• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
So, based on the lack of response, I'm tempted to think @saxon is ghosting the RP... :/
Yeah, I think we can move forward. Would anyone be interested in playing their character if they don’t reply 24 hrs after this post? I’m thinking we should invite others to join tbh

Taking things one day at a time. Today's the anniversary of my dad's passing, and 6 days since my mom's passing, so there have been emotions.

Yeah, I think we can move forward. Would anyone be interested in playing their character if they don’t reply 24 hrs after this post? I’m thinking we should invite others to join tbh
My vote would be for bumping the original Interest Check to recruit a new player for our Dark Prince, and maybe add a second open role so the new player also gets to create their own character, since at this point the rest of us are playing two each~

I'd take the role, but it would be awkward with me also RPing Aevar's mother down the road.

Important to honor, that. Supporting you from afar Caff- let us know if you need anything.
Thank you. It's definitely been a struggle. My sisters, brothers in law and I have all been supporting one other. We'll...2 of my 3 sisters, anyway.

I'd take the role, but it would be awkward with me also RPing Aevar's mother down the road.

Thank you. It's definitely been a struggle. My sisters, brothers in law and I have all been supporting one other. We'll...2 of my 3 sisters, anyway.
It's good to have family support, for sure.

And damn that's right I forgot about that x.x Too bad- I would've loved to see your take on him (bc all the foursome childhood shenanigans amirite? ;P )

Taking things one day at a time. Today's the anniversary of my dad's passing, and 6 days since my mom's passing, so there have been emotions.
I am 100% here for you and I think we all are. You can totally take your time and there is absolutely no pressure to post if you need to take time for yourself.

Ayama Ayama I am going to bump the interest check. I also want to ask if anyone would like to take over Marnie for me, maybe we can open her spot too. I originally took over her because I didn't want anyone else to be swamped with characters. But I swamped myself in turn DX. I think I'll add a bard. Every single group needs a bard lol

I am 100% here for you and I think we all are. You can totally take your time and there is absolutely no pressure to post if you need to take time for yourself.

Ayama Ayama I am going to bump the interest check. I also want to ask if anyone would like to take over Marnie for me, maybe we can open her spot too. I originally took over her because I didn't want anyone else to be swamped with characters. But I swamped myself in turn DX. I think I'll add a bard. Every single group needs a bard lol
Ooooh yes a bard! -claps hands-

We've gotta have a bard. Perhaps a funny one, like Jaskier from The Witcher. Hell, lets just add Jaskier to this RP's lore lmao XD
-sounds the alarm- Attention everyone, attention! The GM is abusing her power and messing with the canon! Alert! Alert! XD

Lmao I joke I joke! But Ayama Ayama , would you like to assist me in helping explain to potential new players the gist of the old characters. You are much clearer and more concise than I am when explaining things.

Lmao I joke I joke! But Ayama Ayama , would you like to assist me in helping explain to potential new players the gist of the old characters. You are much clearer and more concise than I am when explaining things.
Of course, my liege -flourishes a bow- (damn now I want to play the bard xD )
Gimme a little bit to put something together ^^

Of course, my liege -flourishes a bow- (damn now I want to play the bard xD )
Gimme a little bit to put something together ^^
Hey! All of the spots are first come first serve so if you wanna take over the bard, go ahead!

Aww okay, well, I plan on making a new RP soon. It's a little weird. BUT, I think if anyone likes this RP they might like the new one as well! When I make it, I'll reserve the bard spot for you before I even post!

Aww okay, well, I plan on making a new RP soon. It's a little weird. BUT, I think if anyone likes this RP they might like the new one as well! When I make it, I'll reserve the bard spot for you before I even post!
Ahaha awesome~
Speaking of your other RPs, whatever happened to Yenlaren? ouo

Oh shoot, I am so sorry DX

Oh Yenlaren got lost in the sauce... I got sideswiped by the holidays with my toxic family and trying to move :(

Oh shoot, I am so sorry DX

Oh Yenlaren got lost in the sauce... I got sideswiped by the holidays with my toxic family and trying to move :(
Ah well, these things happen- so glad you're out of there ^^

Anyway can you delete the bump and gimme a bit to get you that recap? ;P

Absolutely I can
Awesome! Mkay, since new threads always get more visibility than bumped older ones, here is my recommendation:

Just make a new recruitment thread (as long as we don't bump the old one, it's not breaking any site rules, since you're only allowed to have one active Interest Check per RP), and call it 'The Kingsword Will Stand' (that way we don't potentially have people turn away with the mention of replacements before they even check out the RP).

