• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Shenanigans are good therapy. I think one of the party needs to buy a horse and call it Shenanigan.

Shenanigans are good therapy. I think one of the party needs to buy a horse and call it Shenanigan.
I feel like Aenwyn or Antigone would name their horse Shenanigans, just out of frustration with the sheer volume of them they have to put up with ;P

I feel like Aenwyn or Antigone would name their horse Shenanigans, just out of frustration with the sheer volume of them they have to put up with ;P
True story. Those two have turned the crossed arms eyeroll sigh into an art.

Thank you guys for handling this for me Ayama Ayama Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy

Some unexpected stuff went down yesterday. There were almost multiple arrests and I don’t think it’s something appropriate to go in to detail about it on RPNation. But I really appreciate you guys ❤️

Whoever plays Aevar please message me! There were some little plots between him and my character

Thank you guys for handling this for me Ayama Ayama Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy

Some unexpected stuff went down yesterday. There were almost multiple arrests and I don’t think it’s something appropriate to go in to detail about it on RPNation. But I really appreciate you guys ❤️
Happy to help! I hope things calm down for you. ❤
Whoever plays Aevar please message me! There were some little plots between him and my character
ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe
Saxon seems to have dropped the RP sadly. Viloxii opened the role to be picked up yesterday.

after reading up on his char, I think I wouldn't be interested in picking up this particular char, sorry!
You're welcome to make the character your own, so long as you keep the main CS elements pertaining to plot. If you still want to drop your interest, that's fine. We appreciate you letting us know.

I'm having a tough day, and need a creative release, so I am doing a Vail post to get him at the table with everyone else. Apologies if it's out of turn, and, full disclosure, it's a bit of ramble. Fitting I guess, considering the character.

Hello all. I am currently looking to take up the Fallen Heir position and possibly the Bard position. To go over what I currently have planned, change the fallen heir to be more bitter about everything and to be more like the barbarian class for dnd, or an elven bard who recognizes a get rich quick scenario when he hears it, and that scenario is chronicling the Kingsword.

I'm having a tough day, and need a creative release, so I am doing a Vail post to get him at the table with everyone else. Apologies if it's out of turn, and, full disclosure, it's a bit of ramble. Fitting I guess, considering the character.
The post was lovely, Caff~ Once Marnie and the Druids show up, we'll be all set for a Nimue post ^w^

The post was lovely, Caff~ Once Marnie and the Druids show up, we'll be all set for a Nimue post ^w^
Thank you. I think Vail is going to be therapeutic. I can channel the grief I'm feeling into his. Vail's relationship with his parents was a lot like the ones I had with mine. My dad passed away 21 years ago on Jan 6, and I often miss him like it was a week and two days ago (the same length of time my mom has been gone).

Thank you. I think Vail is going to be therapeutic. I can channel the grief I'm feeling into his. Vail's relationship with his parents was a lot like the ones I had with mine. My dad passed away 21 years ago on Jan 6, and I often miss him like it was a week and two days ago (the same length of time my mom has been gone).
Wow it's amazing that you guys were so close.

Wow it's amazing that you guys were so close.
I know how lucky I am to have had good relationships with both parents. My dad had his issues. He drank too much, for one, but he was an amazing man. My mom was my best friend, hands down.

Wonderful to have had that ^^
Absolutely. I have 3 sisters. My younger sister is another bestie, and my eldest sister i get along well with. My older sister....well, no one gets along with her, unfortunately. I don't know how I could have gotten through the past month without younger and eldest.

Absolutely. I have 3 sisters. My younger sister is another bestie, and my eldest sister i get along well with. My older sister....well, no one gets along with her, unfortunately. I don't know how I could have gotten through the past month without younger and eldest.
Great to have that kind of support system~

Posted. I've ended the post right before Vial comes to the table. Hope that doesn't mess things up chronologically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back