're all breaking free, and Zerica is saving you and Umbrella from having to fight to the death... The bombs got added because some people were being huffy about not having them when I told them no

I do believe I can explain. Zerica set the guards into a hypnotized state, and got the keys to get out. So they're all breaking free, and Zerica is saving you and Umbrella from having to fight to the death... The bombs got added because some people were being huffy about not having them when I told them no

So Zerica is controlling every single guard in the facility? I was under the impression it was just those few guards in the common room? Surely the other guards would realise those few guards were hypnotised and stop them? And if Zerica can simply just hypnotise everyone in the facility, why hasn't she done so before, what's stopping her and I'm fairly sure that would make her the overpowered one here, not Magik.

But anyways, despite my rant I don't actually care too much about any of that. I'd like to know where this whole thing is set, where the facility is and what is directly outside it because there is no lore on that stuff. What country are we even in?!

(P.s. Sorry if I sound a bit over the top, I'm not really angry or anything. Just slightly miffed at certain people for ignoring the pseudo-posting order we had going ((looking at Umbrella)) but I guess it's cool. I'll reinsert myself somewhere.)

So Zerica is controlling every single guard in the facility? I was under the impression it was just those few guards in the common room? Surely the other guards would realise those few guards were hypnotised and stop them? And if Zerica can simply just hypnotise everyone in the facility, why hasn't she done so before, what's stopping her and I'm fairly sure that would make her the overpowered one here, not Magik.

But anyways, despite my rant I don't actually care too much about any of that. I'd like to know where this whole thing is set, where the facility is and what is directly outside it because there is no lore on that stuff. What country are we even in?!

(P.s. Sorry if I sound a bit over the top, I'm not really angry or anything. Just slightly miffed at certain people for ignoring the pseudo-posting order we had going ((looking at Umbrella)) but I guess it's cool. I'll reinsert myself somewhere.)
Nah, I just had people asking me to get the story moving... So I kinda had to do something. And Zerica only had those few guards. The rest kinda got murdered by the others XD And what stopped her was not being able to look into their eyes. That's why she had the blindfold on.

Nah, I just had people asking me to get the story moving... So I kinda had to do something. And Zerica only had those few guards. The rest kinda got murdered by the others XD And what stopped her was not being able to look into their eyes. That's why she had the blindfold on.

But she can just take the blindfold off? That's a terrible failsafe against her powers. xD

Now my last post is a classic example of how to write a bunch of descriptive crap without really saying anything. xD

All I spoke about was a slight change in my appearance, the stopping of my battle with Umbrella, reactions and speculation. But hey, 2 large paragraphs for free is good with me. : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back