• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Jabberwocky's Cafe

Zer0 Zer0 Updated my character sheet! Added 1 to savory, the perk to go with the bonus point allows Gerome to make caltrops out of his pudding. I changed his special ability to Stalwart Defender, as it's similar to the previous guard and kinda fits with my idea for his character, and added determination as his new ability.

Zer0 Zer0 Updated my character sheet! Added 1 to savory, the perk to go with the bonus point allows Gerome to make caltrops out of his pudding. I changed his special ability to Stalwart Defender, as it's similar to the previous guard and kinda fits with my idea for his character, and added determination as his new ability.
Okay.

I shall reply after katsuya. From what I understand, no surviving enemies, right? Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Also, what do you two wish to happen to the enemy reinforcements outside who were coming back from the forest? (Not the leafy grunts that got left behind. For the sake of brevity I'll just have Belgi defeat them) Have the reinforcements all defeated by Belgi or they're still there and just can't currently get inside the outpost yet?

Katsuya Katsuya

Oh, and do you want Taco boss to still be alive, Katsuya?

Zer0 Zer0 i have added a special ability and an attribute to Ella! - w - let me know if I need to change anything in the character sheet!

Zer0 Zer0 i have added a special ability and an attribute to Ella! - w - let me know if I need to change anything in the character sheet!
Yeah, I don't see which attribute? And "Ambush" is a default ability. Your character has all default abilities on the get go, it's the ones underneath it and not inside the Default abilities spoiler that's the special ones.

So I am assuming that since Ella grabbed on they will come out together at the same place. Ella has the higher roll, so she can decide another place to go instead of Oreo. Feel free to choose! You can go to any place mentioned in the post including White's room or the Main Gate Cavern. Or if you wish to go solo in another place, that's cool too. - w -

Katsuya Katsuya

Ima roll to see what happens to Oreo.
1 = dying on the spot and about to be fed to a monster.
2 = dying slowly and dumped somewhere
3 = defeated and unconscious, thrown back in a cage.
4 = defeated and whining in pain, being driven back into its cage.
5 = defeated and still fighting, trying to run away from vombat.
6 = defeated and is running away from everybody not letting anyone touch him. He's being chased by gobblers and more vombats to try and get him back in his cage.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back