And then use this for the contents of the first post:

[comment]design by howlingwoods, coded by uxie!

fonts used:
[font=Averia Serif Libre]wax seal[/font]
[font=Square Peg]body text[/font]

to replace fonts, add/replace them here, and then in the variables below under *fonts; check uxie's tech support in nine lives for more details ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )

[/comment][border=transparent;

/*letter background image -- note if you change this the aspect ratio may your new image~~*/
--bg: url('https://i.postimg.cc/DwPrP1Bc/letter.jpg');
/*change this to the most common colour in the letter background*/
--bg-color: #FDEDC8;

/*letter images -- i don't advise changing these*/
--l-top: url('https://i.imgur.com/f4tDvvq.png');
--l-bottom: url('https://i.imgur.com/9zzA13q.png');

/*wax seal colour*/
--w: #7c0400;
/*body text colour*/
--t-color: #000;

/*fonts used*/
--wax:'Averia Serif Libre', fantasy;
--body:'Square Peg', cursive;

max-height:clamp(300px, 130vw, 710px); width:100%; max-width:507px; padding:0 0 20px 0; box-sizing:border-box; position:relative; margin:5px auto 40px auto; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; line-height:0;]
[border=transparent; height:auto; width:auto; padding:0; visibility:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;][accordion=100%]

[comment]----letter top----[/comment]
{slide=[border=transparent; height:30px; width:auto; padding:0;]h1[/border] | open}[border=transparent; height:107px; width:calc(100% + 14px); padding:0; position:relative; margin:0 -7px; pointer-events:none; visibility:visible;][border=transparent; height:auto; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; top:-25px; left:0; font-size:12px; text-align:center; opacity:0.7;]click the wax seal, hidden scroll inside![/border][border=transparent; height:50px; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; top:-55px; left:0; z-index:10; pointer-events:auto;][/border][border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; bottom:-130%; left:0; z-index:6;][border=transparent; padding:0; padding-top:51.5%; background: var(--l-top); visibility:visible; background-size:100%; background-repeat:no-repeat; position:relative;]

[comment]----seal symbol----[/comment]
[border=transparent; width:13%; padding:0; position:absolute; top:52%; left:44%;][border=transparent; padding:0; padding-top:100%; box-sizing:border-box; border-radius:50%; position:relative;]
[comment]----single letter symbol (pick only one type of symbol!)----[/comment]
[border=transparent;

/*adjust size of symbol here*/ --fs: 72px;

height:100%; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; color: var(--w); font-family: var(--wax); font-size:clamp(45px, -50px + 16vw, var(--fs)); line-height:100%;

/*replace here; with display:none; to hide this*/ display:none;

][comment]

----* * * single letter here----

[/comment]S[/border]

[comment]----fa icon symbol (pick only one type of symbol!)----[/comment]
[border=transparent;

/*adjust size of symbol here*/ --fs: 52px;

height:100%; width:100%; padding:5px 1px 0 0; box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; color: var(--w); font-family: var(--wax); font-size:clamp(35px, -50px + 16vw, var(--fs)); line-height:100%;

/*replace here; with display:none; to hide this*/

][comment]

----* * * fontawesome icon here----

[/comment][fa]fa-regular fa-swords[/fa][/border]

[/border][/border][/border][/border][/border]{/slide}

[comment]----main contents----[/comment]
{slide=[border=transparent; height:70px; width:auto; padding:0; margin-bottom:20px; visibility:visible; font-size:0;]h2[/border]}[border=transparent; width:auto; padding:0; position:relative; top:20px; visibility:visible;][border=transparent; padding:0; padding-top:129.5%; box-sizing:border-box; background: var(--bg), var(--bg-color); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; position:relative;][border=transparent; height:95%; width:95%; padding:15px clamp(12px, 130px - 17vw, 20px) 1px 5px; box-sizing:border-box; margin:1% 10% 1% 10%; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; font-family: var(--body);]

[comment]----main text----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:62%; width:calc(90% - 10px); padding:0; overflow:hidden; margin-top:10px;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:200%; padding:0; overflow-y:scroll;][border=transparent; height:auto; width:50%; padding:0; line-height:115%; text-align:left; color: var(--t-color);

/*adjust font size here!*/ --fs: 26px;

font-size:clamp(var(--fs) - 10px, -50px + 18vw, var(--fs))][comment]

----* * * text starts here----

[/comment][center]The Continent is split.
War and hatred separate the people.
It has been 700 years since the Fall of The True Sovereign of Camelot, Sovereign Eldrich.

