• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Jabberwocky's Cafe

Oooh, you got Excalibur. Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket . For now we can assume your things are in the potato sack together with Belgi's things in the last post, or in the taco boss's tent outside and probably locked away in his chest. Feel free to choose.

Currently it's a Savory roll requiring 1 success to get out of the cage unnoticed. I'll roll to see if their are creambats. 4-6 there are creambats and you get +1d6 bonus from your motivation. Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Currently it's a Savory roll requiring 1 success to get out of the cage unnoticed. I'll roll to see if their are creambats. 4-6 there are creambats and you get +1d6 bonus from your motivation. Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket
Oh, I was basing creambats (I renamed them to vombats so it's closer to original animal name, I might have missed a spot in my character sheet) on wombats, not cave bats. Idk if that effects whether there are some nearby.

You need just 1 Savory success to get inside the boss taco's tent. And then another roll when you get out.

4-6 there are vombats in the outpost and you get +1d6 to all rolls in that area.

Edit: Yep, you get the +1d6.

Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back