• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•‹π•™π•– π•‚π•šπ•₯π•€π•¦π•Ÿπ•– π•Žπ•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 π•₯𝕠 ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ! 𝕄𝕦𝕝π•₯π•š π”½π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•ž ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£ π•Šπ•–π•’π•£π•”π•™ πŸ£π“πŸ£

The Kitsune Siren

The Foxy with the Moxxie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Penguins Of Madagascar Hello GIF

Hello to everyone viewing this post! I'm The Kitsune Siren, or just Jay if you'd like. And I am currently searching for partners for multifandom rps. Hopefully it will be one of you!!

Last edited:
Hello! I've been craving a Marvel rp if you would like to talk about it some more? I'd be more than happy to double up.

Hey, is the Pokemon Roleplay still available? I have an idea in mind

I'm still looking for partners! Interested in crossovers, Lego Monkie Kid, and Spider-verse.

i'm down for doubling up with naruto, but are you canon strict, or do you mind au?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back