After his death, the kingdom tore into three:
Torrent, Morava and Alchiba;
the three kingdoms of what was once Kalais,
split between three False Sovereigns.

But change is brewing, for the land has been torn asunder for far too long.

As the people suffered, a few rose up as well- children born into this hell that was once a great and powerful realm began to band together, stand together, and fight.

One by one and by order of the False Sovereigns, they fell to the Sovereign's Hand- a group of knights, sworn to do their bidding unto death.

One group in particular, starting off as a simple band of mercenaries uniting and doing what they must to survive, did not fall so easily, and it didn't look like they were going to any time soon.

They were led by the "alleged" True Sovereign.

He called his group, Kingsword.

The Young Oracle, The Healer, The Sellsword, The Thief, The Sorceress, The Fallen Heir of Morava, The Two Druids and The Bard, all led by the True Sovereign, unsuspecting heir to the throne of Kalais.

The Oracle foretold that the Heir would rise up to reclaim his ancestor's throne and overthrow the False Sovereigns, but he couldn't do it without the help of his friends.

This is their story.

*****[/center]

Greetings all~

Due to recent player losses, the fabulous classic fantasy RP The Kingsword Will Stand is currently looking for some new blood. If you like tales of intrigue, magic, adventure and epic quests, this is the RP for you!

The story hasn't quite taken off yet, so it isn't like you'd be joining an RP that's already in full swing. At this point, our characters are gathering at a table in the classic first stage tavern. Once assembled, the Prophet will tell them where to go, and the adventure will begin!

Here is a quick breakdown of our current cast:

[center][b][u]THE TRUE HEIR - VAIL FAIRFAX[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/BvY4DwDf/Vail.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Vail is the hero of our story. A mountain elf with a bloody and tragic past, he's been searching for answers his entire life, only to discover himself the True Heir of Kalais. Usually a rather happy-go-lucky guy, he's currently grappling with these newfound revelations, as well as his reunion with a dear (more than) friend from his village.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE SELLSWORD - MYARA ETYANA VALAR[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/L5SCsmX9/Myara.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Myara is an ex-solider, a sword-for-hire, and an all-around badass. She had her life saved by Vail a few months back, and now owes him a life debt, so she is currently his bodyguard. Surly and uncommunicative, the mercenary is nevertheless a compassionate soul with a wry sense of humor and a bit of a soft side.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE YOUNG ORACLE - NIMUE[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/W1m4DnXs/Nimue.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Hailing from Logres Lake and with no memories of her past, the prophet Nimue has been plagued by visions all her life. Sensitive and anxious, she knows it is her mission to find the True Heir and his allies, and set him on his path to saving and reuniting the land of Kalais. She is headstrong despite the torturous headaches her visions cause.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE SORCERESS - MARNIE SAPPHIRE[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/dVF5msmG/Marnie.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]The waterelf Marnie is, to our knowledge, the only other survivor of the massacre of Selone aside from Vail. This trauma bonds the two strongly together, and their reunion was an intensely emotional one. Caring and devoted, Marnie is a tender soul with some nagging insecurities and the power of magic at her fingertips.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE HEALER - AENWYN[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/25RrxB92/Aenwyn.jpg'); background-position: 50% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Yet another elf with a tragic backstory, Aenwyn came from a family of healers. Her village was decimated by illness when she was young, giving her a front-row seat to the horror. This thoroughly shaped her personality- realistic and grim, yet dedicated and extremely competent, she works her art with clinical detachment and impressive skill.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE FALLEN HEIR - AEVAR ISTEDIR[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/FHmQdQYB/Aevar.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]The only son of Queen Iselde of Morava, Aevar was kicked out and disinherited when he learned that his mother was not one of the true sovereigns. Embittered and disillusioned, he's vowed revenge against her and set out on a dark quest to accomplish this. He views allying with Vail as the only way to realistically reach his goal.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE THIEF - JULIAN VALERIUS THE IIIrd[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/B6f5sNYH/Julian.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Formerly heir to the noble House of Valerius, Julian's family fell out of favor with Queen Iselde and was forced into poverty. Julian became a thief to survive and, though he quite enjoys it, he retains a sense of entitlement and superiority. Flirtatious and frivolous, the ridiculous man pays more attention to his hair than almost anything else.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE FEMALE DRUID - ANTIGONE[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/T2CbHR6r/Antigone.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Formerly Lady Imogen Fletchborne, she ran away from home when she was ten to escape the abusive parents who wanted to use her for her gift. Due to this, she has difficulty trusting anyone besides her brother, though she cares for people deeply. She had a bit of a childhood feud with Julian, whose feelings she's always been oblivious to.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE MALE DRUID - AGATHON[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/FH9HtSVz/Agathon.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Formerly Lord Declan Fletchborne, Antigone's younger brother has always had both a protection and inferiority complex when it comes to his sister, choosing to follow her when she ran away, as her safety and well-being mean everything to him. A kind and gentle soul, he's the fourth and final member of their little childhood band.[/div][/div]
The roles whose original players are no longer with the RP are: The Sorceress, The Fallen Heir and The Male Druid.

