• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Jabberwocky's Cafe

Katsuya Katsuya , Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket Gonna roll for enemies in the following order:
Taco boss: 3d6
Leafy grunts: 2d6
Gobbler guards: 2d6
Vombat raiders: 3d6

Edit:
Taco Boss hits Ella for 6 dmg.
Gobbler guards hit Gerome for 6 dmg.

Your armor and skills haven't been taken into account to reduce the damage yet. I'll post the final damage after your posts.

Attacking the Gobbler Guards! (Assuming it is spice to hit)
Yep.

I’m gonna defend and since the taco is underestimating her with that threat, it’s +2d6, right? Zer0 Zer0
Yeah, he is. We actually don't have a mechanic for defend other than guard. Hmmmm. Is it okay if we not have it yet and I'll make changes to the system later? I was actually thinking of making Multi-strike and Guard default abilities anyone can do. What do you two think? Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Yep.

Yeah, he is. We actually don't have a mechanic for defend other than guard. Hmmmm. Is it okay if we not have it yet and I'll make changes to the system later? I was actually thinking of making Multi-strike and Guard default abilities anyone can do. What do you two think? Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket
I don't know about multi-strike. I feel like that one is situational (maybe characters can gain the ability to take more than one action eventually, through items perhaps) But guard feels like it's something everyone should do to some extent. Maybe the guard ability is just a better version of it.

I don't know about multi-strike. I feel like that one is situational (maybe characters can gain the ability to take more than one action eventually, through items perhaps) But guard feels like it's something everyone should do to some extent. Maybe the guard ability is just a better version of it.
Yeah, we can have a better version of guard. What if multi-strike can be combined with other abilities such as Jellied? And it applies after you split the dice? So someone with a spice of 4 who splits their dice twice gets to add +1d6 to each split for a total of 2 attacks at 3d6 each?2

Last edited:
Yeah, we can have a better version of guard. What if multi-strike can be combined with other abilities such as Jellied? And it applies after you split the dice? So someone with a spice of 4 who splits their dice twice gets to add +1d6 to each split for a total of 2 attacks at 3d6 each?2
I guess? I'm not the best with combat systems. I also completely forgot how to work out the whole shield thing. Up to you how you want to handle it, if it just adds a little armor or whatever.

Zer0 Zer0 hmm~ she could grab his whip as a surprise, pull him in, and whack him with her dipper while he’s mid-falling? - w -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back