Obviously there will be some restrictions on these but, aside from keeping their plot-related characteristics and their relationships with the other characters intact, you're free to make them your own. We have also added a new open role, The Bard, to help round out the cast.

We are looking for 2-4 players to join our zany bunch (each player can have up to two characters) and embark on this adventure with us. We're a fun and relaxed group who likes to chat and chill OOC, and put in a lot of emotions mixed with a lot of silliness IC ;P

If you think this RP might be a good fit for you, drop us a line in the [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-kingsword-will-stand-ooc.518828/]OOC[/url] thread and let us know which role(s) you would be interested in.

(For purposes of not being right back where we were, we [b]will[/b] be requesting that whoever picks the Bard takes on one of the current characters as well, just FYI.)

Looking forward to going on this epic quest with you-

The Kingsword Will Stand![/border][/border][/border]
[comment]----main text end----[/comment]

[/border][/border][/border]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border]

[comment]----letter-bottom----[/comment]
[border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; bottom:20px; left:0; z-index:5; pointer-events:none;][border=transparent; padding:0; padding-top:51.5%; background: var(--l-bottom); background-size:100%; background-repeat:no-repeat;][/border][/border]

[comment]----signature! (do not remove!)-----
[/comment][bg=transparent; height:auto; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; bottom:15px; left:10px; z-index:7; text-align:center; box-sizing:border-box; opacity:0.65;font-size:10px;text-align:center; line-height:100%;][font=Open Sans]♡design by howlingwoods, coded by uxie♡[/font][/bg][/border]
[spoiler=Plaintext version][center]The Continent is split.
War and hatred separate the people.
It has been 700 years since the Fall of The True Sovereign of Camelot, Sovereign Eldrich.

After his death, the kingdom tore into three:
Torrent, Morava and Alchiba;
the three kingdoms of what was once Kalais,
split between three False Sovereigns.

But change is brewing, for the land has been torn asunder for far too long.

As the people suffered, a few rose up as well- children born into this hell that was once a great and powerful realm began to band together, stand together, and fight.

One by one and by order of the False Sovereigns, they fell to the Sovereign's Hand- a group of knights, sworn to do their bidding unto death.

One group in particular, starting off as a simple band of mercenaries doing what they must to survive, did not fall so easily, and it didn't look like they were going to any time soon.

They were led by the "alleged" True Sovereign.

He called his group, Kingsword.

The Young Oracle, The Healer, The Sellsword, The Thief, The Sorceress, The Fallen Heir of Morava, The Two Druids and The Bard, all led by the True Sovereign, unsuspecting heir to the throne of Kalais.

The Oracle foretold that the Heir would rise up to reclaim his ancestor's throne and overthrow the False Sovereigns, but he couldn't do it without the help of his friends.

This is their story.

*****[/center]

Greetings all~

Due to recent player losses, the fabulous classic fantasy RP The Kingsword Will Stand is currently looking for some new blood. If you like tales of intrigue, magic, adventure and epic quests, this is the RP for you!

The story hasn't quite taken off yet, so it isn't like you'd be joining an RP that's already in full swing. At this point, our characters are gathering at a table in the classic first stage tavern. Once assembled, the Prophet will tell them where to go, and the adventure will begin!

Here is a quick breakdown of our current cast:

[center][b][u]THE TRUE HEIR - VAIL FAIRFAX[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/BvY4DwDf/Vail.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Vail is the hero of our story. A mountain elf with a bloody and tragic past, he's been searching for answers his entire life, only to discover himself the True Heir of Kalais. Usually a rather happy-go-lucky guy, he's currently grappling with these newfound revelations, as well as his reunion with a dear (more than) friend from his village.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE SELLSWORD - MYARA ETYANA VALAR[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/L5SCsmX9/Myara.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Myara is an ex-solider, a sword-for-hire, and an all-around badass. She had her life saved by Vail a few months back, and now owes him a life debt, so she is currently his bodyguard. Surly and uncommunicative, the mercenary is nevertheless a compassionate soul with a wry sense of humor and a bit of a soft side.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE YOUNG ORACLE - NIMUE[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/W1m4DnXs/Nimue.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Hailing from Logres Lake and with no memories of her past, the prophet Nimue has been plagued by visions all her life. Sensitive and anxious, she knows it is her mission to find the True Heir and his allies, and set him on his path to saving and reuniting the land of Kalais. She is headstrong despite the torturous headaches her visions cause.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE SORCERESS - MARNIE SAPPHIRE[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/dVF5msmG/Marnie.jpg');][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]The waterelf Marnie is, to our knowledge, the only other survivor of the massacre of Selone aside from Vail. This trauma bonds the two strongly together, and their reunion was an intensely emotional one. Caring and devoted, Marnie is a tender soul with some nagging insecurities and the power of magic at her fingertips.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE HEALER - AENWYN[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/25RrxB92/Aenwyn.jpg'); background-position: 50% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Yet another elf with a tragic backstory, Aenwyn came from a family of healers. Her village was decimated by illness when she was young, giving her a front-row seat to the horror. This thoroughly shaped her personality- realistic and grim, yet dedicated and extremely competent, she works her art with clinical detachment and impressive skill.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE FALLEN HEIR - AEVAR ISTEDIR[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/FHmQdQYB/Aevar.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]The only son of Queen Iselde of Morava, Aevar was kicked out and disinherited when he learned that his mother was not one of the true sovereigns. Embittered and disillusioned, he's vowed revenge against her and set out on a dark quest to accomplish this. He views allying with Vail as the only way to realistically reach his goal.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE THIEF - JULIAN VALERIUS THE IIIrd[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/B6f5sNYH/Julian.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Formerly heir to the noble House of Valerius, Julian's family fell out of favor with Queen Iselde and was forced into poverty. Julian became a thief to survive and, though he quite enjoys it, he retains a sense of entitlement and superiority. Flirtatious and frivolous, the ridiculous man pays more attention to his hair than almost anything else.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE FEMALE DRUID - ANTIGONE[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/T2CbHR6r/Antigone.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Formerly Lady Imogen Fletchborne, she ran away from home when she was ten to escape the abusive parents who wanted to use her for her gift. Due to this, she has difficulty trusting anyone besides her brother, though she cares for people deeply. She had a bit of a childhood feud with Julian, whose feelings she's always been oblivious to.[/div][/div]
[center][b][u]THE MALE DRUID - AGATHON[/u][/b][/center]
[div=display: flex; font-size: 20px; line-height: 32px;][div=border: 2px solid #ffffff; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/FH9HtSVz/Agathon.jpg'); background-position: 25% 0%;][/div][div=width: 75%; height: 75%;]Formerly Lord Declan Fletchborne, Antigone's younger brother has always had both a protection and inferiority complex when it comes to his sister, choosing to follow her when she ran away, as her safety and well-being mean everything to him. A kind and gentle soul, he's the fourth and final member of their little childhood band.[/div][/div]
The roles whose original players are no longer with the RP are: The Sorceress, The Fallen Heir and The Male Druid.

Obviously there will be some restrictions on these but, aside from keeping their plot-related characteristics and their relationships with the other characters intact, you're free to make them your own. We have also added a new open role, The Bard, to help round out the cast.

We are looking for 2-4 players to join our zany bunch (each player can have up to two characters) and embark on this adventure with us. We're a fun and relaxed group who likes to chat and chill OOC, and put in a lot of emotions mixed with a lot of silliness IC ;P

If you think this RP might be a good fit for you, drop us a line in the [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-kingsword-will-stand-ooc.518828/]OOC[/url] thread and let us know which role(s) you would be interested in.

(For purposes of not being right back where we were, we [b]will[/b] be requesting that whoever picks the Bard takes on one of the current characters as well, just FYI.)

Looking forward to going on this epic quest with you-

The Kingsword Will Stand![/spoiler]

Last edited:
Let me know when your new RP is up. Writing is therapy for me, so when I have time, I do it. I know I've said this a lot, but you and Ayama have been amazing over the past months of struggle, and I have no words to describe how grateful I am for both of you.

Let me know when your new RP is up. Writing is therapy for me, so when I have time, I do it. I know I've said this a lot, but you and Ayama have been amazing over the past months of struggle, and I have no words to describe how grateful I am for both of you.
Aww Caff, you know we got your back. And I'm sure we can all relate to therapeutically processing emotions through creative outlets ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back